Have you guys ever considered suicide?

And if you did are you dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thinking about it right now. Just want to think of the best way to hero myself.

same

I'm dead inside.

I gave up hope in 2012, if trump didn't happen I think I'd be dead

I really belong to r9k but I've never gone. I've been thinking of suicide everyday since I became 9-10. Now that I'm 24, it's still a thought that lingers around me constantly. Not only suicidal but also homicidal thoughts (in the "I'll take some with me" mentality) so I probably need to be on some heavy duty drugs but I'm too antisocial to talk to a doctor or get hard drugs from a drug dealer.

Help

I was going to. I ended up saving other lives and Stopped a fee bad things from happening, became wannabe superhero

cucks sort your self out or i will

sucks you have to pay for it but go to doctor
also you white

What are you going to do? Kill them?

suicide is for attention whores

at this point I just wish I didn't ever exist

>at a job interview yesterday
>things are going fine from my point of view
>talk about projects I worked on, how I worked with my team members, he even laughed at a joke I made
>out of a sudden guy interviewing me stops and says "look, you seem like a nice guy but you're doing a terrible job of selling yourself and why you should work here, I don't know if you're an introvert or what but you need to open up because the people who are open are the people we want to hire, frankly there is an awkward tension here and you need to deal with it if you want a career"
>mfw being utterly dismantled by some guy I met 5 minutes ago
>feel absolutely crushed
>agree with him and thank him for his honesty, tell him I'm aware of my issues and trying to work on them
>awkwardly bumble through the rest of the interview
>thank him for his time and leave
>sit in my car for 10 minutes and contemplate suicide

BLOW UP A NEWSPAPER OR TV STATION!!!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR SHOOT IT UP

You kinda grow out of it tbqh. I'm a bit older than u now. Got caught trying to commit suicide at 22. Haven't tried again since but my life has been shit ever since. I wish it had been successful. Now I just live in a general despair/depression. Really can't imagine living like this much longer but at the same time don't really contemplate suicide. I dunno. Feels bad man.

Your second question isn't that silly. A person dies long before they kill themselves

Why suicide/hero when you get to enjoy seeing the world collapsing in on itself.

I despise canada and canadians, but instead of mass shooting the fucks I am enjoying their suffering. It will get a lot worse, like mad max.

Wow what an asshole. Fuck him. Honestly, Canadian economy is shit m8. You were probably competing against like 1,000 other people for that job.

I've had brushes with death. I feel good about surviving.

I'm basically homeless, I use the public library to browse Sup Forums and keep on me a flashdrive of dank memes to seem cool.

No, but I have thought about how when I'm old and have nothing left to offer other than a cleansing of the miscreants of society.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Suicide

Knock yourself out. Permanently.

I carry a PX4 in my car, not to shoot anyone but in case I get pulled over for driving with out Ins. I will put on my eurobeat sound track and blow my brains out when I crash because with my finances ill never come back from another $4,000 bill from not being willing to capitulate myself to insurance companies.

I'm too tall to commit suicide

no just have a long but frank talk

not an asshole at all

the interviewer straight up told user, completely sincere and with good intentions, why he was not going to hire him

that's more than you get 99% of the times

and the manager is not wrong for wanting to hire people with social skills, you don't need to be an extrovert but you need to be able to communicate efficiently, read the mood in the room, deal with frustrations caused by coworkers, etc.

these are all essential skills to the workplace

I tried to kill myself when I was around 14 by eating a couple of handfuls of rat poison.
I didn't die, just took a really big shit the next morning that blocked the toilet. Promised myself never to try again

Lol not gonna lie you just made me feel better about my life a little bit.

you got job were do you live and you a robot

Guy was way out of line. You should have punched him with some sort of Russian spaznatz throat blow. Fucking douche. I'm on your side user.

>not blowing up the police officer while yelling fuck paying for 4000k insurance.

The only reason we put up with so much shit is because instead of men lashing out or voicing their grievances... they blow their own brains out like the disposable idiots that they are.

It's impossible to get a job in Canada. Our economy is a disaster.

Yes, many times, but liberal hatred brought me back to life. Love their hate.

dont do it op, you just end up in a different time line

life is awesome whats your problem dick head
-naked women hnng
-sex fffffoaii
-pua and cold approach wooweee
-drugs O_0
-video games FANTaSTIc
-Food How the fuck does it taste so good
-f2p phone games so fun la
-gym oh god this pump is making me hard
-mates - shoutout to my long time mates 20+ years love u boys
-bbq need i say more
-kids are so fucking cute
-anime amazeballs
-manga wooow
-movies *explodes*
-tv shows so entertain la
i only wish i had more time, i cant get to everything

I dont disagree with you. I have also fucked up a lot of things in my life but its the things I cant control that are killing me.

I tried it once, it's overrated.

>be murican
>too stupid to find a gun
>too stupid to find heroin
>too stupid to just drive to chicago
lmao you fail so hard

I did when I was maybe 11 or 12. My father sat me down and told me if I did it I would be cheating at life. He knows I don't lie or cheat and despise those who do. Used it to get through to me. Said life was a game and I needed to see it through. If I killed myself I was cheating at the game. Every time I've considered it since then I remembered what he said and it's brought me back to reality. I have a fucked up mind and way of thinking but now I can embrace it and use it to my advantage. The only downside is I see it in one of my children, I will be there for her and make sure she gets through it

If you do that you miss happenings

Last year was an eye opener, lot of crazy shit happened to me. Took a half oz of mushrooms and cried myself to sleep. Went to jail for a couple weeks. Still have my shit 9-5 office job that I've been at for 3 years. This whole bullshit cost me like all of the cash I had saved for lawyers n shit. Ex girl called me in jail to confirm she was cheating at me. Call out random spic at jail cuz I'm pissed off. Almost get in brawl. Considering suicide. Read angels and demons and 1984 in jail. Return to redpill. Now have found Christ again and it feels great. I remember seeing trump win the nomination in jail and it was the fucking shit. I feel like I've stared death in the eyes multiple times, but now I have found life.

Yeah the library in particular is super cozy because they close up Saturday night and they don't open till Monday, or in this case Tuesday. So I'll just stay in the bathroom until the library closes and I'll enjoy a three-day vacation in the library. Every other weekday though there's a cozy bush by the river that you can sleep in without the authorities, or any nigger for that matter, finding you. The niggers here really go after homeless people but luckily I've been able to avoid a beating myself.

Being homeless is not that bad if you know your way around.

Only most nights before I go to bed. Life is so very tiring.

Please speak english

He can't, he's probably Britfag.

It's easy man. Just eat a bunch of salt. One gram per pound of body weight will do the trick. You think you're smarter than ancient Chinese nobility?

look guys he sorted himself out
you can too