>mfw there's a black alt-right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WUdnsgkurIE
hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/
twitter.com/handymayhem/status/830404702634401793
youtube.com/watch?v=NIBSAC3Xl6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've always said blacks are their own worst enemy -- and I'm always right.

>#hotep
What do they mean by this?

I've been trying to explain this to my friendly afros but few seem to take to it, except one. He's full blown 88.

Black traditionalists.

Oh shit. Whats their website? Do they shitpost memes all day too?

More like #woketep

Black people still committed a disproportionate amount of crime back then, but at least their communities and family units seemed healthy.

>black alt-right
>blacks working together to live virtuous lives and maintain a solid family unit
>distancing themselves from degeneracy
I support this.

I can get on board with this

>Black people still committed a disproportionate amount of crime back then

It was about 4x more than whites, today is like 24x more.

You should hear their opinions on gays:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

And taxes:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUdnsgkurIE

isnt the guy on the far left just michael jordan in a back to the future costume?

Finally blacks are realizing that fake black culture created by the Jews and force-fed to them is their main enemy.

>Homicide rates among black males went down by 18 percent in the 1940s and by 22 percent in the 1950s.
>The murder rate among blacks in 1960 was one-half of what it became 20 years later
>Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population.

It was mostly among southerns black though, and in general, southerns committed more crime than northerners, including whites. However, they were making progress. The trend got fucked up though.

Hotep are like a new Nation of Islam, except they aren't Muslims.
They are redpilled on the JQ. They see Nazis and the Alt-Right as allies. They call bluepilled blacks nogs.

They are pretty based in my books.

This is a good thing.

Also, checked.

Average Argentines on the right, dressed in thier national colours.

Blacks were successfully merging into American society before that Malcolm X and Black Panther shit,

People failed to see that black supremacy is just as bad as white supremacy.

There's always been coons that's why we like them. They're bro-tier as fuck.

Politically, they're basically old white people, but their yearning for free shit makes them vote for a party that would call them bigots if they could.

Truthfully the most humanitarian thing to do a this point is balkanize the country. It's becoming apparent this whites and non-whites cannot live together and genocide is pretty fucked up.

>threads popping up left and right

Thanks for the information Esau
Ahayah Ashar Ahayah

i'm dead serious. if he was in a room right now, i would gamble against him im so positive.

Holy shit, looks like they worship an Egyptian God as well.

Kek and Heru must be mates.

What do you call the southern rural blacks who never really participated in the Great Migration? Surely there are some of them still around right?

Just like there are rural whites who are traditionalist and have very tribal and family centered worldviews. In reality all of these trendy movements, Alt Right and Hotep, seem dumb to me when we have living traditions of people whose ancestors never bought the jewish lies in the first place.

MLK stirred up more shit than Malcom X ever did. Blacks would beg and plead "Please don't stir shit up; things are peaceful here.", but he was like "LOL too bad nigga!". Fucking commie (seriously) jew puppet fuck.

At least Malcom X turned on the kikes when he realized blacks were just tools to them. Unfortunately, he was assassinated a week later.

blacks are more anti-lgbt than any other racial group

Space Jam was black separatist propaganda all along.

Tommy Sotomayor's work is paying off.

Lol. Serena Williams plows snow.

What does it mean, in a practical sense, for a black man to be 88? Does he believe in the eradication of his own people? His own family?

CAPTCHA: SPACE WALNUT

Yet they're more likely to be gay.

So what's the go? Are yous gonna draw a line America?

hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/

Blacks are waking up and are sick of niggers. Most of them hate the BLM shit. Check out the videos were blacks trying to get to work nearly beat the shit of these BLM niggers.

maybe once they're done playing kangs they'll be alt right

>Hitler
>Believing in the eradication of any people if it could be avoided.

It means ethno-states.

Hotep was an egyption God

>niggers keep believing that people don't like them because of their skin color

The only color America respects is green, they don't give a fuck about you because you are poor.

Hoteps on Twitter are actually pretty based Blacks.

These niggers are so degenerate and stupid but their voices do sound pretty cool over those dope beats.

We wouldn't be where we are today without White Supremacy. Thanks for giving it away for the feels tho faggot.

Thanks, good info.

except jews

You do realize this board is like 20% blacks trying to uncle tom their way into being white right?

offset>>quavo>takeoff

Migos are badass. Leave them out of this
>That way

>Offset over Quavo
There is a reason everyone wants a Quavo feature

>no father

someone should make an edit of this to look like Shaun King, have it saying I'M FUCKING BLACK

But hitler was all for relocating the Jews to Palestine with their wealth intact. The start of WW2 got in the way. Hitler didn't want to kill all the Jews, he just wanted them out of Germany because they were a plague of greed and degeneracy.

I think the black guy with the Argentinian flag on his hoodie saying he is white is funnier...

>hotep
I have been checking out their feed.

Aside from having no need for sunscreen, these people are certainly Alt-right.

I don't know if they modeled this movement after the "alt-right" movement, but there are many similarities.

Self regulating their own "Race" and telling others in their race to buck up and act like humans.....Sounds awfully familiar....We have kek, they have hotep.

They also do not like shawn king....
twitter.com/handymayhem/status/830404702634401793

I laughed my ass off at that gif. I mean my sides blew the fuck out!..

People. If civic nationalism is possible, these are the people to take away the "White privileged" and shame blacks into acting human.....Much like we are here attacking traps, snowflakes and jews....They are attacking their own in the same way....Oh and they hate the jews also.

I don't know what to say, but If these people are serious about what they are doing, there is no reason to ignore it. They are running parallel to our movement.....Do the highways merge together for a bit during said movement?

Jews by nature are wanderers. They are a parasite and need to live amongst hosts. We all know Hitler knew that and any attempt to give them a state was just lip service.

The red pill is good for all groups.

They mean WE WUZ KANGZ

Black nationalism is a good thing. We should support it and encourage our melanin enriched brothers to go reclaim africa from the monkey hordes

>pretending niggers were ever functioning members of society

Kek, even back then all the crime was on them, nothing has changed now except we've given them the freedom to do more of it.

>not recognizing that the last panel is an Argentina joke
s.mh t.bh f.am

KANGZ
To be fair, some gyptian kangz were actually black.

Pretty good info actually

There is a difference between "there were two short-lived dynasties of nubians who conquered Egypt at certain points" and "SHIT NIGGUH DEM KANGZ WUZ US DEM PYRAMID BE OURZ NIGGA GIVE DAT GOLD BACK"

The reason for the Jewish Passover is their 88

I just shot this group for MTV and they had the jewiest PR guy you can imagine

As a nigger I actually like the single mom thing. I'm glad my dad wasn't around because if he was I'd be a drug dealer or some retarded jock. I like that nobody was there to hold back my real hobby

offset is unappreciated he has the best hooks out of all three of them

>black nationalists move en masse
>liberals follow relentlessly their pets colonizing Africa
>establish the african liberal noborder commune
>they still deport black people back to America

>We should support it and encourage our melanin enriched brothers to go reclaim africa from the monkey hordes

Black people who have many generations within America, Canada, South America, the Caribbean and Europe are, on average, a good 10-20 IQ points higher than native African blacks.

If we work on a sterilization and Western black replacement program, Africa would be in MUCH better shape in the long run.

This is a very good post. I really like this post. Take this (you)

And in turn getting their asses enslaved by the Jews because the Egyptians devolved faster than any other Mediterranean race

Segregation is not the reason that pre-60s blacks were better of. The welfare state is what caused most of the problems, including but not limited to illegitimacy and the single motherhood epidemic. The reason blacks hate Thomas Sowell is because he speaks out against liberal economic policies which blacks now rely on. He is called an uncle Tom because he understands that liberalism has re-enslaved blacks.

>tfw black gf

black men simply cannot compete

she loves my below average penis and civilized manners

Other blacks are calling them uncle Toms and "licking massas boots". Kind of ironic when you think about it. The same blacks are sitting on white welfare shitting out criminal statistics from their black pussy.

The Egyptian race is long gone and lost. Literally everyone was KANGZ just as everyone was APEZ

Hotep is based in the brotherhood that Christianity promotes

give us a run down, lad.

Which is what? Stealing Jordan's?

>Be an educated/not retarded black
>Be ostracized because muh uncle tom

Genuinely feel bad for the good ones.

offset is the worst of the three, quavo and takeoff sound the same

stealing cars?

Stealing hearts?

I wonder if the crime disparity back then could be accounted for with socioeconomic analysis. You'd have to look at equally poor whites with those blacks and do a comparison. I'd wager there'd still be a crime gap but much of it would be eliminated.

Today the problem is so much deeper. Terrible shame for all involved.

Yeah I agree, Hoteps are great. We both share a common interest of being proud of our heritage and trying to be independent, something the left tries to deny us. They hate nig nogs just as much as we hate SJWs and white trash, there are definitely parallels

My normie side is telling me that a kek/hotep meme diesnt make sense.

Yet, it would be fucking hilarious if black supremacists and white supremacists teamed up to built the wall and ban Muslims.

Do it for the laughs guys. What are some good black versions of pol?

>offset is the worst of the three
>made hook to bad and boujee, kelly price,call casting
>the worst
nigger he is the best one

Walls create the most fucking diversity.

Blacks hate homosexuality though

Hotep are Sup Forums allies

C O L O N I Z E D

dare say, are they /ournigras/?

Exactly this senpai. offSET

kek

What the fuck even is this timeline anymore?

>"rap music is shi-"

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBSAC3Xl6Y

Blacks are not as liberal as their Democrat owners. Maybe one day they will figure things out.

Malcolm X was a separatist, not a supremacist. He literally thought all blacks should be sent back to Africa

All i need to here is quavo on sacrifices

nuff said friendo

/ourngigers/