gab.ai/HeHeSillyComics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A. Wyatt Mann

>artist

Love the guy, but that's a stretch.

Go to bed, Scott.

are you mean?
2spooky
i literally came to make a very similar if not the same thread as this?

Scott, don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened.

is my memory fucking with me or something?
Has Sup Forums talked about scott adams or made this kind of thread efore?
I'm very confused

lurk more

you must be new, do you need a quick run down?

Archie before they added a black character, I'm surprised Jughead hasn't came out as Jewish yet.

Sometimes it seems oddly familiar.

not even a funny comic, hasn't been funny for over a decade, going on two unfunny decades I believe

I can think of one.

She's pretty based: gab.ai/HeHeSillyComics

Scott was very perceptive until a couple of months ago, but now he's gone crazy trying to fit Trump's weak performance as president into his "Trump is a master persuader" theory. Trump was a master persuader, but he's lost his mojo. The presidency is too much for the guy - he can't bullshit like he used to on the campaign trail. But now Adams is locked into his theory and hasn't realized yet that he must change it before the rubes who buy his books start asking themselves too many questions.

>Hey guys look at my Fag nights at comets pizza rip off it's so original

>Scott was very perceptive until a couple of months ago, but now he's gone crazy trying to fit Trump's weak performance as president into his "Trump is a master persuader" theory.

Can you be more specific? I'm interested in people's take on it. What is he doing that indicates he's not a master persuader? I'm not sure where to stand on the master persuader thing.

try not to get triggered, it's an embarrassment.

Yea I think scott adams is a pretty cool guy. Maybe a little crazy at times.

Trump has looked tremendously nervous in both major press conferences that he's given since winning. He repeated sentences more than usual and was even more incoherent than usual. He didn't have the swagger and mojo that he had on the campaign trail. Unless you already liked Trump a lot, you're probably likely to have gone away from those press conferences thinking that Trump is a disaster. Meanwhile people around him are leaking all kinds of stuff to the press, and he hasn't been able to get this under control. It seems to me that he is in danger of simply being quietly cut out of the loop when it comes to any major decisions. The deep state will let him go give rallies and so on, but he won't have any actual power.

it ain't over. anyone catch that beyonce business from the grammy's? i think they're gearing up to try south korea's goddess cult here.
and i think godzilla is the programmer. adams won't be able to resist.

>Meanwhile people around him are leaking all kinds of stuff to the press, and he hasn't been able to get this under control.

I think it's a bit unfair to pin this on him, but I can see the rest of your point. Remember: the entire point of the conference was to shift the focus from russia to the deep state/ enemies in the whitehouse.

I don't know how effective he was in doing that, but I think it's unreasonable to expect him to have flushed out every enemy within a month of taking office. Remember also that his cabinet isn't even in yet.

True, I'm not counting Trump out. I just notice that he's visibly lost his mojo. And if he doesn't get it back and becomes too big of an embarrassment to the GOP, I think he's not going to be able to avoid getting cut out of the loop.

>No one has said Ben garrison yet

Sup Forums sure has changed

The GOP love what he has done for them, of course, but they can't afford to be associated with Trump if Trump keeps giving speeches in which he sounds like he has a mental problem of some sort. And I'm not saying that to rag on Trump, it's just that he really does sound like there's something wrong with him... his repeating everything and jumping around from topic to topic have gotten extremely pronounced.

he's been redpilled on the Trump Question for a very very long time

Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison and Redpanels are also breddy good

>is my memory fucking with me or something?

You're being persuaded.

kek
Cant believe the guy came around in the end. What a world

> anyone drawing stick figures is now artist

Mr. Pound

Dilbertman always knows what's up.

Not into his comics.

Huge fan of Dilbert the TV series.
Haven't seen a lot of the comics but I check them from time to time.

Keeping the spirit of /new/ alive.

Fuck, I will always think that Dogbert's nose is his mouth!

PUT THE NOSE CLOSER TO THE GLASSES, SCOTT!

Perhaps something to do with a certain god of Chaos. ;)

Has anyone made a compilation of all of dilbertman's election season predictions that ended up true?

>tfw to intelligent for persuasion

>Any artist more based than Scott Adams?
I've always thought of Scott Adams and Mike Judge as the same person. They say the same things just to wildly different intelligence levels.

Can anyone here PROVE that Mike Judge actually exists?

> tfw always wanted to inseminate the female engineer
> tfw left her on an abandoned project instead
> she still got fucked over
> mfw

has anyone ever sent dilbertman those videos on twitter?

He said something in a recent periscope, that deadset gave me the chills

something along the lines of
'since I have been more actively involved with politics, I have learned things no one should know'