Japan will accept immigrants sooner or later

Japan will accept immigrants sooner or later.

When will they accept immigrants? in 2030???

this is blasphemy, saged

>t. marine

Japan already accepts immigrants, it's just a long process. Refugees on the other hand can stay as second class citizens forever and get wiretapped up the ass.

Japan has always had an open border policy

We could all learn a lesson from them

I know america did

EU won't fucking exist in 2030, nigger

accept me

Just move to Sweden if you want to be enriched, Georgie.

Everyone is lining up to get into Japan

Japan is always open border, however you will not fit in like many of the people that will try.

Japan will never accept different ideal

Such an amazing culture,it really makes your head roll

>white racist is not welcomed

How can I convince you otherwise?

Kek

Oh wow, you're saying that people who hate the local population based on their ethnicity would not be a welcomed addition to the country?

How terribly controversial!

Sup Forums should learn to ignore this faggot already. sage.

You're going against thousands of years of homogenized culture, ethno-nationalism, hundreds of years without kikes pushing immigration and race mixing propaganda against you as well as a having a natural proclivity for lacking empathy. But yeah 200,000 starving refugees should be coming any day now.

Such a long history of beautiful art,truly Japan is leading the world on intellectual thought

You just have to think of all the other great things they have done for the world

you can try to fit in, but anything out of ordinary will feel like 'bad' or 'wrong' to japanese mindset, so you will have harder time fitting in.(Like accent or color)

However in the western japan people are much more liberal and open

Japan needs to go back to the closed country policy once again.

They'll never truly accept you

Japanese racists are so cute though, they've never grown up in the ghetto surrounded by niggers

There aren't really real 'racists' (Those that act Sup Forums or Sup Forums level), people just believe in seclusion / strong xenophobia. I guess this could look racist to others.

Those that are really aactively racist (Doing rallies and posting on internet about hating korean/foreingers) are called Net-6th graders/Net-elementary schoolers

how the fuck does that prevent them from escaping? genuinely curious here.

America forced Japan to open their ports through Commodore Perry.

You grab one of those bars and twist it really hard and it tears holes in their neck

okay thanks for clearing that up

Anytime

Okay, I'll bite. What are those ball things?

Bells so they can't sneak around

>when will they accept immigrants
judging by the way things are unfolding in Europe and how their mindset is, i think they'd rather die out than letting ahmed or jamal in.

>also
>nip advoating for more immigrants
if you keep saying that you gook ima call Kim jong-un to throw you in a gulag.

Japan is doomed if they accept immigrants before fixing their domestic problems

You guys tried letting in like 30 a few months ago and within a week four or five had been charged with rape and/or assault.

My policy on immigration

Of course. Why didn't I see.

Because you're not fucked in the head

>Sup Forums is diverse. A board of peace.

Agreed