twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=JE37e1eK2mY
hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rogue commie mod is being gay again

yes

Sam Hyde here

Will be there in 30min

did type o navajo receive the call that will save the injuns?

Evil Nazi Virus

Thanks for making a new thread post

He's not rogue idiot, every mod is deleting it.

>type o navajo

who dis chunk

incoming banhammer, stay safe opupper

He did tweet about following shia around the nation.

Bitch cant play the drum

Why? This a political statement we should be able to discuss it.

how could he.

this season is horse shit

WHERE
IS
HE!?

LANDDDDD WHALEEE

He is not going to divide us. And if you think he can, you're wrong. Because dividing us can't happen. We capture the human spirit. WE make the changes happen. While all of you sit here on your fucking computers posting memes and stupid dumb shit. You're going to regret this when you can't divide us. We aren't going to be swayed by your dividing.

Reminder that people in Albuquerque have literally nothing better to do than stand in front of this all day and night, getting /ourguys/ through will take some creativity.

Han Solo is on that bitches wall

When did the crowd get so big again?

It's just the pilot episode

is that a downie?

Can we report him?
i thought twitch was for video games

twitch tv/paperboytheprince

What are antifa girls like drum girl like in bed?

Doubtful it gets picked up for a 3rd season

this girl is hot and it makes me angry because she is a fucking fag

Striping at a pizza party

Thi was both stupid and divisive when it was in Jew York and got booted for causing trouble in the area. It's still stupid and divisive and I bet it get booted again too. Shia Lebouf is an idiot. Or rather his handlers are.

>muffled "haha paper yeah" in the distance

iktf

Great, but loud.
Then you wake up in the morning, roll over, and evaluate a plan to get your pants on and yourself out the door undetected

Are you talking about Anorexic Skeletor? She's average at best.

the building right next to this camera is the holocaust& intolerance museum

kek

Fucked if i know. Probably because they're all nigger loving cucks.

They let this board be slid with off topic shit and non politics threads then come on some kind of crusade with hwndu threads. It's obviously personal.

Why do the have a nazi infiltrator among them?

I wish this was in 4k, at least 1080p like damn.

It's a political protest now; not at a tax exempt museum, but on a random fucking wall.

THIS IS POLITICAL, YOU FUCKIN' FAGGOT MODS.

WHERE'S THE BRIGADING/RAIDING? HMM?!

It's day one.

Remember NY? Wait until three days are up.

uh oh did he just open is pone screen facing the camera,

Stop dividing us faggots

that skinny bitch needs some hard training.

well this time they are blocking the street. sounds like something to call the cops on.

This reminds of those images of that reddit meetup...

At least the normies in NY had Nick and other attractive people. This is just weird.

He just snorted coke right in front of the camera.

When Sup Forums leaves their cozy little internet forum and starts to interact with the physical world, it becomes raiding.

>3 episode rule applies to real life too
can't make this shit up

This fat bitch up front kinda looks like Lori Beth (((Denberg)))

tHat part

youtube.com/watch?v=JE37e1eK2mY

Someone take a sign that says Fuck anti-Trump losers and chant he will unite us or no balls.

DELET THIS

we must wait a couple of days until we take new mexico

what if a bunch of random crackheads take over the stream?

It is on a parking lot I believe

>They let this board be slid with off topic shit and non politics threads then come on some kind of crusade with hwndu threads

This. The board is filled with brapposting, X crosses your path, and drumpf tfo threads. Yet hwndu is what pisses a select few off?

Lemme know when we start "interacting" with these freaks.

is this fat bitch srsly about to light up

yes fatty, smoke too

I'm afraid someone might get shot there.

Holy shit that bitch takes up the whole screen

its an annoying meme
saying someone will be there in 30 minuets

fat

Underrated

Oh, you will hear when the meme-spouters arrive.

Well what do you expect from people like this? There's a reason full calls this place cuckchan.

Oh, I'm counting on it.

HWNDU: The Next Generation

they are beyond the car that just parked. looking at the maps, there does not seem to be a parking lot across from that goodyear sign in the back

The way it's setup, someone could very easily put patterns/symbols all over the wall from far away with a flashlight.

Careful she might eat it

I thought cigarettes were meant to suppress appetites.

after the last jingle of his tambourine he gets interrupted by malcolm /x/. malcolm /x/ say "paperboy before peddling your social media accounts and falling into your rudimentary and bland persona, theres a few things I must say. malcolm /x/ breaks out his 20 minute manifesto from the negronomicon, as he utters the final word, he pulls out his skull pharoh pendant, looks into the camera, inhales, his nostrils flaring and causing a minor whirlwind and lets out a trembling 'DONNY BOY!".

white hat confirmed new villain

I now understand why they set breaking mad in new Mexico. Is anyone there not tweaking?

Jesus, new York seems pretty non degenerate in comparison.

And i thought NY was full of weirdos... You Newmexicans are even fucking weirder looking.

Does anyone remember his email?
How do we hear his teachings now?

I'm not expert, but I think that people in NY are just as degenerate; they're just better at hiding it.

Cosmopolitan expectations and all that, yeah.

land of meth, mexicans, indians and 'artists'

Is this a boy or a girl?

Top kek

MALCOLM /X/ IN THIRTY MINUTES

DONNY BOY
O
N
N
Y
B
O
Y

My gf is lived there for 5 years. She's a total stoner burn out. All she talks about is shrooms and getting high

>tfw no Brittanyfags
Also, expect a bunch of red pulled Hispanics

link plox

I wish there was a hit counter or a way to monitor traffic to the website. I imagine it's a pathetic amount of viewers, but spikes when real Sup Forums hours begin

Does it matter? Traps aren't gay.

I don't know if we can save this one. People in NY have jobs and lives so they usually took off by noe. New Mexico only has sorrow and meth, these people might never leave...

careful, once she gets it in her mouth she won't give it back.

Oh fuck, who are these chimps on stream?

really?

hewillnotdivide.us/

If you're going to divide us, fine. "Win" your mental superiority. Get lulz. Make dum YouTube videos about this, fine. While we actually stand up for something real you all sit here and jerk off to anime and look at how real we are protesting with our 1337 signs. So fuck off. You're not going to divide us Sup Forums, dividing us is off the table and we will only unify.

As funny as these are, this is Perez Hilton-tier.

Traps are most certainly gay.