CaliPOZia legalizes intentionally spreading HIV

California to change intentional HIV transmission from a felony to a misdemeanor to help DE-stigmatize the disease.

Yes, if you intentionally give someone HIV in California it will now be a misdemeanor. How progressive. Go blow your poz load in all the girls and fags you can guys.

Calipozia. Spread the gift.

statnews.com/2017/02/13/california-hiv-transmission-criminal-penalties/
managedcaremag.com/dailynews/20170213/hiv-transmission-penalties-outdated-and-too-harsh-say-some-california-officials

State Senate Bill 329, which says that knowingly transmitting any infectious or communicable disease, including HIV, would be a misdemeanor, not a felony

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB239
stopserophobia.org/hiv-aids/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YggOx_4alQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Source: The amendment would remove intentional HIV transmission being a felony.

You can know you have HIV
You can not tell your partner
You can give them HIV

all legally now with no special punishment in CaliPOZia

Here is the bill and the POZZING up portion being removed. So go ahead and lie, poz up faggots or women, and get away with it Scott free in California because HIV is a bad stigma.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB239

SEC. 6. Section 120291 of the Health and Safety Code is repealed.

(a) Any person who exposes another to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by engaging in unprotected sexual activity when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV, is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for three, five, or eight years. Evidence that the person had knowledge of his or her HIV-positive status, without additional evidence, shall not be sufficient to prove specific intent.

>Have HIV in Calipozia
>lie, don't tell partner, etc
>poz them up

No punishment

>have sex with someone who wants it and you are both drunk, with no spreading of HIV
>jail, felony

What is worse? Getting HIV or having drunk sex?

THIS IS FUCKING REAL

Changes would remove the following safety code
>leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB239
>SEC. 6. Section 120291 of the Health and Safety Code is repealed.
>120291.
>(a) Any person who exposes another to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by engaging in unprotected sexual activity when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV, is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for three, five, or eight years. Evidence that the person had knowledge of his or her HIV-positive status, without additional evidence, shall not be sufficient to prove specific intent.

Liberals are obsessed with sexual consent

Then they legalize secretly giving a sex partner HIV.

>totally not degenerate, everything is fine.

Well, looks like not fucking Californians has been a good plan.

I honestly should have made a better OP. I was fucking shocked this was even true and posted asap.

Fucking California legalizes intentional spreading of HIV without telling partner. This is progressive.

They worry about rape, consent, and all that shit but legalize hiding HIV status and giving someone a fucking serious disease.

HIV is mostly a fag and nigger disease. look up the CDC stats on that.

How much will this be contained to CA? Not too much I think because we have open borders with CA

California is more advanced and ahead of the rest of USA

It's only a matter of time before classrooms have pozzing pizza party events to de-stigmatize STDs.

how can one fucking state of cuck be worse than some countries?

Why are you stigmatizing people who spread HIV intentionally without telling the person they have sex with?

Are you some kind of bigot nazi?

Stop thinking women's breasts are sexy you evil fucking fascist.

stopserophobia.org/hiv-aids/

One of the two writers of the bill.

When will the rest of USA get with the times and progress past stigma and bigotry?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with spreading HIV to unknowing partners on purpose.

FUCK TRUMP

I'M WITH HIV

Strangers can poz her but don't have alcohol first.

This kind of behavior is now a misdemeanor at best.

It's a coincidence it happens to be one of (((them))) that wrote the bill to decriminalize spreading HIV on purpose without telling a partner.

total coincidence, don't be bigoted, there are no patterns to see.

I heard this has been cured. Charlie Sheen should enjoy

Why contain it

Why are you fucking without condoms?

Just spread it

It's progressive and liberal.

It's ok pozzy sue run along now

>nose checks out
>yep
>Senator (((Scott Wiener)))

Every. God. Damn. Time.

This

Which Jew wrote this?

How do liberals square this away in their minds without suffering a seizure?

Some people dont wear seatbelts. The end

Feels good man. Oops, I'm dead.

Did you read it?

It's not about safe sex.

It's literally if you decide "I have HIV. I want to spread HIV. I don't want to tell the other person." being legalized.

They can cut themselves or any number of things and even if intentional you can't charge them with anything besides misdeamonor.

It's like a free pass on murder/attempted murder.

>live in commiefornia all of my life
>conservative from conservative family
>tfw i'm going to die from some antifa nutcase spraying their aids blood all over me

Lel. To live is Christ to die is gain

>purposeful
Good thing there's never any reason these days ever not to wear what i said. And rack your brains first please before you throw muh procreation at me

I said out loud to myself "What a wiener" when I saw him. WHAT THE FUCK!!!

seeA jewish one from San Fran. So progressive.

Getting HIV on purpose from someone who didn't tell you is very progressive. If you are upset it's just because of bigotry. HIV+ is a gift. Spread it in California.

>When you tell people that these laws single out HIV and only apply to people with HIV and not any other infectious disease, they pretty quickly see that it’s irrational and discriminatory.

Did that dam break yet?
Also this is why you don't vote Democrat.

BANKRUPT SHITHOLE

Fuck money. Two people catched a disease

fugg this

sending this to Drudge and Breitbart

But this isn't like not wearing a seatbelt. This is like putting on a seatbelt and somebody filled the airbag full of steaming hot poz jizz moments before impact.

With huge ass surplus

Democrats want sex to be consensual etc

California Dems legalize giving HIV on purpose without telling partner.

>This is fine
>Fuck Drumpf and Fuck white people

Because you dump condoms on your face? If you eat an aids pussy bare you'd be fine if no cuts. I dont know what kinda freak shit you're pulling

GET ME OUT OF HERE. I'M STUCK IN CALI WITH ALL THESE AID GAYS AND SPICS! AAAAGHGAHGHGHA!!!

If theyre gay and have aids why are you threatened. Two cups of blood required. A little bit of sperm. Inside you. One of these things is not like the other

Which other deadly diseases did you have in mind?

We can't work with him, I.. I can't work with him. President Bush isn't going to....

>bitchholdon.jpg

First they legalize Child prostitution snd now this. Fuck it let them leave America

>(a) Any person who exposes another to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by engaging in unprotected sexual activity when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV, is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for three, five, or eight years. Evidence that the person had knowledge of his or her HIV-positive status, without additional evidence, shall not be sufficient to prove specific intent.

Just to make it clear. If someone knows they have HIV and still has sex and gives it to someone without disclosing HIV status. That is still legal in California if intent can't be proved.

BUT. Now, even if someone literally writes

"I'm going to give HIV to someone tonight without them knowing"

and then they do it, and write the person showing them the post, the most that can happen is a misdemeanor.

This basically makes spreading HIV on purpose to unsuspecting victims a non-crime.

Wat? Also i think i know what you're memeing. Also. Surplus. So? Nobody cares what you're memeing about

That thing is fucking disgusting

spreading HIV to unsuspecting people was what made america great

just like muslims made america great

don't any of you drumpftards know history?

>California
Every day i thank god for not having me born in that shithole
My fucking god

There was some kind of loophole brought up in that thread or an overdramatisation. Actually it had to do with protecting them. Cant remember specifics on that. Not a subject i like to research. Or talk about. Board of dog blowjob memes where both our countries have common law
Wear a condom. Stop fucking? Do what you want? I dont get this. Anyways take care

LOOK HERE MOTHERFUCKER. NANCY PELOSI IS FUCKING STUPID AND OLD. SHE THINKS BUSH IS STILL PRESIDENT. I DOUBT SHE HAS THE MENTAL FACULTIES TO FINISH A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE ON HER OWN.

>I don't want your HIV/AIDS
>I'm a bigot now
k, thanks for sharing. Now please take your aids ridden faggot ass somewhere else and die

This was already written to make convictions virtually impossible.

The "beyond reasonable doubt" standard of evidence applies to every part of that statement - so they must prove beyond reasonable doubt that they had the intent to infect. Even "very likely" had the intent to infect is insufficient.

You don't know what it's like to live here. Gay's walk around with anus blood cover dildos on their foreheads and practically spit seamen with every breath. It's bad enough that they exist, but now California with be plagued with an Aides epidemic. It's only a matter of time before one of them jerks off in the water system.

wow same

LEADING THE WAY TO A POSITIVE FUTURE

California Democrats are leading the way to a much more positive future. Just not the type of positive result you are glad to get.

California is really the best.

>Have cut in finger. finger bang gril. get AIDS. die.
>Any other scenario you can think of where there could be open contact
>die from AIDS
do you think a condom gives you a free pass to fuck a poz?

That was a quote from the article.
Liberal logic would dictate that if should be legal to spread any virus. They would make it legal to spread the T-virus if it was real.

Of course

it would be really stigmatizing toward gays

>introduced by State Senator Scott Wiener

Isn't this the faggot who tried to blame the Orlando shooting on Evangelical Christians?

I'm an attorney so I want everyone to know that this line:

>vidence that the person had knowledge of his or her HIV-positive status, without additional evidence, shall not be sufficient to prove specific intent.

essentially makes it impossible to prove intent unless they're such a stupid fuck that they record their intention to poz someone on social media or tell a witness.

Therefore it's already pretty much decriminalized, you just didn't know it because it was subtle.

California is a hellhole, but what honestly did you expect from extremist liberals? Sane governance?

>misdemeanor
>protests erupt into different groups spraying HIV blood on each other and on the riot police

>dramatisation

I can never pronounce that word correctly, ever.

this is california which also voted for paroling "non violent" inmates including: people who have committed hate crimes that caused injury, hostage takers, people who have done drive bys, and people who have assaulted with a deadly weapon.

it makes no fucking sense at all

prop 57 if you want to look it up

>using a false flag type against gays to call a supporter of theirs, gay and a faggot

yeah but now you can post on facebook and twitter bragging about doing it. No more stigma. No more bigots being upset and putting you in prison.

This isn't even funny anymore...

How did that prop do?

if somebody goes to the doctor and is told "You have HIV." if they have sex with anybody after that point they have to tell before hand. Anything else is showing intent not that it matters anymore in Cali
I think hey made it so its legal for the kid to sell ass but it's still ilegal to buy it. Still not going to solve the problem.

Guys don't you see this is a goldmine now you can give all liberals HIV with an vial or whatever so they all get so rekt.
And we don't need to worry about them reproducing either they will give everyone and everything this.

Can we as the rest of the nation, just vote on whether or not to cut off the entire west coast of water and food?
These liberals make states like Massachusetts and New York look like the fucking deep south politically

BE BLACK
STEAL A SLICE OF PIZZA
3 STRIKES LIFE IN PRISON

BE A DAMNABLE FAGGOT
POZLOAD EVERYONE YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH
GET PRESENTED THE KEY TO THE CITY

How do felonious niggers feel about this law?

THE CBC WILL HEAR OF THIS

WE NEED TO SETUP A NETWORK OF HIV ASSASSINS

Ah, well, a misdemeanor is still a crime... you know that right?

Not nearly serious enough for intentionally ruining someone's life, causing endless medical bills, etc. but also not completely free of punishment.

According to the California Sentencing Guidelines, some of the more severe misdemeanors have 1 year jail time and upwards of $10,000 fines for the first offense.

But then again you still need to prove specific intent so it's still impossible unless the criminal in question creates the evidence you need.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YggOx_4alQI

I hope everyone in California is killed with nerve gas.

For reference to how scummy tdemocrats truly are
My states dems voted give themselves a fucking 40,000$ raise, each. Straight from the taxpayer, our governor a republican vetoed it, they forced it through again, at all of our expense, our governor didnt take the raise, but you can bet your ass the jews and demorats did. Fucking scum, and they will STILL get voted in again by worthless city niggers

California: "Just poz my neg hole up senpai"

poz up every libtard woman

say it's fine because she consented to sex

yfw everyone with hiv flocks to cali and like how people used to think aids was from being gay people will literally believe being liberal gives you aids

Wait, does this mean you can take infected needles, stab people with them and get away with a misdemeanor?

I live in california. I hate it here. I wish this state would detach itself from america and sink under the pacific ocean. I don't even care if i die. Im willing to take one for the team. I was kind of hoping a civil war would pop off though. Id be on the front lines. Id be one of the first to die. Im sorrounded by enemies.

Oh for fuck sakes.

Between people pushing for allowing bugcatching in Cali and BLMTO + regressive left dickheads in Canada calling for an end to the Barbaric Cultures Act, I'm about ready to leave this planet for good.

So if some fag working in a restaurant decides to blow a poz load into my mushroom soup because it excites him, and I get pozzed, he gets a slap on the wrist? Fuck that. He should have his head caved in with an ashtray on the street.