Brit/pol/ - Karen edition

>Protesters at Irish border block people passing through to prevent hard border upon Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39016582

>Blair declares open war on Brexit. Sides with Sturgeon - pro-indyref2
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/nicola-sturgeon-says-tony-blair-right-say-brexit-strengthens/

>Junker rolls over in full damage control. Offers to downsize EU to prevent Brexit Dominoes
express.co.uk/news/world/768864/A-LOT-of-damage-Juncker-fears-Brexit-DOMINO-EFFECT-as-he-prepares-to-downsize-Brussels

>Nutall crocodile tears over Hillsborough unite UKIP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4234166/Paul-Nuttall-lashes-smears-Hillsborough.html

>Bercow has 11 MPs backing him against vote of 'no confidence'
news.sky.com/story/save-john-bercow-campaign-launched-amid-no-confidence-motion-10770407

>Pound slumps against Euro over fall in consumer spending due to inflation
poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/6235-gbp-to-eur-and-us-retail-sales-jan-17

>NHS heavily reliant on foreign workers, needs more
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-38981129

>Brexit begins to benefit UK fishermen
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/northern-ireland-trawler-fleet-will-net-immediate-rewards-following-brexit-35460570.html

Other urls found in this thread:

app.wheredoesmymoneygo.org//bubbletree-map.html#/~/total
economicshelp.org/blog/4001/economics/tax-revenue-sources-in-uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't give a flying fuck about Cathay Pacific, cos I'll tell you kids........ I'd rather walk [to Australia]

Morning lads.

>>Blair
How is this fucking traitor still relevant or listen to?

Bacon toasties with HP sauce motherfuckers

Where'd you find this pic of YKTD

>HP sauce

Get out.

Because Tony is BASED. He's going to stop this Brexit nonsense, arrest Theresa the Appeaser for treason, BTFO Drumpf and become President of Europe, all in time for tea desu.

GOOD MORNING

This guy walks into the bar and rips your article 50 in half, what do you do?

>tfw things actually get better

Great thread!

Okay boys, it's time we had a talk about council tax and why it is an unfair system.

Riddle me this, how is it at all fair, that a family of four, living in a property that is on the same council tax band as mine, only have to pay 25% more in council tax than I do? There's 4 of them and 1 of me. Let's say that for both properties, the cost of council tax for the year is £1000. I get a 25% discount for being the sole occupant, so I'm paying £750 a year in council tax. That's £750 per person in my property.

The family of 4 next door get no discount (rightly so) and so they pay £1000 for their yearly council tax. That's £250 per person in their property. How is this at all fair or justified? I'm effectively subsidising their 50% of what should be their council tax bill. They probably claim council tax benefit, tax credits, child allowance and god knows what else anyway, which only makes matters worse.

If only the poll tax had remained in place, we would be living in a much fairer world today. But no, the workshy and welfare dependent had to go and burn half of London down just so that they wouldn't have to pay their fair share for the services their local authority provides for them. It's an injustice that this bullshit system has remained in place for this long.

The poll tax riots were literally no different to the recent riots in Berkley over in the USA. Leftist scum chimping out because they aren't getting their way. They've no respect for democracy or having to be accountable for their burden upon society. Why do they think it's okay to fleece the living shit out of me, just because they couldn't possibly go a day without their fags, takeaways and cheap lager? Fucking scum. I'm so glad the Tories are going to remain in power for decades to come.

Top ten nonce politicians?

Holy shit are you Pinoybro?

Aye council tax is a fucking gyp.
"Tax fucking everything"
- Government

Yeah, been dotting around a few times in these threads a past few days

oi m8 london's burning down it's 1666. shut up you privileged fuck.

No idea but wasn't Enoch Powell investigated? I wonder what if they found anything.

What do you lads think of the CANZUK proposal?

Don't bother, It would only hurt them.
>Open up floodgates
>Muzzies flock to New Zealand and Australia

From the UK

Living in the Philippines

Nonce

Pretty much what the user said, it is a good idea in theory but would only hurt the other countries involved.

This one should be jailed for the rest of his stinking life

Imagine seeing an aboriginal Australian in the Cotswolds.

Ted Heath raped and strangled little boys.

I think they should just abolish all income tax, council tax and national insurance and have a flat tax on goods and services.

Can put import levies and sales tax on everything then you pay tax if you consume.

Granted a bottle of whisky/brandy might end up being £50 in todays money, but real incomes would probably level out, and the fucktards that abuse tobacco and booze contribute more to the tax pool, thus the nhs etc.

Local economies get a percentage, so a big economic centre like london gets more tax for policing and such because it pulls in more revenue.

Smuggling would be a big illegal market and would have to be policed, they could offset a lot of policing by introducing firearms ownership and a 2nd amaendment and castle doctrine style thing.

Defence spending could be cut by huge numbers by allowing a type of civil defense gaurd to be made up of law aniding citizens who are on call to defend the homeland against external threats.

Savers would benefit loads, so young workers and those looking to start families and buy houses would pay very little tax.

Could potentially have a tax rebate swipecard where if you are in a low income bracket, or you clntribute to certain cmmunity or charitable causes that are a net benefit and saving you get a tax rebate at the end of the year.

Could have community firemen and such in more rural areas.

Producers would only pay tax on imported raw materials which could be taxed higher than domestic raw materials thus increasing national production industry.

All the layabouts wouldnt have to pay tax if they didnt consume, but if they wanted to eat they work or do something for money/food.

Theoretically after a certain amount of man hours of labour, being enough for food and shelter, you could do whatever you wanted with your free time.

Unsure how feasible this would be with a welfare state, im pretty sure the numbers are not sustainable without abolition of most welfare.

God bless Putin for banning anime

With help from this old jew and his pals in the Lodge

So is Brexit happening or not?

Nonce.

Of course not.

Im no politician economist or mathematician though, maybe somebody here cluld work out the average wage/tax burden/contribution and figure out what kind of goods tax would have to be involved, might be something absurd like a loaf of bread costing £10 with 9.50 of that being tax.

Probably a silly non viable idea.

Well it didnt take brit/pol/ long to turn into an absolute STATE. Filled with neets posting anime and memes and people moaning about tripfags. No real discussion happens here anymore, Sad!

is that picture real?

Your waifu a shit desu

they said march didn't they?

shit lads,

I was with this chick and made a move on her too quick (asked her to come into my room). she said no and we still chilled for a while. I have been talking to her and hanging out with her since but she just seems a little reserved now. What the hell should i do?

This.

That's when Article 50 is triggered, yes but we will end up with a soft Brexit in the end.

I think he's actually Filipino, just a bit of an anglophile.

I'm for making all those countries into one British nation.

Stop bullying me, I'll call Mummy May and tell her people are being mean to me on the internet.

Consider suicide
Australia - 68% Celto-Germanic
UK - ~75% Celto-Germanic
USA - ~ 20% Celto-Germanic (7% English, 2% Scottish)
NZ - 45% Celto-Germanic
Canada - ~40-45% Celto-Germanic

>1PBTID

Stop talking to her if she doesnt seem interested. Unless you wanna be friends with her ofc

A sales tax hits the poor a lot harder than an income tax, which the very poor never pay anyway under a progressive system like the one you already have.

nah

SHIT

WAIFU

You didn't adress the point. These threads are shit nowadays i imagine its because nothing is happening politically and the only ones who stay in these threads are the neets

>a merchant doesn't want an ethnic British superstate
Figures.

>Australian model and designer Madeline Stuart, who has Down syndrome, poses for a selfie with models backstage before presenting creations from her label 21 Reasons Why by Madeline Stuart during New York Fashion Week in Manhattan

Hair colour: Ginger
Height: Short
Ethnicity: White
Kids: No
Smokes: No
Personality: Childish and fun-loving

She sounds like a keeper!

Go fuck yourself.

app.wheredoesmymoneygo.org//bubbletree-map.html#/~/total

Income tax is currently the largest share of UK tax revenues by a large margin, followed by NICs (self employed) then VAT.

economicshelp.org/blog/4001/economics/tax-revenue-sources-in-uk/

They would have to gut the welfare state or goods would become absurdly expensive. Our products would lose all competitiveness in global markets too.

War criminal and a psychopath.

Glory to the Chorley cake!

>the STATE of asukafags

I'll fucking do it user.

;_;

>the CANZUK proposal?
It will never get up because your lefties will call it RACIST. They will say "why only white countries part of it? Why not Jamaica and Pakistan and Ongobongoland too?"

And any deal that would include third world countries would not be able to have the sort of free arrangements you could have with just the first world white countries.

>surrounds her with blacks so she doesn't look too ugly

We have a welfare state, on which the poor are more of an economic burden as some of them are probably not net contributors.

Charities could possibly be encouraged and given tax breaks. I suggested a type of swipe card sales tax based tally that could be used to give low income people a tax rebate.

The sales tax would be on everything sold though, property included.

That being said you are probably right, it was just a thought.

We need some fresh new OC lads

>Personality: Childish

There was loads of YKTD OC last thread.

>an ethnic British superstate
You forgot about the demographics, role playing cretin

Who ITT remembers beyblades? Also, is Ted Heath a nonce?

Why are Brit/pol/ threads so comfy?

Yeah but that involves YKTD

Only when the tripfags are gone desu

FUCKING NECK YOURSELF NONCE CUNT

>Blair declares open war on Brexit.
I really don't like mainstream British politics.

Why are you denying the holocaust?

WHO is John Galt?

Do you think Moaty would like Brit/pol/?

>They would have to gut the welfare state or goods would become absurdly expensive. Our products would lose all competitiveness in global markets too.

Ive considered fiat and greshams law has made goods falsely cheaper for a few generations.Till a massive global recession/depression hits and everything snaps back to true market value.

Does it matter if a loaf of bread is 100 dollars if your weekly income is 1000 or if its 1 dollar and your income is 10 its the same ratio of earning power to purchasing power.

Wonder if certain exports could be tax exempt for export sales.

Just end it, lads

NECK YOURSELF NONCE

NO

This.
We can actually talk. It's like a very. very heavy weight has been lifted off.

DRINK BLEACH NONCE

bit rude

Even 1 tripfag leaving has made britpol 10x better. If only the rest would fuck off

Someone should make a peter hitchens version of this

Quick: Brit/pol/pill me on the House of Lords. Are they beneficial or a detriment to our democracy?

Not a single (you) for my post here Brit/pol/ is disgrace. It is not just the tripfags to blame.

I'm out of here.

They are just a quango.

NECK YOURSELF NONCE ENABLER

Seemed like a scam than the CPI consumer price index doesnt always properly cover basic essentials like food and shelter, but constantly includes crap like digital cameras, tablets and stuff that has only fell in price over generations as assembly line production becomes more efficient with later generations of technology.

Seems like somebody somewhere is getting scammed as inflation increases and the TV tells people they are better off as cameras, tvs and laptops are cheaper than ever, meanwhile its becoming more expensive to eat proper food or to buy fuel. Real cost of living stuff.

I miss 2008 Katy Perry i could crack one off to her multiple times a week back then.

bit rude tbqhwy

Unpleasant.

Didnt know Brock Lesnar has a doggo?

Disrespectful.

They're suppose to be a separate house free from having to pander to the electorate, however commons overrules them so they're pointless, especially now the supreme court is a thing.