Country to Publish List of Gay People Online

dw.com/en/tanzania-threatens-to-publish-gay-list/a-37616326

Deputy health minister, Hamisi Kigwangalla, wrote on Twitter that his government was investigating "the homosexuality syndicate" and would arrest and prosecute those involved in the gay sex business.
"I will publish a list of gay people selling their bodies online," Kigwangalla wrote. "Those who think this campaign is a joke, are wrong. The government has long arms and it will quietly arrest all those involved. Once arrested, they will help us find others."
Under the Tanzanian penal code, sex between two males is highly punishable, ranging from 30 years to life imprisonment. There is, however, no such ban on lesbian relations.
Compared to its neighbor Uganda, Tanzanian politicians had not been focussing much on the gay community, until the recent increase of anti-gay rhetoric by the government.
Men suspected of being gay have been detained and taken to the hospitals for an anal test to find out if they are homosexuals. On Thursday, the government announced it was stopping many private health centers from providing AIDS-related services, accusing them of providing services to homosexuals.
"We have suspended the provision of HIV and AIDS services at at least 40 drop-in centers operated by NGOs countrywide, after it was established that the centers were promoting homosexuality, which is against Tanzania's laws," Health Minister Ummy Mwalimu said in a press conference.
Last year, Mwalimu said it was estimated that 23 percent of men who have sex with men in Tanzania were living with HIV/AIDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vXEHJ
youtu.be/euXQbZDwV0w
youtube.com/watch?v=e0LsTSbaWGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

based tanzania

>23 percent of men who have sex with men in Tanzania were living with HIV/AIDS

More like 53% of ALL men have AIDS.

Whew, I'm sure that'd be effective if anyone in Tanzania would read or had internet access!

They going to hack their arms off and burn people with tires and stone them? What they need is a "gay list" by inspecting assholes and having sex with men.

>Men suspected of being gay have been detained and taken to the hospitals for an anal test to find out if they are homosexuals.

Lol it's real

>There is, however, no such ban on lesbian relations.

kek.

Are they a muslim or christian country?

the last thing we need is for the sjw and pro muslim fags to actually have christians doing something bad

Imagine if a Muslim country published all the names of gay men, or men who fucked goats.

It would just be:

Mohammad
Mohammad Mohammad
Ahmed Mohammad
Muhammad Ahmed
Hamad Muhammud
Mohammad al-Ahmed
Ahmed Muhammad
Mohammad Al-Hamad
Mohammad Mohammad
Muhammad Mohammad
Mohammad Hammad Al-Muhammad
Ahmed al-Mohammad
Mohamad Muhamad al-Muhammad
Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad al-Mohammad

God damn it, 61% Christian according to wiki (2014)

lel

As long as niggers find more reasons to kill each other, I'm happy.

Tazmania must be pretty retarded huh?

>4.7% of adults have HIV
>53% of adults are on antiretrovirals
lel
Africans figured out years ago they could get high by smoking the AIDS drugs.

An anal test you say?.....Intriguing.

Literally.

That would be perfect; they'd end up genociding each other

How come, cryptotatar?? Now all this gay negroes will have a legit asylum claim in Europe. It would be based, if all of Europe was ethnonationalist

Tazmania is smart to do this.

wtf i love niggers now

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/vXEHJ

an anal test sounds intriguing but not performed by tanzanians

glad i live in a first world country where my government doesn't care what is shoved up my ass

disgusting, fuck off.

DEY EATA DA POOPOO!

discords are a cancer on Sup Forums threads or generals of any kind desu

also /polgb/ is a bunch of edgy retards desperate to fit in.

Based, youtu.be/euXQbZDwV0w

Don't worry, they're black. It's their culture :^)

Don't sweat it, they'll go to Swedenistan and Germoney, as usual.

Dey eat da poo poo

How is that good for us, mongoloid? Turn on your head

you make a fair point but literally everyone on the planet has a smart phone now

Lol. They're not going to rag on niggas imprisoning or even executing fags.
They're too worried about white boys fucking drunk sluts to be thinking about that sort of trivial shit.

it's an african nation, they'll quietly protest the move but otherwise be very silent on it.

This

they have a shit ton of pagans though

what a cluster fuck

by other do they mean Buddhism/Hinduism? Or some cult shit

Even stupid niggers are intelligent enough to defend their society from insidious decadence.

they already have paganism still their so god knows

They are going against the gay mafia?!

yet they know what causes HIV/AIDS and are willing to do something about it.

Based Negroes

youtube.com/watch?v=e0LsTSbaWGI

>negroes
>based
They should be extrrminated. Quadroons and octaroons included

>T. jewish shill trying to defend sodomites

How can one country be so based?

>posting from jew central
Like you kikes have a place in the world. Even the niggers are better than jews, that's why you got BTFO from Africa.

in africa, aids is spread by men raping women.

>sex between two males is highly punishable, ranging from 30 years to life imprisonment
And they STILL have gay sex! And not only that, but sell themselves online, where the fucking public can find them. Do these people really think that having their asshole stretched out warrants the risk of dying in a cell? Fucking retards, this level of degeneracy is unheard off.

wtf i love africans now

we used to hang people for buggery but they still went ahead with it

VIBRANT AND CULTURAL

It means any other religion that is not part of the 3 leading ones