/odg/ Oroville Dam General - PAINT IT GREEN EDITION

>What happened so far
- Main spillway got damaged - because of no maintaining - because Cali thought that they will never have that much water again - because of Muh Climate Change. And they needed the money for illegals.
- They closed the main spillway to inspect the damage
- Because of the closed main spillway, water went over the emergency spillway
- Emergency spillway was in even worse condition and it got BTFO pretty bad
- They opened the main spillway again, so that water doesn't go over the emergency spillway any longer
- Main spillway gets slowly BTFO and half of it is gone. But it is stable at the moment.
- They try to "repair" the emergency spillway because if rain hits hard, water will go over it again (even if they keep the main spillway open) and would rek the dam

> Be careful! There is plenty of old footage marked als livestream!

> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979
> Bubbles near emergency spillway!
youtu.be/EqEU2X6yBPk?t=31s
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> NoFly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> Latest Seismograph
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/helicorders/nca/112/latest/
>2013 Damage
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/maintenance-records-show-oroville-dam-spillway-previously-patched/
>Data Sheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
>All reservoir levels
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortoiseshell_cat
youtu.be/iO1hGsD4itM
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-forecast/331994
archive.is/lPSaX)
twitter.com/rcarlmark/status/833231432759681024
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for quality infrastructure that never fails

Battery Rundown

>electricity bows to the battery
>in contact with outlets and light posts
>possess conductive abilities
>control oroville with a shocking flow
>owns power plants & generators locally
>direct descendants of the electricity from zeus
>will provide electricity for first keks on mars
>oroville will be the first power plant
>own 99% of californias usable electricity on earth
>first power plant will be oroville power plant
> battery said to have high flow, such conductivity has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of battery failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of dark cities and power plant technology progression
>they own thunderclouds around the world
>you likely have oroville batteries inside you now
>the battery is in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville power plant
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe power plant in desert land?
>they learned fluent electrical engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their electricity to the oroville battery
>there is no electricity in california, only in the battery
>the battery is about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the battery is well constructed

first for Aqua flooding California

Haven't been to Oroville threads for a while because of alcoholism. Is happening cancelled?

This may be LARP but it's 1978 Romanée-Conti Grand Cru LARP

Kudos to you Sup Forums

happenimg will be in a few days, stand by pls.

> Haven't been to Oroville threads for a while because of alcoholism

You've got it backwards-- /odg/ is where to come while being an alcoholic. No need to be in any type of control of your life to shitpost here.

the dam won't fail, there is 0% chance. The spillway and emergency spillways technically already have, but it doesn't really matter. It'll be expensive and kill all the fish, but that's about all.

There is no happening...well..it wouldn't affect Russia anyways so no happening on your end technically.

All these non believers ! Shun shuuuuunnnnn

Last I heard dam should be filled by monday but now they got it drained good. No rains or snow melting helped.

Nah, I've been drinking outside of my household. Don't use internets outside.

You may only reply to this post if you are from Placer county who else fucking comfy

the rain is coming.

>the dam won't fail, there is 0% chance.
>technically already have, but it doesn't really matter.

DIDF is so desperate they contradict themselves in the space of two sentences. Let it rain.

Sunday forecast

>There is no happening...well..it wouldn't affect Russia anyways so no happening on your end technically.
I'm not for the damage and gloating, I really want to see dam fail in HD from multiple locations. Where else do we get a chance to get a video like that? Here in Russia there were multiple dam failures and none were captured on video!

Faggot

Nope

Also, thread reminder: It's not what STAYS flooded, it's all about what GETS flooded just once. The stats on that image are thus a lot more merciful than reality will be.

>DIDF
What is it? Googling just says it's some german arbeitenstuff.

its not even raining yet, im afraid nothing is going to happen guys

Dam Internet Defense Force, ruskie

>being this new
Dam Internet Defence Force, derived from Jewish Internet Defence Force, commonly called JIDF

Spasibo, I wasn't aware of that.

Is meme vlad.
They work defending dam all day .

Dam internet defense force. A division of JIDF

dam internet defense force, newfag

_IDF gets used often

I aint new, I just wasn't 100% in these threads all the time due to alcoholism.

Dam Internet Defense Force. A perfidous group of Californian concrete merchants desperate to uphold their states reputation. They're known for rubbing their hands together gleefully while they contemplate the lies they tell to unwitting truth seekers.

>threads being made despite the zero chance of the dam falling
for what reason?
t. not dam

>Here in Russia there were multiple dam failures

More to say, multiple failures of every dam are necessary part of technical examination tests of new dam.

the dam won't fail though, you should know that. the spillway is not the dam. this thread is basically about the erosion of the soil.

I hope you're one of the niggers im gonna go loot and kill in Sac when it breaks :)

>rubbing their hands together gleefully
That sounds extremely familiar.

>niggers didn't evac for Katrina
Maybe the solution to the nigger problem is just to create more natural disasters

This thread is so comfy, even my cat wants in on it. Hydrology and impending doom are the most comfy combo.

First for 13.4

Hello?

I smell a 13.5 in the air

at least we know you're not a proxy

kek

>my cat
Jesus fucking christ, THAT is a cat? It looks like a rotten shitlog of shit and crap. Kill it with fire.

28-29K or 32.5-34K

For me its to laugh and show everyone just how retardedly my state is ran. How we are no longer in a (((drought))) but our all important reservoir couldn't handle a somewhat strong storm
That's just me tho

If the battery gets digits, the collapse is assured.

DIDF get out REEEEEEE!

Me too
t.socal comfy

disgusting looking cat.

Hey! Is that a racist slur you narrow-eyed monster? Because if it is then... Well... Yeah, we are alcoholics, you can't take that away...

That smell turned out to be the burning dreams of 13.5 fags.

It's totally a cat. Maybe turn the picture upside down or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortoiseshell_cat

What are you talking about? Good looking slightly fat /comfy/ cat with paws curled up and eyes squeezed shut.

It won't even get too pissed if you touch its belly because it's too tired... I recommend a light scratch behind the ears.

fuck off didf shill

ignore that retard, your cat is a qt

13.5 fags are kidding themselves

Show me that 41k

Disregard my comment, I just am not a cat person. Cats are adorable and I'm just a jerk who doesn't like them much.

cats are horrible, throw them in the garbage.

Muh DISCORELLATION!!

>Scheduled increase of outflow from 53000 to 54000
but what does it mean?

WE NEED MORE BATTERIES !!!!!!

Proof positive that Russians are mongolian and not European
Proof positive that America isn't even white on 4tune

I want to watch images of this happening from space. Is that too much to ask? I wonder if it'd be visible.

>Proof positive that Russians are mongolian and not European
Eh? How did you deduce that?

>white on 4tune
What does it mean?

Any new images on how fucked things are?

Theoretically, yes, there's certainly enough earth observation satellites to do so, but reality is that most are in a polar orbit and only pass over an area about every 2 weeks to a month or so.

Geostationary sats dont have the resolution or the bandwidth necessary for it either due to their distance.

No dice m8; have a partial instead
My shitposting is off tonight; pls disregard

Sup Forums -> fortune -> 4tune

>My shitposting is off tonight; pls disregard
That is completely understandable. We forgive you. Have a cookie and be comfortable.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!! SO MANY FUCKING RETARDS IN THESE THREADS!!! There is no where NEAR enough rain coming to fill the damn again. Look at the forecast for OROVILLE, the big storm is not hitting it directly. If you think otherwise, you are an utter retard and should KYS

Rain forecasts for Oroville keep decreasing.

While the catastrophe and chaos of the spillway collapsing would be entertaining, I'm glad I don't have to watch a quarter million people suffer and die. The Banda Aceh quake was something I never want to relive.

But our new guchi geostationary weather sat
youtu.be/iO1hGsD4itM

didf shill go home

Cheers m8

Have some bears

>forecasts for Oroville keep decreasing

>no prooflink

sorry but no.

That's fucking gross man.

>It won't even get too pissed if you touch its belly because it's too tired

It's a nice cat. My cat loves having his belly rubbed. He acts more like a dog than a cat. This makes him best cat.

Thanks for the webm. Saved.

>be astronaut on ISS
>passing overhead as dam breaks
>Quietly make glub glub noises and chortle as water advances
>feign ignorance when other astronauts ask whats going on

> He

I see. When it's a she it's more variable.

>I don't have to watch a quarter million people suffer and die.
You wouldn't have to anyway. Even if a full dam spills only about a hundred of niggers and invalids die because they can't swim for shit. So no human casualties.

Looks cute as hell to me.

Didf motherfuckers need to stay out of our /comfy/ thread

accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-forecast/331994
look for yourself you absolute FUCKING retard

It's raining and windy as fuck right now. I hope this dam breaks

>webm
no prob m'nigga (inb4 tips fedora)
Have another image. This is I5 right now (the road from Mexico to Canada). I'm inclined to believe that this image is legit both because of context and because Forbes is reporting on flooded roads (archive.is/lPSaX)

go meme something worthwhile, like soros being taken down or Hillary going to prison

>and Kek cleansed the faggots with a great flood
I've never gotten a get before, but I'm willing to sacrifice all my future gets for that dam to bust.

>lol how bout crying even MORE loudly, can you?

>being upset on a belgian turnip studies forum
chill comrade

pic unrelated

oh shet it's a thumbie; lemme dig up a good one

Immigrating poo in loos was a mistake.

Seems legit. I just grabbed this one from the sac bee.

>resoivior keeps going down
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Seriously though its raining nonstop

In Russia we have a meme called "jackal" about people like you who post extremely compressed images.
Don't be a jackal.

This meteorologist forecast would scare the hell out me if I lived Oroville link to tweet in pic

twitter.com/rcarlmark/status/833231432759681024

Posted right on time Mr. weg; JUST found the full one

That's 15 inches? Didn't that user say 1 inch equals 10 feet in lake level or something?

Seeing floods this big, I can't help but wonder how much damage this has already done

Any one got some stats?

i counted 5 inches at best.