Why are burgers so delicious?

archive.is/714TM

THE smell of human excrement reached the sidewalk after a 250kg woman was rescued from chair she had been moulded to for the past seven months.
Emergency response crews in hazmat suits were called to an Ohio home where they found Barbara Foster, 75, stuck in her living room chair surrounded in her own faeces and urine.
According to Fox News, a report from the Lucas County Sheriff’s Office said the woman’s skin had moulded to the chair and her body had become very weak.
“I was also advised that Barbara was so physically weak that bones in her body were breaking when EMS was attempting to carry her out of the house,” the report read.

After she was removed, emergency services declared the home unfit for habitation because of the human waste found around the chair Ms Foster was stuck.
Emergency services were called to the property by a member of a local church who regularly delivered food to her property.
The church volunteer told investigators he had delivered food to her home for the past 10 years and was used to the smell, but called 911 earlier because Ms. Foster was “not acting herself”.
According to county auditor records, Ms Foster had become $1400 behind her property taxes, with her first missed payment coming around the same time she became stuck to the chair.
Ms Foster is now recovering at the University of Toledo Medical Center and detectives are now reviewing the case for any potential crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2017/02/18/elderly-woman-stuck-in-chair-for-months-found-molded-to-chair/
nbcnews.com/id/23595533/ns/health-health_care/t/woman-sits-boyfriends-toilet-years/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371640/Morbidly-obese-man-fused-chair-sat-years-dies-hospital.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fox6now.com/2017/02/18/elderly-woman-stuck-in-chair-for-months-found-molded-to-chair/

bump

How is this news

so the average american then

>the average southerner then

ftfy

Ah yes, the southern state of Ohio

O hi o

lol that's nothing

nbcnews.com/id/23595533/ns/health-health_care/t/woman-sits-boyfriends-toilet-years/

Stupid society making me walk. Someday I'll be stuck on a chair and it will be glorious.

>skin had grown around the seat

wew

>this

Fuck Ohio and fuck those suburban retards. All the smart city folk voted for Hillary.

Fake news.

Lack of eugenics. In normal cases retarded organism do no get to procreate because they cannot obtain resources. USA robs other countries for resources and gives handouts to fat, lazy and retarded people. This way generations of retards are born. The only reason USA is not collapsing is because of hard working immigrants supporting their lazy asses but soon Trump will solve that problem

lol reminds me of the EMT story that was on /k/. Rather than being molded to the chair, this ladies guts were actually being held in by the chair, so when they moved her she pretty much died... XD hope someone has it saved

Disgusting.... But still not as disgusting as the average liberal in Sweden.

>be american
>shart for two years
>morph with the toilet

Not that uncommon it seems.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371640/Morbidly-obese-man-fused-chair-sat-years-dies-hospital.html

Nice save retard

Except that's real here.

I think she gave up on life a long time ago tried eating herself into a heart disease lesson to be learned just pull the trigger.

That's a nice strawman coming from a suburban retard.

It's clear that you have no idea what you're talking about in between your daily suck up to a God that isn't even white and garbling down disgusting junk food alongside your inbred southern family.

You tell me senpai

Look at all dem 1s and 3s

>calls out a strawman
>proceeds to spout nothing but ad-hominem
wew

its kind of interesting to think about, the excrement and all...

she would of shat.. it would of stayed, she would of kept shatting. it would of oozed forth, dried then have been pushed forward by the new.

at some point the dried shit in your cracks and on your body would of wedged itself into your crevices and stuck to your body hair

each new shit would be a new sensation, a new journey, it would slowly push out and crumble down around your space

i wonder what it felt like?

Even this man has a girlfriend.
Truly an alpha.
Was so dominant over his girlfriend that she let him live in a chair and kept feeding him.

OP, you should submit this to /fit/'s fat people hate thread.

I am curious as to how that looked liked.

Even though I feel like I'd lose another bit of me if I saw what that effects of that degenaracy.

>Why are burgers so delicious?

they are if actually cooked well to kill the bacteria. american fast food burgers are NOT and never cooked like that.

>“We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital,” Whipple said. “The hospital removed it.”

>The man's landlord said his tenant used to be active and she hadn't noticed his appalling condition because he'd been hiding himself under a blanket whenever she stopped by.

What is it with fat people and getting fused to fucking furniture, holy shit

You would roll around in that house makeing dirty love to her in that chairs Hans.

I know you.

Your into shart love

>i wonder what it felt like?

So when are ameriblobs gonna say they are chair/toilet-kin?

>would of
>would of
>WOULD OF
>FUCKING WOULD OF

IT'S WOULD HAVE

WOULD

HAVE

YOU ILLITERATE FUCKING MONKEY

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HAVING THIS LITTLE OF A GRASP ON A LANGUAGE YOU ARE IMMERSED IN AT ALL TIMES

>Emergency services were called to the property by a member of a local church who regularly delivered food to her property.

Christcucks at it again, didn't they teach that gluttony and sloth were sins?

It's hard to believe people like that even exist. I remember my very first hamplanet experience when I was a kid. I was at day camp one day in the play area and I look up to see some rotund sheboon literally stuck in a door frame as she was attempting to exit the building. A couple of people had to help push her through. Mesmerizing to say the least.

Well... I think I'll be skipping breakfast now.

>tripfaggot
>would of every two words

I'm triggered.

How was she feeding herself if she was stuck to the chair? The Jesus freak must have been at least going inside and interacting with it, and didn't think to do anything?

>being religious
>being intelligent

Pick one

Oh my god shut the fuck up literally no one cares if I wanted to know english I would of not dropped out of high school.

This happened right around the block from me, KEK!!!

The 81 yr old who had been taking her food for like 10yrs & said he "was used to the smell, it was normal to him." He also claimed he had a good reason for not calling for help after noticing she hadn't moved out of her chair since July. "She wasn't acting herself" he said....ayyyyyyyyy lmao!!!!!

>another Ohioan
Holy shit, kek!!!

Florida EMT here
I wasn't involved, but one of our crews had something similar.
A 400+ lb man had been sitting on his couch and became too weak to get up. He sat there for 14 days shitting and pissing and sinking deeper and deeper into his couch as it degraded from his waste. His room mate had been bringing him Little Debbie snack cakes and other junk food as well as cigarettes so he just sat there chain smoking and eating the worst possible foods. When the crew arrived they called the fire department for assistance because we're in no way equipped to handle such a situation. After chuckling at the crew for needing help they walked in and ran back out because of the smell, one threw up. They called a heavy rescue unit and when they arrived they put on their bunker gear and respirators and pealed the whale off his couch. The smell increased tenfold. It was then the crew realized his feet were covered in maggots and they caught a glimpse of his penis covered in mold. They transported him to the nearest hospital and spent the next hour cleaning their truck, but never got the smell out. When asked why he didn't call sooner, he said he was embarrassed but realized at the 2 week mark that if he didn't call he was going to die.

TLDR it happens because people are retards.

Not like I needed breakfast this morning or anything....these stories leave me speechless....

>CIVILIZATION IS CRUMBLING

God bless you Florida. Youre Americas freak show and i love you for it.

Literally saw this billboard for the first time yesterday

Wait, are you telling me her cats did nothing to help her?

Holy fuck, how does one even manage to "mold" with an inanimate object?
This is nightmare fuel.

If mediocrity is allowed to go unchecked...well you see what it has done I'm sure.

did you get freedom boner?

At least we still manufacture absolutely top-notch furniture.

The other burger is right. This is precisely the kind of mindset that led to what we're discussing in this thread. There's still hope for you, stop being a tard.

What's with this new thing of calling women "ladies" all the time?

>"a lady"

No, no thats not right.

>It was then the crew realized his feet were covered in maggots and they caught a glimpse of his penis covered in mold.

>morbidly obese
>sits in a chair for two years covered in shit and piss and maggots until he dies of sitting in the chair
>has a gf

MS. FOSTER, IT'S TIME TO DIE.