Meanwhile in the UK

Meanwhile in the UK ....

LOL at the two old white guys on the right

I guarantee she looks disgusting naked. I had a really skinny gf once. Never again. Some girls only look good with clothes on

RICED.

yeah dude, fatties are the true redpill amirite

fucking gooks only get disgusting fit chicks

He's so tall. I'm happy for them.
Why don't you guys invest this energy of hating on race mixing into your own gf

lol i have no problem with the couple but those two old men are fucking weird

They're family of the girl

she isn't fit, that's my point. Look at how skinny her legs are. When you see a girl like this naked, you aren't turned on. You're secretly disgusted by what you see. But she gets that smug look on her face like she knows her body is attractive and she is convinced that you must agree, so you have to play along as if you enjoy it. In reality, you just feel sorry for her because she's hideous and doesn't realize it. It turns into a pity fuck that you begrudgingly go along with for the sake of her ego. It's really stressful and depressing. You basically become Arnold in that scene.

white + asian
who cares?

>burn the coal, pay the toll
Steam the rice, pay the price.

>being this much of a pathetic bundle of neuroses

get a grip my dude.

you refuted nothing, therefore I've won the argument, if you can even call it that

>flat faced mongoloids getting anything
lol they're lower than niggers when it comes to attractiveness

girls need to stop wearing fucking yoga pants. They don't bloody count as pants

>I've won the argument

a bot could be configured to reply to anything anyone ever posts with this exact comment you wrote, and it would make just as much sense each time. It's just a generic contextless attack

I don't think you realize how pathetic you are looking right now

you sound pretty gotten to my dude, i thought you already "won." relax.

well she certainly is skinny, and skinny and fit are two different concepts. while i agree with you 150%, it's just a subjective thing, especially what they're pushing down the throats of our generation with the photoshops and models etc etc, these girls dont look very nice naked

I'm sharing wisdom to help you avoid making the mistake I made. If you'd ever been with a really skinny girl with no muscle mass anywhere, then you'd know what I'm talking about and you'd agree

get a grip my dude.

>I'm sharing wisdom to help you

>resorting to copy paste

She has the body of a ballerina. You sound pathetic as fuck, man. Nothing better than having chick that has an elegant body like that wrap their legs around your head.

Do you prefer having a gunt resting on your forehead?

Farm the rice, get the prize

get a grip my dude.

No U

Asian men are superior to white men and it's a known fact. When I had sex with my first japanese guy I realized that I would never be able to go back to dating white guys. White guys feel so inferior they make up lies about the duck size of asian men when it is all based on propaganda during the war. Asians are strong, emotional, protective, have a functional family unit and are simply better looking than white men. As a white girl I'm proud to say that I'm looking forward to the day I give birth to a superior a strong samurai baby.

There is no definition to her legs, and her ass is so flat it's practically inverted. I don't think you know what ballerinas look like

asian male here. just stop triggering people for the sake of it, different peopel like different shit my nigga

so, so triggered by that comment

it's clear it really touched a nerve

>duck size
quack

You must be a fucking nu-male who only finds their chubby mum attractive

I'm an assman so idgaf

KEKED

I get what you mean, she would look better, BUT to say you wouldnt because she doesnt lift is a bit of autism

Wow she has absolutely no arse.
Fucking her from behind would be like fucking his face.

this. I don't care in the slightest when whites and east asians mix.

However, if I see a white girl with a nigger or paki.....

pretty sure it's a roastie, not a dude

asian men are truly best. they care for the women well, treat them like princess, and know how to make them happy everyday with emotions and romance. and they are smart and make much money for the women

She has next to no tits and is just bones.
How could you get horny for that.
Nobody also says that fatties are the redpill. But if Guys are into super skinny girls they might as well just come out as a pedophile.

Do they have ballerinas in your flyover state?

Anyone replying to this thread without saging is part of the problem.

Make Sup Forums great again! I only need YOU to sage!

I'm not good looking. At least I get lolis.

what the fuck?

I'm assuming these two haven't seen each other for a long time or something, and this is how they meet? Hugs and no-tongue kisses?

Lmfao, even when I was 16 and my gf met me after 2 months of being apart, I pinned that bitch against the wall and sexually harassed the fuck out of her.

I wouldn't, because I've been there, and I know how disgusting it is.
She has a disgusting flat little boy chest, sickly holocaust legs and arms, and starving ethiopia baby visible ribs.
If you'd honestly fuck this girl, then you're already halfway to being a necrophiliac

Yeah i hate skinny girls as well, i mean, i would fuck her, but she definitely looks better on those leggings than she would naked. I bet her ass cheeks cant even cover her asshole

I agree though its a matter of taste but u arent gona convince a bunch of virgins that a woman can look worse naked than clothed, they just dont have a clue

>asian men are truly best. they care for the women well

I agree. The best thing about is how they are able to keep me in check. I basically pussy whipped my former white boyfriends and they took it. Western men are too soft. Asians are sometimes rough, but they mean well and it makes me feel more comfortable and protected.

Maybe because they're in public and they're not complete degenerates?

This chick looks HORRIBLE!

Jewish sexpats on the lurk.

there's a difference between having a preference and being a sperg who flips out and spews hyperbole at the sight of a skinny girl

for an example of the latter see:

>he skipped past all the ballerina pics with visible toned legs and cherrypicked the misleading angle with jeans he found 15 pages down in the results to try to make his point
How did you even fucking find this? I'm searching and all I see are pics with visible legs. Did you seriously image search "ballerina wearing jeans"?
Since you felt the need to resort to such disingenuous behavior, you've implicitly admitted that I'm right. I've won the argument. Discussion is over. Don't reply.

asian masculinity at it again. fact is that asian to get white gf he has to be above average asian male in every aspect and on top of that to have money, while white male dating asian is always lower bottom.

Maybe.

Most PROBABLY however, is that chang micropenis over here has the sex drive of a koala since even his own fucking girl hugs him like he's her little brother.

What's he doing with that ironing board? Why's he hugging it?
He's above 4'3'' too so he's clearly some sort of piano dentist himself if you know what I mean, it's absolutely impossible for him to be 100% Asian because of it. I bet his mother went to Canada, ended up full of Clarky Cat or she fell for the bozboz meme and BANG the next day she feels like her arms have been in a balloon for a fortnight. No one to blame but herself.

She's too skinny amirite?
Also, i legitimately hate gooks that steal our Western women and Weebs that steal their Asian women. It's disgusting and shameless. Stick to your own fucking race, period. It creates a gender imbalance within an ethnic group thus resulting in necessary race-mixing in order to find a partner.

The point is you can't tell OP's bitches muscle tone since she's wearing jeans.

>I've won the argument. Discussion is over.

>Being this autistic

she's quite fit. the fact that you think the girl in OP would look anything like this naked proves you're a virgin

The only person talking sense in this thread.

Who cares at least he isn't a Muslim

those aren't jeans, she's wearing yoga pants

RICED

someone post that vid of a german soldier telling women in vienna to flee or dress like men to avoid getting raped, with them replying 'why bother we will just lift up our skirts'.

Getting khanned is new trend

holy shit whites absolutely BTFO

can you imagine how prevalent AMWF would be if western media actually gave asians a fair chance? we are literally the only competition to white male supremacy, despite the constant bombardment of muh cool swaggy bbc meme from the media and liberal kowtowing most women are still very much repulsed by black men but asians we are the real danger, it's fuking OVER whitemen

asian men are here and we will YELLOWED your wimminz

This guy does have a real point. I remember banging a girl once with sausage tits. I mean, the size of her nipples were like a fucking pepperoni topping. Mamma mia! i thought to myself as i convinced myself to suck on them for a taste. I've never bothered banging skinny bitches before though. I'm afraid about their well-being and that i may break them with my sizeable shaft.

Well deserved digits, the girl in OP probably has the body of a 12 year old boy, then again, Chong probably likes that type

me on the right

what's the source of the vid btw, need to post it on a different forum

Traps don't count, show us that boipucci

Lol, what kind of subhuman dates a fucking flat faced gook?

>pussy whipped
i see this posted all over the place
what does that mean?

Not touching her ass in public to welcome her what a beta. I know that feeling I hadgirl I fought was hot took cloths off I had so much bone I fought I was at KFC after all chicken had been eaten

Some people are into skinny chicks some are into fat ones. Just because you don't prefer skinny chicks doesn't mean they aren't attractive. Taste is subjective dumbass.

I know Albanians are quite ugly, but beauty isn't entirely subjective.

You shut your whore mouth

it's entirely subjective you fuck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, race-mixing is not subjective you stupid fucking diaspora gook. You will NEVER be one of us. You are an EASTERNER, AND NOT A WESTERNER. Period.

The kind whos genes will perish.

>beauty isn't entirely subjective
It often is though. Just take a look at /gif/ for example, you have all kinds of threads, petite girls, fatties, blondes, brunettes, butter face, etc.

Jesus Christ....you talk like your name MUST BE Nigel Featherbottom

Treating sluts like queens and treating them like they're special, as if there aren't 3 billion other holes on Earth.

I mean fuck, at least prostitutes are honest about what they do.

t. fat manlet with a neckbeard