youtube.com/watch?v=pyUXMJZ6kdo
youtube.com/watch?v=d2dNb0wdJF0
youtu.be/d2dNb0wdJF0?t=208
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PewDieReich

Honestly the only time I've ever seen him was on a South Park episode.

youtu.be/2YYNPnql9YI

tl;dr he paid these kids on fiver to hold up a sign that said "death to all jews" as a joke only now the jidf are on full SHUT IT DOWN MODE and he's losing millions of subscribers because of a "glitch" disney canceled his tv series and his career is basically over

I don't think I've ever read more blatant shitpost than this.
>Literally gained quarter million subs the last two days
>Videos are still doing just as they have been doing the last weeks
>He lost 4 million subs but got them all back after the glitch
The only actual truth is that his show got canceled thanks to Wall street journal fabricating some shit out of context. Even then I doubt he's hurting much over it, he himself said that he was more sad about the hundreds of people working on the show not getting to work.
But hey man keep shitposting forever.

The Milo effect.

I heard he's making like 15 million a year

maybe he just wants to go out with a bang

This, he is financially secured for at least 1000 years, he doesn't give a shit about a Disney show, but he is righteously pissed at the Lügenpresse for slandering him nonstep ever since his rise to fame.

he lurked on Sup Forums again, to be seen at the end of his latest ylyl video.

Yup he did

Sup Forums got the president elected and corrupted a youtube star

meme magic is real praise kek

whoa about time for that number Oo

I like how he's doing blowjob to random jews.

witnessed

JE SUIS MORT
periscope.tv/AlgerSousBois/1lDxLRWwBdYGm?t=5

>Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg
>Arvid, Arved or Arnvid is a male given name, most common in Scandinavia but also in Persia. [...] In the Old Persian language the name Arvid means "Aryan knowledge". It consists of two parts, "ar" which is the short form for Aryan and "vid" which means knowledge.

He's one of us

close digits man, close.

So close

I heard that he has been on Sup Forums long before becoming a jewtuber in 2011.
Can someone provide evedince of this, please?

WOW such a hipster. KYS

The only people who'll be hurt by Pewdiepie losing his show are his fans who now can't watch it, youtube/disney who now have to scramble to salvage whatever's been allocated to it, and everyone who was going to earn a paycheck working on it.
Pewds himself is stronger than ever, if a little bummed out.

#OperationPewDieGate

A FRIENDLY REMINDER ANONS

youtube.com/watch?v=V0CLsxAm7fY

youtube.com/watch?v=pyUXMJZ6kdo

Here is the Operation pewdiegate theme song
Your orders for operation pewdiegate anons is to support Pewdiepie in any way possible so we can grow his channel even bigger to a point that it can easily rival the mainstream media and we can use him to red pill all the masses of normies and fight the lies of the MSM.

Imagine if he ended up with 100 million subs imagine how powerfull of a voice that would be against the mainstream media.

LETS DO THIS ANONS

DO IT FOR MUMMY

german summoned persian
praise Ahura Mazda

I hate pewdiepie but I love the fact that he is redpilling gen X on the shittyness of the mainstream media
If everything plays out right we'll have Trump 2020 GUARANTEED

comments on Sup Forums are like a copy/pasta
It's almost like if it's ivan and the lads shitposting for the motherland

I literally like pewds and think he is hilarious

will he win the media war? I fucking hate the MSM so much. I wish they would hang

pewds deserves a medal of freedom for standing up

>you are all now aware that Sup Forums's userbase grew up watching pewdiepie and these are the people you interact with

All WSJ accomplished was ruining their own credibility and turning PewDiePie into a hero to the Anti-SJW crowd. He was already financially secure, but now he also has a ton of goodwill and trust coming his way. As long as he doesn't do anything illegal WSJ practically guaranteed a prosperous future for him.

nah.

there's only so many ways to rephrase the reality of the situation. we can only have so many topic discussions when there are no current happenings.

not to mention he gets brought up on one of the biggest internet culture boards because he's a famous youtube """celebrity""" doing gods work in securing 2020 for us by further redpilling an already redpilled generation.
goatfucker

Oy vey.

Bad goy Felix.

He already did. All he has to do is stand aside and let the MSM continue to destroy itself.

>he's losing millions of subscribers

He is getting more subscribers actually.
He only lost a contract with Disney,after his14m $ in 2016 he doesnt give a shit I guess

video name?

I subscribed

Doing my part user

newest one user,
youtube.com/watch?v=d2dNb0wdJF0

He could pretty much sue WSJ for defamation and for potential loss of earnings. This could potentially be a hundred million dollar lawsuit.

youtu.be/d2dNb0wdJF0?t=208

He really is /ourguy/

Huh.

Never watched this guy, not even once.

Only became vaguely aware of him in the past year or two.

God, I love not being a millennial. I avoided so much stupid crap.

>Can someone get evidence of someone posting as anonymous on an anonymous board
I'll phone the FBI and ask about it.

If it posted untruths about him. The WSJ is completely factual.

PewDieKike

this.
fuck youtube "celebs". fuck twatter. fuck fagbook.

nupol is cancer

I want the viral marketers to fuck off.

I respect him more and more, but his attempts at humor are too cringey for me to watch.

HE BROKE THE CONDITIONING
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Bump for justice.

He taught me that the mainstream media are fake news.

I would kill myself rather than watch some talentless milenials hack clown on jew tube.
Especially with a gay as fuck name like pewdi pffffftttt.
Are you boys serious?
When I was your age we were at war smoking cigarettes and getting gonorrhoea from dirty prostitutes.

Loser gen L watch this guys cock.

Farrrrrkkkkk

Dude, not everyone here is an under 21 youtuber. Not that dude, but the first time I heard of him was South Park.

Fuck of pewdiepie, we wont give you more subs. 50 million are enough either way

sheeiiiiiit