Trump Melbourne

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsq75W7y5ko

Trump invites someone on the stage during his speech, Secret service is shitting their pants and everyone is cheering.

Damn I do not know what to say, is the man made to look like a fool or is he an utter genius and honest? Made my eyes a bit moist (in sexual way, not in wussy feelings way) and i am not even living in the new world!

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/nyheter/varlden/from-this-basement-came-a-piece-of-fake-news-about-who-had-desecrated-a-church-in-sweden/
erc.europa.eu/funding-and-grants
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Vn17J/in-english-this-happened-in-sweden-friday-night-mr-president
vault.fbi.gov/trump-management-company
youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg&feature=youtu.be&t=11
11alive.com/news/politics/trump-impeachment-rally-set-for-monday-in-atlanta/409534109
ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/sc5-21-2016-2017.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-fF-Cxhz_E&ebc=ANyPxKpsqFecEpOMwyEh6wDWNcAr67Kf-1IWYB_5XOGLeQRwcMZ4iYe-WUyIMAco6jQmkYZCLtxGVKBhLk-FkkVoZ3Td9kGTxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a nice man.

The savior of humanity

Trump realizes that seeing touch will have a sentimental value to his supporters. So what?

Have you seen any president do this? Has any of Swedish politicians seen doing this?

What hits me is that he looks like random person from streets invited to stand there. This is simply not done, well at the least in Finland could be it is more common there in liberal Sweden or in the new world.

It's not usually done because it has nothing to do with policy.

Government, not leadership.

Must really hurt seeing a leader who cares about his country, as your leaders continue flooding you with violent third world trash.

>cares about his country
"Only people whose views align with mine care about their country."

t. no true scotsman fallacy

I want to touch him too!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

He doesn't give a shit about the country. It was photo op and chance to stroke his ego.

have you ever met a true scotsman?
>they are all a fallacy

Are you unironically making the argument that leaders who are flooding their countries with the 3rd world are doing it out of love for their country?

FUCKKKKKKK you Americans man are you lucky, having the greatest president of our lifetimes while we are stuck with some wrinkly old hag that wasn't even in support of BREXIT

either way I'll live trump through American posting, god speed brothers

Sure, why not?

Wrong. Trump has known for doing all sorts of charity for people that he never even publicized. He paid some veteran's father's medical bill for cancer and never spoke of it only the guy did eventually to the media.

It's like watching your child grow up to become better than you were. You should be proud, dad.

Sure thing there bud.

You must not have seen genuine grass-roots politics, where leaders constantly speak to the people they lead, without so much as a microphone. Trump is a super-rich cloud cuckoo, making an exception here for cheap symbolism.

You have been misinformed about my country. Here is an example of how that works:
dn.se/nyheter/varlden/from-this-basement-came-a-piece-of-fake-news-about-who-had-desecrated-a-church-in-sweden/

Because all of the evidence shows it's the kind of thing you'd do if you want to destabilize your country and destroy the culture and social fabric.

God bless Papa Trump.

He fed the children you cunt, more than you'll ever do in your pathetic life. THE CHILDREN YOU MOTHERFUCKER

This fucking faggot lmao

>all of the evidence shows it's the kind of thing you'd do if you want to destabilize your country and destroy the culture and social fabric.
Yeah dude, you're the only person who has ever even bothered so much as googling "is thing bad?" All those highly educated people who support it are actually just retards who somehow know even less than you despite it being their full-time job to know this shit.

I'm not saying you should just do what they say because they're """experts""" I'm saying that the argument that everybody who disagrees with you only does so because they're morons who haven't "looked at the evidence" is itself moronic. And extremely arrogant.

This entire rally was to restore his ego. His first month as President was an absolute clusterfuck, his cabinet is plagued with controversy and his approval rating is at a historic low.

This rally was literally nothing more than an ego boost to start his 2020 campaign. That press conference and his rally speech was utterly bizarre. He is so disenfranchised and so delusional.

“I got a six-foot cardboard box of Pres. Trump in my house and I salute that every single day.” Huber continued, “And I pray. I tell him, 'Mr. President, I pray for your safety today. And I'm not lying."

"And when I get done prayin', I go down to my basement where I keep all my founding fathers real dolls..."

I GOT A SIX FOOT CARDBOARD BOX OF PRESIDENT TRUMP IN MY HOUSE, AND I SALUTE THAT, EVERY DAY!!!11

What if tht guy had been some crazy psycho?

Problem is that those people are very often politically partisan and are scared to lose their tenure and or funding if they would start studying things that are against the 'common truths' i am not saying what idiots say is true, but that experts are VERY SHY to add nuance in to the conversation because this makes them look like they support idiots, and fuel their flames.

Weird nigger. Why are you from my country? You belong in Thailand or Brazil, you basement dwelling beefgoblin.

Only thing I like is his immigration policy. Everything else about that orangutan is utter shit and disgrace to America.

Evidence?

YOLO :D

> what if that guy had been some crazy psycho

Yea good thing he wasn't

>I GOT A SIX FOOT CARDBOARD BOX OF PRESIDENT TRUMP IN MY HOUSE, AND I SALUTE THAT, EVERY DAY!!!11

He looked like he was hopped up on something. Then again, considering the location, I think most of those people are on something.

kek would not allow it

I am sure he was frisked, metal detector was used.

Look how long it took him to get there and how close the secret service got. And i am very sure there was people ready to help with various means.

this dumbass is pandering fans 1 MONTH IN!!

hes scared of getting impeached,is obvious to me now

>Problem is that those people are very often politically partisan and are scared to lose their tenure and or funding if they would start studying things that are against the 'common truths'
Or maybe there is no giant conspiracy that masterminds the destruction of the white race and instead the humanities is merely a complex field that doesn't have hard truths that can be easily identified and then pointed to as the ten commandments for harmonious living.

Everybody knows that blacks commit more crime and refugees suck up more welfare - it's all there clear as crystal in the stats. The question isn't what - it's why. And that's a complicated question.

Complicated enough that there are a variety of possibly correct answers and, thanks to the inherently murky nature of humanities, very little that differentiates the correct one from the plausible fakes. So perhaps instead of accusing everyone who disagrees with you of being an intellectual coward participating in a global cover-up you might just occasionally entertain the idea that people genuinely entertain opinions that are not the same as yours because they have drawn different inferences from the same evidence - or seen different evidence.

He's had a rough month and wanted to cater to some of the lowest of the intelligence spectrum for an ego boost: His supporters.

He held a thank you rally right after his president-elect win and blatantly admitted that two of his major campaign promises were lies. They still clapped and cheered.

It's impossible to reason with them or understand them so just sit and watch.

so what exactly happened in sweden on friday night?

There is no conspiracy if it is not hidden. Then it is called POLICY.

Here a link:
erc.europa.eu/funding-and-grants

Now go there and role-play a bit by yourself on what kind of ideas you would come up and would think would get funded?

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Vn17J/in-english-this-happened-in-sweden-friday-night-mr-president

i really cant tell if this is sarcasm or not, it sure looks like it

>what kind of ideas you would come up and would think would get funded?
Ones with compelling proposals in a relevant field that are likely to produce usable results quickly.

Now please tell me all about the baseless aspersions you are going to cast on shit you know nothing about. Little did you know I actually work at a university organising grant applications and am deeply familiar with the process.

People still think Trump is trying to become famous.

lets just see what he does when hes not in front of the camera. he either does care about his supporters or its for the camera time.

nothing?
and he reads entire rant from teleprompter?
somebody literally inserted FAKE NEWS for him to read.

lol

what happened in Sweden last night?

He also keeps talking about his electoral vote being the largest since Reagan which is blatantly false. He defended himself by saying "well that's the information I was given".

Just Sweden being Sweden. Isn't that bad enough?

We still haven't decided on the future star's name yet....

Trump carries a gun unlike that pussy nigger we had for 8 years.

It was the adrenaline you fucking retard. You'd know what that felt like if you ever went out into the real world and something exciting.

If you are intellectually dishonest to google news article from before a year and half ago (or you were under a rock during that time) i'm going to quote a NYT contributor 'go fuck yourself'.

wrong.
vault.fbi.gov/trump-management-company

Sure you are buddy, sure you are. But what you say about compelling arguments and quick returns is true. This is general knowledge but there is taboos in science, some things are not researched, some things are not supported.

Funding guides research, governments and organizations put up funding about Equality and integration: BOOM suddenly people are interested in just those matters. And these are given from perspective of POLITICS and AGENDAS.

It is not inherently evil, it just means that researchers who want to make a living study things which get funded and silent guiding from peers and friend groups is very efficient in keeping them in line.

And if you stand there truly working in area of granting funds and you do not think this is happening then you are willfully blind or just too jaded to care.

Isnt adrenaline a control substance?

Why is some Indian guy holding up a sign that says "Subscribe to Keemstar"?

Where's the fake news? Did he specifically say what happened? No he didn't, Sweden is still ruined by the terrible politics of accepting hoards of muslim migrants, that was his entire point.

In case you aren't memeing me

>a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands, especially in conditions of stress, increasing rates of blood circulation, breathing, and carbohydrate metabolism and preparing muscles for exertion.

Well I guess you're right about that.

What about the part later where he said in an interview he prays every day to his cardboard Trump box?

Irrelavent to the point that standing on a stage in front of 1000s of people next to your hero will release a shit load of adrenaline for an average person.

bless you again pape trup i luv you

Some MK Ultra subject is gonna use this as a method to get close to Trump before the year is up.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg&feature=youtu.be&t=11

I wrote a much longer post explaining how the call for proposals system works but fuck you. If you're going to be a smug condescending cunt then I'll be one too.

Pic related is a typical call for proposals. If you don't understand it you need to shut the fuck up right now. Notice how it is /incredibly specific/? This is because NOBODY just hands you a bucket of money and says "study equality and integration :)))".

The dumb bullshit conspiracy you imagine in your head isn't fucking real. Governments don't care about supporting their principles with science because they know that science doesn't win elections. Governments fund research that is likely to go to committee and then have actionable results. This is why governments fund comparatively VERY LITTLE general research on topics like "equality and integration." Instead governments fund research on why Aboriginals continue to beat their wives despite half a billion dollars being pumped into their communities yearly - something that you would say is """""""""impossible"""""""""" to research under the rules of the conspiracy.

You're just another fucking moron who has no idea what he's talking about.

He asked if you argued it was positive, you didn't argue for it at all, infact your entire post is the opposite of an argument. Why don't you try arguing why it's good as you claimed to do? Because you can't, no one can, or you'd be the first.

P.S. that call for proposals goes on for a few more pages

I dunno, the evidence stacking up that Trump supporters are spastic cult members.

Wrong, I argued that it's possible to care for your country and support """"liberal"""" viewpoints.

He said it isn't because "muh evidence" and then never provided any evidence.

According to who, him?

Damn, you Americans with your culture never cease to amaze me.

Beautiful traditions and i respect your cultural differences.

What exactly are impeaching him for and how many people will attend this rally?
11alive.com/news/politics/trump-impeachment-rally-set-for-monday-in-atlanta/409534109

well isn't that just fantastic

Every big personality and leader type will have a select number of cult-like members. Look at bernie fags, obama tards, fans of musicians, fans of celebrities, etc. It's just in human nature for this to happen.

He didn't specify because he's a bullshit artist. Trump doesn't care about what's true.

Impeach for emoluments, probably. Won't happen overnight, though. Congress will wait until his approval ratings are sinking towards single digit. Meanwhile, they'll ram as much insane right-wing legislation through him as they can.

Because hes a racist, misogynist, KKK and he killed JFK.

On behalf of all Australians I apologize for this bureaucratic cocksucker who thinks paperwork is more important than what you can see with your own eyes.

He's not fun at parties.

I don't think anything majorly happened here the past week, he probably mixed it up with Paris or some other city on fire because of migration, although if you really wanted you could probably find a dussin or so rapes or gang related shootings which happens pretty much daily, but hardly big enough for Trump to comment. But since he didn't mention anything it doesn't really matter, his point still stands correct as to why Sweden is a failing country and how it got here.

>Did he specifically say what happened? No he didn't

In context, he was trying to justify his travel ban. What could he have been referring to except an alleged Muslim terror attack?

What do YOU think he was talking about? He was clearly referring to a specific incident of some kind.

>implying your eyes are open
I spent ten minutes digging around on the EC website and found this.

You're content to sit in the dark and scream.

ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/sc5-21-2016-2017.html

>didn't mention anything
>point still stands

Trumptards don't even need Trump to lie to them. They'll make up lies he didn't even tell for him.

I'm so jealous of you American fucks, when will we get politicians like that in Europe. I wish they would just let him fix your country already and stop cock blocking him.

>Trump invites someone on the stage
Gee, I wonder if the MAINSTREAMMETEOR will cover this positive news story?

Google has nothing. You cannot produce evidence. Maybe you're lying.

Just because an idea has support doesn't mean that idea is beneficial to the citizens of a nation. Sometimes all it takes for an idea to become reality is for certain corporations or politicians to have a stake in the race, to be able to profit.

Is it good for heartless corporations when a country is overrun by immigrants? Yes. It means more consumers, more employees, expanding infrastructure. Lots of people stand to make a lot of money.

Is it good for the existing population? Not so much. It means job competition, it means more population density, it means rising real estate prices, it means inflation, it can mean loss of national identity, etc.

fucking swedish cuck
we need people like this
doesn't matter if he did it for a reason
its a zero sum game. the guy felt it was such an honour and felt good doing it. so what if it was good press from trump? the guy could have said anything. But the fact that it signals that he cares what average people have to say is important

>pretty much daily
i just don't know how to respond to this. if something like that happens here (or anywhere in balkans) i can tell you that in less than a month mudshits will be publicly lynched. not just rapefugees, but all of them.
>daily rape

jesu fucking christ.

>CNN: Man storms the stage and tries to kill Trump at a rally, SS diddnt even try to stop him

He said it's not possible to argue that mass immigration from the most dysfunctional societies on earth is positive and done out of love for your own country. It isn't. No one has ever made a convincing argument for why it's good. You said you were able to, or at least argue for it, so go ahead, here's your chance. But I can tell you're already avoiding it, you're a fraud.

What news story? "Most powerful man in the world hugs less powerful supporter"?

People believe in Trump

Trump is an idea, and belief in an idea is stronger than steel beams (which can be melted quite easily with jet fuel iirc)

Human beliefs don't need facts or truth or justification [source: religion]

You didn't even watch his rally, go do that before you comment. Sweden is THE perfect example of why you shouldn't open your gates to muslim migration. How is Trump wrong on that? Please explain.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-fF-Cxhz_E&ebc=ANyPxKpsqFecEpOMwyEh6wDWNcAr67Kf-1IWYB_5XOGLeQRwcMZ4iYe-WUyIMAco6jQmkYZCLtxGVKBhLk-FkkVoZ3Td9kGTxQ