What Dooes This All Go

What's the next step in their master plan, Sup Forums?

>Call everyone slightly to the right of center a nazi
>Spread the message it's okay to beat up or even kill nazis
>Call leftists who says this is wrong nazis

It's almost like they want a second civil war to break out. My friend was at Berkley and he was terrified for his life when his group got jumped by antifa.

Trump already won. What could they possibly hope to gain by acting at this level of crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeo9_N3vypY
youtube.com/watch?v=CIFYTYNl7ng
local.nixle.com/alert/5839894/
youtube.com/watch?v=STHqJiWKhnU
youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA
breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/02/4-arrested-gavin-mcinnes-event-violent-protests-erupt/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/21/watch-street-clashes-charlotte-n-c-police-shooting/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/25/-sp-ferguson-ablaze-michael-brown-verdict-war-zone
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/milwaukee-cop-cars-smashed-torched-after-police-kill-suspect-n630236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attention.

>changing the proxy from which they shill
>make horrible memes
>get shoah'd

Praise be to Kek

But I just can't see the benefit of making the people with guns afraid of you.

Lefties who aren't insane enough get called nazis too.

liberals get the bullet too.

it's actually all a right-wing plan to discredit and utterly destroy leftists once for all. It's all a ruse by Angela "Hitler is dead, but his spirit lives in me" Merkel.

yeah it's pretty scary when the other side starts using the same tactics the right wing's done for decades

Every single thread here that calls Trump a nazi gets filled with 50% people who say he's not a nazi and 50% neo-nazis who say "yeah isn't it great?"

And somehow not a single fucking one of you, no matter which half you fall into, are able to acknowledge the other exists.

Get your fucking story straight.

When has the right resorted to mass political violence?

These are people who have been neglected and abused their whole lives and suddenly they have the eyes of the nation upon them. This isn't about "benefit" it's about emotional gratification that they never received.

I acknowledge the retards that think Trump is actually 1488 heil hitler. It's cringe as fuck they can't accept that he's a hinged person that doesn't want a race war

Kek wills it

Russia will Fall, America will Fall and i will have burritos on Friday with my qt asian gf

The campaign makes you complacent and makes you think you're winning, when you've already signed your death contract by riding under a fallen banner.

Its going to get a lot worse before it gets any better and they know this. Why deal with agitated gun owners when they can feed off the "wuh oh I'm making a mistake, sure do hope my enemies call me out so I can stop" reactions.

This isnt 1960, they're testing the power of group-think, the internet being the rat's maze.

Lurk more.

Huffington Post in a couple years
>Why it's actually good to send the Alt-Right on trains to the labor camps

what did he mean by this?

He is stuck from a period between the end of WW1 and the beginning of WW2.

>implying Merkel isnt too busy sucking the dick of USA and fucking up Europe

Been here since 2007 and it's not even just a Sup Forums thing. It happens on every single site. Post something on Twitter about how Trump said that he believes his success is a result of his "superior genes" and if it gets seen by 2 Trump supporters one will say:
>Wow you really know nothing about Nazis read a history book they're not even similar.
and the other will say:
>Trump will secure the existence of our people and a future for white children! #MAGA #GASISLAM
and they'll sail straight past each other like the other doesn't exist.

They will only become more bitter and violent, it has just began

Your brain is a turd

The idea by their handlers is to provoke a violent response. They want either police or Trump supporters to gun down a bunch of those retards. The media will release a lot of heavily edited footage of the killings, but say nothing about the actions of the antifas necessitating the shootings. The media and the leftist will then scream until they are blue in the face about Donald Trump and his supporters murdering peaceful protests, violating the first amendment, yadda yadda and demand impeachment and stricter gun control.

Shit it's almost as if everyone has their own opinions and that Trump supporters would rather not infight and scream "punch [handy emotional nickname I've given my opponents]".

Lefties in their in-group aren't allowed to hate Islam but Trump supporters are! A revelation!

What conspiracy theory rag are you getting this image of the left that we're fighting with each other? Who do you think we talk about punching other than Nazis? These are serious questions, where is this even coming from?

Lefties who don't fall into the agitator stereotype enough get called nazis. Lefties who disavow violence against Trump supporters get called nazis. Trump sympathising lefties get called nazis. Mass-immigration-critical lefties get called nazis. Islam-critical lefties get called nazis. Pro-white lefties get called nazis. Jews get called nazis.

Advocating violence because of minor disagreement highlights a discredited ideology eating itself. The OWS infiltration worked very well.

They don't know what else to do. Liberals can't handle that they're *truly* losing for the first time in a very long time. Not to controlled opposition neocons. Not to soft free market libertarians. To a hardened, untouchable, self-proclaimed Nationalist. A confident proud white man who wants the exact opposite of what they want (sovereignty for his people).

Trump disproves their entire "march of progress" narrative and it drives them insane. "Progress" was as logically inevitable to them as the sun rising each morning. The people who didn't realize this simply needed to "get educated". We're all equal so we all have the potential to recognize the Truth of Progress by acquiring a proper Education.

Liberals have a LOT of trouble understanding our world view, so it looks like chaotic madness to them. Ask a liberal to explain the Trumpian worldview and they won't be able to do so impartially. His opinions and beliefs are inherently evil to them (why else would he want to stop Progress?), and they can only fathom malicious intent as his motivation. Really, go ask a liberal to explain the Trump/nationalistic worldview and they won't be able to without being excessively condescending or insulting:

>stupid whites who are afraid their way of life is dying out and are lashing out against it (ironically this exactly describes liberals in the Trump era)
>uneducated rednecks who were tricked by a billionaire into voting for the interests of big business (liberals ignore that their open borders, globalist agenda is explicitly approved and often mandated by multinational megacorps)
>fascist white virgins who are mad their privilege is being taken from them

I hope they continue escalating and continue behaving like absolute animals. For all the good the alt right has done, the #1 recruiter for the right wing has been the batshit insanity on the left. Most Americans don't even agree with them, their monopoly on public opinion was 100% artificial and now its shattering.

>Lefties who don't fall into the agitator stereotype enough get called nazis.
Okay no. Like actually no. What the fuck are you talking about? No. There's plenty of actual neo-nazis to go around. The number of active white supremacist groups in America is triple what it was 2 years ago and even with that pretty much all the punching has been focussed on the face of a single literally self proclaimed nazi.

I know this is not something you have ever in your life had to ask yourself but what the fuck are you basing even one of your claims on?

>self proclaimed nazi
LOL

And after the chimp-outs because of Milo, the shit that happened before AND after the election you have some guts to say that, scum.

>and even with that pretty much all the punching has been focused on the face of a single literally self proclaimed nazi.
lolno

man attacked and knocked out at milo berkeley riots:
youtube.com/watch?v=yeo9_N3vypY

blonde girl assaulted by antifa at berkeley riot:
youtube.com/watch?v=CIFYTYNl7ng

a barely reported on attack, also by berkeley antifa:
local.nixle.com/alert/5839894/

some goodies from last year that went underreported:

the chicago riots that got trump rally cancelled:
youtube.com/watch?v=STHqJiWKhnU

spics rioting, assaulting Trump supporters after a rally:
youtube.com/watch?v=JUkT4Z-_xCA

and richard spencer definitely isn't a "self proclaimed nazi". you're wrong on every level

Berkeley was a riot on purpose. I know this because that's what the fucking speakers there said. The previous Milo protest resulted in a protestor getting shot. The time before that six protesters got stabbed. Smashing 2 ATMs was a fucking de-escalation by comparison. In no way can you use that as evidence of the left being the violent ones but you all unquestioningly do anyway.

And what the fuck about before and after the election? Marches? Strikes? What? Unless you're talking about the huge spikes in anti-muslim hate crimes I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

why are leftists complaining about trump? i thought that the philosophy of US is democracy. they should accept trump, otherwise they are not American.

the left are the violent ones.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/02/4-arrested-gavin-mcinnes-event-violent-protests-erupt/

almost forgot all the BLM riots recently:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/21/watch-street-clashes-charlotte-n-c-police-shooting/

theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/25/-sp-ferguson-ablaze-michael-brown-verdict-war-zone

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/milwaukee-cop-cars-smashed-torched-after-police-kill-suspect-n630236

you really don't have a case. the left is violent and becoming more so in the trump age

I'd ask how you are able to defend Spencer as "not a nazi" but I am super not interested in your asinine rationalizations. What, just because he doesn't ALWAYS wear the armband?

6 people were injured at the Berkeley protest, none (ZERO) were hospitalized. At previous Milo protests, one protester died and 3 were hospitalized in critical condition. Get fucked.

>breitbart
You
Have
Got
To
Be
Fucking
Kidding
Me
With
THAT
SHIT
user

We're done.

Here's a tip. If you're so concerned with getting fucking stomped then make yourself at least POSSIBLE to talk to.

no. you called spencer a "self proclaimed nazi". do you know what the word "nazi" means? hint: it doesn't mean "someone I dislike"

>6 people were injured at the Berkeley protest, none (ZERO) were hospitalized.
>LEFTISTS ARENT VIOLENT BECAUSE THEIR VIOLENCE DOESNT QUALIFY FOR MY RANDOM CRITERIA I MADE UP ON THE SPOT TO SAVE FACE

LMAO

convenient excuse to back out of the vicious rape I'm committing

>what the fuck are you basing your claims on?
>next post, myriad examples of leftist violence and rioting
>ignore and try to run away

youre not very good at this. are you a woman?

Ignoring the violence at Trump rallies on purpose.

Why did he get killed? Guess what, because he assaulted someone.

Also because someone is a "Nazi" it is no excuse to attack them, sorry. It never is and never will.

You folks are scum and hate when it gets pointed out.

>There's plenty of actual neo-nazis to go around.
>>>>so he goes and punches a peaceful trump supporter who probably voted democrat in 2008!

>literally self proclaimed nazi.
aaaahaha