Make Rowling regret her hypocrisy!

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
newindianexpress.com/world/2017/feb/19/j-k-rowling-asked-to-take-in-refugees-in-her-18-spare-rooms-1572397.html
snopes.com/j-k-rowling-drops-off-forbes-billionaires-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=BlIrmHOfeA8&t=284s
youtube.com/watch?v=v4e-LLFx0Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit that's actually pretty wonderful.

signed

Chuck Jizzum just signed, along with his friends Mustafa Wank and Hamed Abbom.

Why stop there?

These poor refugees NEED a place to live and be fed and these beautiful women could set an example for shitlords everywhere

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD

just imagine the news :
Emma Watson raped to death by her new friends

Bump!

>HAMED ABBOM
that went over my head...
missed the joke there m8y

this

Daily reminder that Change.com sells your information. DO NOT PUT YOUR INFO INTO THERE.

Wasn't she a model for some skin whitening cream or some shit?

What a dumb whore.

Fuck off. Why should she personally house refugees? It doesn't work like that

>Fuck off. Why should she personally house refugees? It doesn't work like that

Yes it does?
her advocating of bringing in refugees means they will have to be MY neighbors.

Not hers, in her ivory tower with big walls and security detail.

Normal people suffer consequences because of her stupidity.

she can share some of the burden and house them herself.

Please stop, she's not the only one who lives in the area.

umm... racist much?

She should be inspiring other people to allow refugees into their homes. The government can do some, but we can do more. So much more.

We need to be setting the example for the rest of the world.

So does literally every website.

Twitter makes about $1 per month for each user because them selling your data, FB makes somewhat more.

No matter where you put your shit, it's being sold.

Why does Europe have to house refugees? Besides, it seems pretty racist of her to turn them down

Bumping because fuck it something funny might happen.

If not then I tried anyway.

If you want to win you need to get tumblr to want to make #roomforrefugees a thing or whatever

I hate fucks like you. You'd have everyone else follow your idea of morality, while not doing a damned thing to follow it yourself. This is one of the definitions of true evil, leaf. The day of the rake is coming.

The goal,is to give them their own homes, not live with them. Don't be dense. Really, they should all be living in the US anyway as they created the refugee mess

this. get the sjws on it. its too late for a pure subgen, but we can at least sow confusion and probably some infighting.

Bump

>change.org

Do these things ever actually do anything?

If it's free you're the product

Poomany

kuk

I need a street address and postal code

Sure if you are a big corporation of entity. Bad PR.

Not some lone person who can just ignore it all together.

This reminds me when pol DID THE SAME EXACT THING for Emma Watson. Literally the same fucking thing migrants in her home.

Guess what happened?

>Not hers, in her ivory tower with big walls and security detail.
True, her mansion in Edinburgh is exactly like this, her other mansions are probably the same.

And who will pay for those homes? On whose land will they be build? Whose neighbourhoods? Which schools will house all those 16 year old refugee boys with 5 o'clock shadows to rival Goerge Clooney?

How exactly is forcing everyone else to pay for your ideals different than forcing them to share their rooms? It fucking isn't, because as ever, it won't be YOU paying the price, you morally bankrupt wanker.

Its about the principle of the thing, which is precisely why leftists are incapable of grasping the issue. An inability to extrapolate in moral and ethical matters is a prerequisite to being a fucking commie, it seems.

>le petitions actually do anything face

No you dumb shit
refugees eventually go back after the conflict. The goal is not to give them homes. It is to temporarily house them until they can get their homes back

Good luck kicking people out after the fact

Also, this. What the leaf describes is mass migration. Which is exactly what is happening here.

If you housed them in an actual camp and enforced rules with the business end of a shotgun then it would be super easy.
This.

>250000 houses each year for refugees in the UK

Yeah no.
Its bad but not that bad in the UK, they dont really take in that many refugee, and since they cramp them 8 in one room thats a lot less houses needed.

The UKs problem are mostly the muslims living there and the hyper-PC climate that sends people to reeducation camp after they have uncovered a muslim child slave trafficking ring.

Why should other people pay and suffer for her ideals? This whole notion that it's somehow a governments responsibility to take care of people from other nations is just pure insanity.

"Everyone has to pay money so I can feel good about helping people from X country." Is essentially what you are saying. If you want to help then that's noble of you, but don't force everyone else to do it too.

The housing situation here is abysmal as it is. There isn't enough construction material, or contruction workers for that matter, to meet the demands for houses actually getting built, and there isn't enough houses planned to be built in the first place to meet the projected demands. Thats WITHOUT taking in millions of third worlders. Housing prices are going to skyrocket anywhere the migrants don't end up. The rest will turn into an Asiatic/Arabian version of a barrio. Its already happening.

>change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

What's the hashtag. Let's get this rolling. Tweet to Sargon. Necessary evil

I wish Rowling was my sugar mommy

Why cant we just colonize Africa again? Things were objectively better under whitey and they are coming to us aniway.

#Rowling4Refugees

Hey Benito! welcome back!

Italia reconquest of Ethiopia when?

>third top comments
>Zoe Diac
>Where are my delegates

HAHHA

Hahahahahha get fucked bong

Bumping and signing

Petitions like this is just about people making the absolutely barest minimum just so they can at least say that they're doing something. It's the same when Rowling has twitter fueds with people who disagree with her. Nobody actually changes anything, the government doesn't care if JK Rowling supports refugees or not.

Hahahahahahwe aren't taking a single hell bound refugee soul

That's your business cuck. Enjoy yor rapes

Always remember this, MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE.

Holy shit Swede, when do you find the time to shitpost in between the mandatory cultural sensitivity middle eastern ass ramming?

It's a PR thing. If this blows up in twitter or other social news website, it'll force J.K. to release statements, or even used by guys in the near future as a reference to refute her

Fuck off.
Why does any country need to house any refugees?
It doesn't work like that.

Careful, if you shake things up too hard you might come loose and fall of the fucking tree.

I am a proud leaf who will one day evolve into A FUCKING TREE.

Can you say the same?

>it'll force J.K. to release statements,

And? Like, what is your end game here? Just have people release statements and then ignore the fact that the refugees are still coming in?

J.K. says she doesn't want to, she'll get called as hypocrite

J.K. says she'll do it, we'll have to see her do it or else, then the results of it

>so beautiful
>so corrupted soul
At this point I'm wondering if there's a hope of salvation or if it's better to purge the unclean.

>Lecturing America on how we ned more elftist controls and immigrant cultural destruction

>forgets her own people voted BREXIT to get rid of the same shit Americans want gone.

Trees get burnt to fuel the ovens.

Good for you JK.
I hope you will open your heart and home to these poor refugee children.

Signed, fuck the elite

I would still smash.

Dem nips

There's already been a petition to send Ms. Watson to the "Jungle" camp to show us all how safe these """""refugees"""" are.

As I recall, it got more than enough signatures, and was very much ignored.

she's like a 5/10 with no makeup

>she's short (officially 5'4" but actors always lie about that, someone people say she's like 5'2" or 5'3")
>she has a fivehead
>her face is FILLED with freckles to the point it looks like she was in front of a fan in which a dog was shitting a particularly runny shit
>she literally has the tits of a 12 year old boy

TL;DR get better taste you faggot

This doesn't bother me, personally, as I'm quite attracted to plain Janes for whatever reason.

What you did forget though is that the general consensus is that Emma is just an utter cunt and horrible to be around.

Just the right size, I say.

it would be a shame if this was seen by r/all amirite guys?

Fucking cringe

Poos are reporting kek
newindianexpress.com/world/2017/feb/19/j-k-rowling-asked-to-take-in-refugees-in-her-18-spare-rooms-1572397.html

if you wanna fuck with her, her real facebook is fb/minniemountain

if you don't believe me, go there and look at the pictures. Most of the profile is locked but look at who liked/shared those few pictures she has on.

There you'll find official pages of her brother Alex Watson, her father Christ Watson and her friend Sophie something who is a model. Also there's here ex bf there too.

All real pages of those people.

I tried getting in like last year but the most I ended up doing is requesting facebook to send me the confirmation code to my (hers) mobile at 3AM in NYC where she was at the time, in hopes that it would wake her up. I would spam it for weeks.

No.
Fuck off.

>dat damage control
Rowling pls

WRONG

>I tried getting in like last year but the most I ended up doing is requesting facebook to send me the confirmation code to my (hers) mobile at 3AM in NYC where she was at the time, in hopes that it would wake her up. I would spam it for weeks.
kek
You're an ok dude, even if this is a bit too much.

The left is so adept at eating themselves but will they turn on queen potter rowling?

Gone full autistic!

we win.

sup 'Online desk'

I was also sending her father and her brother a lot of Emma Watson rule34, but I don't know if they had seen any because of the spam filters on facebook

She has a charitable foundation. This seems kind of petty. You know she might turn around and just buy housing for refugees.

snopes.com/j-k-rowling-drops-off-forbes-billionaires-list/

Why?
I mean, I get the stalking and creeping part as I like to collect information, but what's the reasoning, if there's any, behind what you did?

She's spent time in a nuthouse

youtube.com/watch?v=BlIrmHOfeA8&t=284s

please make emma watson do it.
me and my mate met her once, she was an absolute cunt
>me and mate in airport buisness/first class lounge
>got tickets off family friend for free, no way we can normally afford it
>were sitting at the bar sinking beer
>only ones there
>she comes in
>1 bodyguard
>they come to the bar
>we start talking about airports and shit
>eventually say ''ohh youre from HP, thats pretty cool, nice to meet you etc''
>thats all we mentioned of harry potter
>she asked us what we were doing etc
>we buy her and bodyguard a drink
>keep talking about holidays and shit
>mates gf skypes him
>i say hello to her and say ''yea he was a good boy and only fucked the expensive prostitutes'' (as a joke and she laughed)
>the harry potter slut got angry, called us sexist, went on a little speech
>bodyguard looked bored out of his mind, but was ready to step in
>lol whatever fuck you to.
>we go back to drinking
>''dont ignore me''
>fuck up, you clearly dont like us so why would we talk to you,
>mate is drunk as fuck looks at body guard and says ''mate you guys either fuck off or ill bottle her''
>they leave
>keep sinking piss

she deserves to be raped by the tolerant muslims. please let it happen

Even if it happened, her refugees would be literal toddlers with their mothers. Not the rapey savages and bearded children everyone else gets.

>ahmed babom

kek

It's alays the people not negatively affected by immigration who want to bring them in in droves to prove how wonderful they are. They don't give a fuck about their compaatriots who suffer the negative consequences

Tweet PJW...he's got a hard on for this cunt.

Haha

>can't handle the bants

well I didn't do it alone, back then I would go to Sup Forums a lot too so I would start 'Emma Watson Hacking Threads' and we would try and get into her various accounts and in her boyfriends accounts. Found his dualingo account, the faggot was learning russian also his playstation account etc...

but we never could guess the password and this was like very popular ~100 people trying to get in non-stop.

so after a while we just got angry and started harassing her and her family/friends

this all started when she was announced to be in a movie with that nigger pear John Boyega

they're gonna racemix so a lot of people were angry at her racemixing whore face

like she was nice enough, but when my mate took the call he went away from the group. i went over 5 minutes later and said my bit.

why the fuck cant she mind her own business. only reason I said what I said is because my mates gf said ''well I hope you boys only saw the ping pong shows and didn't do anything like a ''rip start'' see here for a rip start youtube.com/watch?v=v4e-LLFx0Vg 3:10 to be exact
so I made my comment and she went off her tits.

like if we were next to her and we said it fine have a go at us for being rude, but we were like 5-10 meters away, I have no idea how she heard us.

I would've loved to have got in a fight with her and her body guard, I can see the news headlines now
''drunk aussies glass emma watson's body guard, and call her a soft cock for not havin a laugh''

i wish i had a story as good as that related to a dumb cunt i hate

all my stories involve nobodies so nobody will ever care

she wouldve gone home and fingered herself to the 2 aussies gangbanging her who dont care about her feelings

Ok which one of you did this?

holy shit mfw

>Zoe Diac

cruz memes are the best

This is fake, but it was a satisfying read nonetheless.

thats my only decent story.
I said hello to ellie goulding, shook her hand and then ran to the end of this jetty thing and threw up for 20 minutes.
all the fukckers were laughing at me. wankers made me redeem myself by necking a beer

They should have to be males aged 16-25. The darker the better.

That should be specified in the petition.