Germany should be split up in a Bavarian Monarchy and a Prussian Monarchy

Germany should be split up in a Bavarian Monarchy and a Prussian Monarchy

Only that way lasting peace and stability of power in Europe can be ensured after the inevitable collapse of the EU

Shut up or we invade and enslave your tiny little shithole

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Kek

Ok, but Belgium has to stop existing too.

Third to France, third to Netherlands, third to Germany.

Fuck Brussels.

>prussian monarchy
kalliningrad is controlled by russia .
Prussian tribe comes from there

>monarchy
Stay retarded.
No such thing anymore.

netherlands should be french

it was a brandenburg monarchy, prussia was a fucking duchy

you're going to get your butt blasted again by brits and soviets

>getting chicken products from McDonalds

SHIT, NIGGER.

There is no such thing as monarchy ,aristocracy
it doesn't exist anymore

in fact bavaria tried to split up recently but northern cuckmany pissed their pants and dragged bavaria to court to prevent this

bavaria basically pay the billd for whole germany

if bavaria splits prussia becoomes 3rd world poland tier country

also there is a thing called "Bundesländeruasgleich"
where german "states" have to contribute to a big financial pot to help the states doing not so well

last year bavaria had to pay 10 billion €

and berlin the cuck capitol
the antifa capitol the refugees capitol
received 3 billion€

I'm from bavaria btw and there is no way they let their cashcow go

Insurgency when?

Never say never.

>Prussian Monarchy
can we have poland back then?

>Bavaria independent
a man can dream

It's called Länderfinanzausgleich you idiot. Also I somewhat agree. But you are just playing devide and conquer between the states when in reality, we have to remove the unwanted and then everything will be fine.

Funny enough, this will be achieved by removing the Länderfinanzausgleich because then, all the left/red ruled shitholes except maybe Hamburg will collapse. What you propose would doom Germany and the German people, weakening yourself in the process too.

The problem are not just the other states, the problem are undesired leeches inside said states.

>Independent people = ((unclaimed)) natural & human ressources

Can't have that now, can we?

In Soviet Prussia burger eat YOU!

Northern Germany needs to come under Danish rule.
Bavaria should be independent nation.

We have a healthy debate culture, which Germany desperately needs.
We're not afraid of voting "racist" parties into power, which Germany desperately needs.
Our politicians are not afraid of confronting problems even if it's unpleasant and politically incorrect, which Germany desperately needs. About 75% of our parliament have admitted the situation in Sweden and Germany is bad, and should be limited.

Our only weakness is the state media.
We have a few nearly private television channels, but the state funded main television channel is afraid of the rightwing cutting their funds, so they have a visible sympathy to leftist policies.

Sounds like Canadian transfer payments and how BC has to pay billions to Ontario and Quebec

We will free bavaria from the eternal saupreiß desu

why is bavaria beer made in holland? holland isn't bavaria

i only know about bavaria beer because i've been to maastricht, don't actually be shocked by assuming that burgers know what bavaria beer is, they don't

Try to find an error with this map. You can't though.

its in dutch

Fuuuuck that looks good

>no sudetenland
>written in dtch
pff

I remember the first time I met a Dutchman. I just confused him for a retarded German.

That's just retarded German so stop bullying.

Also no südtirol

they're good people actually, two guys wanted me to have sex with them

> "We also discussed informally the future partition of Germany. U.J. [Uncle Joe = Stalin] wants Poland, Czechoslovakia and Hungary to form a realm of independent, anti-Nazi, pro-Russian states, the first two of which might join together. Contrary to his previously expressed view, he would be glad to see Vienna becoming the capital of a federation of South German States, including Austria, Bavaria, Wurttemburg and Baden. As you [Roosevelt] know, the idea of Vienna becoming the capital of a large Danubian federation has always been attractive to me, though I should prefer to add Hungary, to which U.J. is strongly opposed.

Triest is also missing. I formally retract the map.

I fully agree but this will never happen. The Allies spoke after WW2 in the Control Council Law No. 46:
"The Prussian State which from early days has been a bearer of militarism and reaction in Germany has de facto ceased to exist."

Imagine driving from one part in this gap to the other

You would have to drive all the way around the country. Really stupid design honestly

It's like a huge purge of european nobility happened for nearly 2 centuries

Free East Franconia!

You might have made some effort to follow the real ethnolinguistic borders...

is this the next step of your gibs agenda ?