Mark Cuckerberg thinks he's the king of the internet

>Mark Zuckerberg’s manifesto is a political trainwreck: Zuckerberg hopes to create what he calls a "global community" by essentially gerrymandering the Internet.

>Zuckerberg begins by claiming we're in an historic moment similar to "our great leaps from tribes to cities to nations." Then he adds that we need social media to "reach the next level." That next level is some kind of ill-defined global community which will come into being by using Facebook as a platform. In recent years, he says, the ideal of global community has become controversial. Though he never uses the word "nationalism," that's clearly what's on his mind.

Look at this dirty little college dropout kike who did nothing more than create an improved version of MySpace who datamines and gives away privacy to the U.S. government thinking he's hot shit.

arstechnica.com/staff/2017/02/op-ed-mark-zuckerbergs-manifesto-is-a-political-trainwreck/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like the intro to an episode of Charlie Brooker's Black Mirror

Ya think ya hot shit dont ya?

>did nothing more than create an improved version of MySpace
He didn't even do it. The ma is purely a fantasy salesman. And a private information salesman of course.

He's actually going to be more dangerous than Soros at this rate

Just kill him already.
Facebook is disgusting btw

> Though he never uses the word "nationalism," that's clearly what's on his mind.
kekd

Kids hate facebook

He looks just like a guy I knew.

Fuck his niggernet.
Not for me.

Reminder that the true creators of fb were jewed out of their creation.
The monstrosity that fb is today, is not just the working of this kike, and that he is just the face.
Tip of the iceberg.

his wipe's are getting worse

I see you've watched The Social Network on VHS.

lel
that's nothing compared to their board of directors.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

I don't this cocksucker claim that Facebook was more important than the printing press?

>being any age above 18
>having social media

He has access to really valuable data users give up for free. Genius.

>memewar believers do not believe in internet nation

his wife is so plain

i mean dang, you have billions of dollars and rupert murdoch has a hotter wife than you?

(((They))) aren't even hiding it anymore.

>He's actually going to be more dangerous than Soros at this rate
He is already worse, think of every future politician who is currently in their 20s and 30s, Zuckerberg has the bulk if the online conversations from the last 5 to 10 years already. If he isn't stopped soon he will have kompromat on almost every elected official in office.

A delusional fuckwit who actually believes the flimsy multicultural dogma of the ideological bubble he lives inside.

The joke's on him, when people stop using Kikebook and migrate to some other social media platform, or just get sick of social media altogether.

>Jews doing Jewish things.

Maybe she has nice feet or he has a fetish for ugly chinks cuz he got rejected at Harvard for being a low life big nosed Jew.

He's a billionaire by now, so his plan worked out pretty well.

Are you a billionaire too? Or just jelly?

He's a literal weeb who just married the first slant-eyed slut who came along. Probably thought he was hot shit for getting an asian "just like in the animez".

WE WILL HARNESS THIS WITH THE POWER OF THE CLOUD TECHNOLOGY

I used to consult at Facebook,

He's an egomaniac. SF general is now called the Zuckerberg Hospital. His house in the city was under construction for months and he would do construction at night, because he paid people to just get it done quicker. His neighbor's HATED him for it. He even built hired security to like keep his neighbors from like checking out what he was doing so they could even launch a formal complaint. The dude is scum.

He also is a major cucklord faggot. There are these chalkboard walls in the communal spaces at the Facebook office, and someone wrote "BLACK LIVES MATTER" to which someone crossed out and wrote "ALL LIVES MATTER." Mark Zuckerberg flipped out and created a company wide note on why ALM is not okay.

Essentially he was espousing politics within his company, silencing any dissenters because he's "on the right side of history" but he talks about how open he is.

Also the story he tells about his "wife's grandma" and how they speak chinese is a lie. His wife can't speak mandarin for shit, and really only speaks cantonese, because they're vietnamese chinese. All that mandarin jazz is horse shit.

The "next level" is everyone getting off facebook

What does the green pin he wears above his Hillary pin mean?

>Jews doing Jewish things.

Kids hate facebook, but facebook is getting them in their funnel by owning instagram.

Even if all of Sup Forums wants to I don't think it's possible
Facebook is probably the most resilient website to be ever created
Literal billions of people use it even if the whole of america stops using it, if probably still make billions by other countiries alone

when will someone cuck the zucc?

I've read news articles about his neighbors hating him for the constant, never-ending construction projects.

Tell us more about your experiences.

IG is pretty independent though and so are the other owned brands.

They just have to follow the standards and practices of the mother brand.

>literally data mined the entire planet
>at 32
>worth 32 billion

>not thinking youre the king of everything

he's has just as much GDP as a nation of course you would think he's hot shit
>yfw you can just compress a particular process in any app and be a billionaire
look at snapchat

stop using facebook

Probably a Secret Service pass. I've seen it on Bannon before.

what's the context here?

He claims to want a Global community...

>censors articles and posts in Turkey and Ukraine
>Tells Xi Jin Ping we can do the same for you if you give us access to China

I SAID IT, I SAY THIS FUCKER WANTS TO USE THE FACEBOOK CONTENT-MANAGING ALGORITHMS TO RULE OVER HUMAN INTERACTIONS

When will the kike realize, It's just a fucking website..

>an historic

Facebook is publicly traded right?

We need to find a way to fuck up their stock and crash their company

the chinese don't need fb though. they have their equivalent and have better and different websites & apps that they use to collect data. all data is available to the government. fb can offer nothing that the chinese government don't already have and the chinese government have it without the shadow of the NSA in the background, which is what FB would bring.

Seriously who uses Facebook?

I go on it every three days when I get invites for parties or birthdays. Otherwise I just use WhatsApp.

Never watched that movie. I stopped watching holywood movies several years ago. It is probably a dumbed down twisted bullshit.

I am talking about the pattern that is repeating many times.
>"small startup", a few "guys" with a new idea
>big money is pumped into it
>it grows and grows beyond what anyone imagined it would
>turns into a monster

The whole concept seems to be bullshit, as it was just a big project from the beginning mascarading as a small startup to gain confidence from goyim.

fb, youtube, microsoft, apple, google, yahoo and many others follow the same pattern.

This little kike thinks he's Steve Jobs. Kek

He literally fucked up Oculus by buying it and trying to be a dick and raping the industry by trying to make exclusive games on his shitty VR device which stole from HTC/Valve.

The irony is that an image board based on hate and shit posting is doing a far better job of being a global community than fagbook ever could.

People want to be among like minded people and since everyone is different, of course people are going to segregate themselves; at least on Sup Forums we have shared interests and those that don't are not forced to interact with us by some twat with delusions of some grand unity.

Their popular social media platform is Wechat. Just because you think that FB has nothing to offer China doesn't mean that FB doesn't want to still enter China.

The main thing about here though, is that we are all forced togehter, every other website allows for forming little private bubbles, here we have one fucking board where to shit-fling each other to death

Instead of worsening stuff i gives rise to consessions having to be made and we actually COEXIST instead of atomizing ourselves

They're independent but the same pixels that track you through FB is tracking you through IG. Every click and behavior is being tracked and cataloged.

>Tell us more about your experiences.

I can't tell if your'e being ironic or not, but it's exactly that. He has constant construction going on (its over now) but at the height of his insanity, he would just buy out any opposition to him. The neighbors who are also filthy rich btw just couldn't compete or form a complaint against him.

Im acquainted with Ben Barry and a few other former designers who were on one of the first design teams at FB. They're all liberal design SF faggots, and they knew Zuck quite personally. I heard that he invited them to their house and was generally really mild mannered. Other than the chinese lie, and the fact that he's an egomaniac who buys other people, people i knwo have said he's pretty nice?

But they also have thousands of dollars in stock from FB and don't have to work a day in their lives so, I guess they're trying not to bite the hand that feeds them.

It's really bad, internally at FB alot of the people i know there are the same people that showed up to the Womens March #Resist shit. A lot of the management openly encourages that kind of shit. There is no one representing any kind of ideological diversity there. Any statements contrary to the script in the Bay Area is pretty harmful to your career.

and to sum it up, regardless of poltics Zuck and the management teams at FB say they want open discussion and a global community, but in reality they just want their views to be represented.

yes you are right,

I just meant from a company/team management perspective. They have a little bit more leeway and autonomy than if they were working on the Messenger team or something.

>Ben Barry

You're a designer wtf are you doing on Sup Forums?

>t. Designer

>in reality they just want their views to be represented

Just like the mainstream media. FB is a part of the MSM, I suppose. In recent years, FB seems to want to become everybody's primary news source.

Of course, they will censor anything they deem to be "fake news" or "hate speech", thereby controlling the narrative 100%.

It's really quite sinister.

This...

Controlling their narrative or the narrative of any authoritarian State that would trade access to "their internet" for control. That's how Tencent was able to grow as large as they did...they traded access and censorship for the blessing of the CCP.

Also, Sup Forums isn't completely safe either. reCaptcha is linked to your gmail account. If you are posting and have a gmail acct then you are being tracked.

Just hiding my power levels in this cuckfest aka San Francisco.

This shit is gay, but I get paid so I deal with it.
I'm also from the city so... it's nice having my family here.

homie, it's SUPER sinister are you kidding me?
I don't think that the people i've met are malicious by definition. They are genuinely convinced that anything contrary to their worldview is an outright lie. They refuse to acknowledge that cultural differences exist and sometimes they are unequivocal and that sometimes things just are the way they are. They live in this really sanitized bubble it's quite sad.

When Jews talk about a 'global community', they mean a global dictatorship under Jews.

Already Faceberg censors wrongthink while leaving pages titled "KILL ALL WHITE MEN" up and active.

How would we do that? if we all pitched money into this idea i'm sure it would work

She is his handler. He doesn't have a choice in the matter.

The Onion did a joke article on this a few years ago. that every candidate from now on would be plagued by some comment they made 20 years prior.

But it is absolutely true. We no longer have any privacy. Something I say or do can be broadcast ed to the world in an instant regardless of where I am. Before now, if I called someone a slur or something that would be the end of it. now it can be sent over the internet and linked to my name for eternity. Zuck has access to every comment, message, like and moment in our lives. Every moment from 2005 to now. He ha tons of dirt and can be a king. The digital world is fuckng dystopian.

Working on my info sec skills senpai. Hopefully ill be able to do something if Cuckerfuck starts blackmailing people with ancient comments. If not, can always just attack his servers.

The russians are ok then, VK isn't owned by him yet.

its not so easy. Facebook gets a ton more revenue from outside sources moreover just what it lets you see. Twitter hit the shitter because it blocked things it didn't like. Kikebook can do that and survive off all the single moms playing the facebook games.

Jew dog barks and bites.

Solution: Don't use kikebook.

(((Jews)))

Twitter has also hired every illustrator in the city it seems. Them and Dropbox. They spend a lot of money on pointless internal designs and reiterations.

Both companies have been doing poorly so alot of those designers/illustrators have been looking for differnet jobs.

but yes you're right facebook makes a killing off of their other products. They don't really need facebook at this point.

You cant nullify it`s effect by not using it. A shitload of people are under control of "recommended posts" feed.

Zuckerberg for president 2020.

Obviously myself not using it won't affect it's impact on the people who do, but in regards to my own privacy I have nothing to worry about because I don't use it.

He might be a filthy kike, but he has money, lots of money.

twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716?lang=en

He is a jew you fucking asshole nigger clown racist
fuck you and your shitty nigger fuck ass
fuck you
jews are nice
i love jews

>I go on it every three days when I get invites for parties or birthdays. Otherwise I just use WhatsApp.
Great job dummy, Zuck now has access to virtually everything on your smartphone. Install and login to any Zucked app and he generally gets access to your address book, SMS geolocation, and anything going through any of his other companies like whatsapp and instagram.

FB has zero corporate oversight Zuck can do anything and shareholders have no power due to how he structured it as a corporate dictatorship. If you touch any Zucked service with a smartphone he gets everything.

What did you do?

>Obviously myself not using it won't affect it's impact on the people who do,

I think there was a report that even if you dont have an account, facebooks till has a profile on you. Like if someone posts a group picture with you or types your name in a comment or something, this goes into an algorithm. This algorithm when placed with the stuff you share on google and other sources, when combined, means they have a full profile on you.

>Facebook

only 30+ frequent that shit still
even fucking rebbit has more frequent users

spank the wives and gass the jews
smash the banks and burn the dorks
chip the hebrews and glass the fakes
That's what George Soros hates

Cut the shills, trail the fat
Leave the bones on the bedroom mat
Pour the jizz on the pantry floor
Splash the blood on every door

Dump the kikes in a boiling bowl
Pound them up with a thumping Pole
And when you've finished if they are whole
Send them down to hell to roll

That's what George Soros hates

Come on sing it with me you know the lines

>We need to find a way to fuck up their stock and crash their company

Your fellow Bulgarian Jew to the rescue.

Two thirds of the entire company exists solely because of ads. Therefor, pulling this central supporting column will evaporate the entire company as there are no other means to generate profit, and no one will ever pay a sub fee to use FB.
>How can that happen tho?

It's quite fucking easy actually. We meme it, literally. We make a meme out of using adblockers, which is specifically designed via memetic psyops to shame those who don't block ads (or unironically click on them). Trigger a social ostracization-like effect within the normies and they'll all herd into doing everything to not look stupid and stay with the crowd.

Wait, there's more! If such a stunt actually succeeds and becomes a mainstream meme, every single MSM website dies since it cannot support itself anymore. They will be forced to seek another way to generate revenue, which means paid subscriptions, which means "either stop making clickbait bullshit or lose your subs". Also, we will be able to vote with our wallets and isolate leftist sites. And most importantly - the cancerous ad culture of the internet will vanish.

Even if we memed such a thing, would it matter as facebook is a global company now? Seems like the only option but also like climbing Everest with a broken leg.

I guess though there must be an easier way that we're not thinking of.

>Use my product, it's the next big step in human evolution and will lead to world peace.
Advertising campaigns have really stepped up their ludicrous claims.

I sadly can't think of anything else that would really hurt them. Maybe memeing people to use VK, but that will never catch up

Plus, we can bring Google down as well by doing this. Two birds one meme

but they cancelled world peace

>iceberg
>berg

shut it down

Your privacy does not affect them, unless you do something about them, right?

>I sadly can't think of anything else that would really hurt them

I'll tell you what, they make a lot of data with fb users, but they make way more data with people that don't use it.
Just think about every website that has a fb share button (same goes for twitter, g+, etc..).
You know that just having that, even if you use adblock, you're still giving them shittons of info about you ?

Solution ?

Null their DNS ! Every fucking domain owned by fb should be nulled to 0.0.0.0

No more data for you, mr. zucchini.

A friend of mine deleted her Facebook and after she "activated" the deleting process (this is the bit where they back up all your stuff), everyone else got prompts and alerts about her. Not her deleting her profile, but stuff like "You haven't talked to Jane in a while" and things like that.

I decided then to delete my own. Sure enough, I got a message from someone I knew from school asking what I was up to these days and if I wanted a drink. When we met up I asked them what brought it on and they said I just came up on their Facebook feed.

Delete it all.

When he dies, do you think he will reflect on how worthless he truly was?

Please.

gookmoot is my emperor not mark shekelsteinburgwitz

not even close

> Zuckerberg

I can barely fathom how ridiculous this name is. At least German Jews picked names like Goldberg, Goldman, Goldstein. But well he's American.

Can't wait for the next successful entrepeneur from the USA who unironically calls hmself Burgerberg.

It means: "I'm a pedophile"