Why is Trump giving campaign rallies barely one month into his Presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/25/the-silent-coup-putin-vs-the-oligarchs/
cfr.org/world/putin-oligarchs/p8018
youtu.be/1xRLlG3o1YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsq75W7y5ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Energize the RWDS m8.
This is all about power level.

cause his based asf, also fpbp

warming up the oven

Has he lost weight?

lol@ the strategically placed negros

He is sick. I hear he may not be able to pull off the full 4 years.

Trump is connecting with the Americans who supported him.

Most politicians ignore their constituants the instant they win the election, but not Trump; he's updating people, in person, on his progress so far.

On his day off, no less.

Because heil trump

Because the media tries to shill the idea that people are abandoning him.

Probably just less bloated, he was doing 3-4 campaign stops a day when he was running and being in an airplane 24/7

To, uh, get policies, uh through.. congress?!
Nah real reason is to get some cheap fellatio from his deluded fansbase after all the horrible facts almost making him believe he sucks at this.

Because the media have to broadcast it live.

Because he's a nazi. Only nazi's hold rallies.
#NotMyPresident!

>that flag

It's not a campaign rally. It's a Presidential rally to both inform and rally his supporters. The press performs constant character assassination and demoralization against both him and our movement. Things like using his twitter and using presidential rallies helps to restore energy and optimism to the movement along with providing direct unfiltered communication.

This desu

He has 2 choices
-Rely on a fair and honest MSM
-Tell people what's up himself
Which would you do?

This really did make me think...

Clever of him.

>t. traitor to his own people

Enjoy your refugees, pic related.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

>inb4 "hurrr dat map is racist dat not muslims durrrrr"

because if he sets up campaign rallies he can choose who in the media can go to those rallies.

he think's it will help combat "FAKE NEWS"

god i fucking hate you, rot in hell

Holy shit you're right

if i was him at that age i would enjoy life and just travel the world until death.

German's who post on Sup Forums see their flag more here, than any where else in the world. Meaning, no one flies a Geman flag. It's considered a hate symbol in Germany. There are levels of cucking that shouldn't even be possible, but are possible and happening in Germany.

Saying "Germany should be a country" can get people upset. Germans are so niave to the world around them. Maybe one day they will wake up, but for now they are sound asleep.

As for now they are fed a ton of lies from their media. Every day they have Trump mentioned, even when its unrelated, to make fun of him or say he's stupid. It's unreal.

To use his popular support against the elites in washington and the media. He's not showing off to the people at the rally, it's a show of force to the deep state and those opposing him(especially the media). I don't know much about russian politics but it's been said putin used popular support against the russian oligarchs.

Not my fault your president's an incompetent hack who now has to resort to rant sessions and cheap fellatio sessions to keep his dick a bit from flaccid.

>have no NSA due to shady Russia connections
>I know, let's have a rally instead of working on fixing the problems in my administration

I love my president. Trump is the best thing to happen to the U.S. for a long time. He has uplifted us beyond our own comprehension, yet every day for the last year I have seen nothing but snobbery and demoralization from the majority of you. I hope he conquers the world.

>enjoy life and just travel the world
That's been the first 70 years though
Why not up your legacy by fixing your broken homeland? I wish we had someone fixing leafland

>no one flies a Geman flag
Funny, if I took a short drive down the street I'd see at least two people flying our flag in their gardens or up front. But whatever you say, Bernd.

source to the doctor saying hes sick? if not keep dreaming shill

He has rallies because we love them. USA is always a party.

To remind the Deep State that if they take him out they're in for a spanking they haven't gotten since McCarthy

Didn't add links. These are 2 completely different articles, 1 names the jew and the other is from the (((CFR))). The information is useful regardless of (((leanings))).

veteranstoday.com/2016/12/25/the-silent-coup-putin-vs-the-oligarchs/

cfr.org/world/putin-oligarchs/p8018

Stroking his fragile ego because the media doesn't play nice.

He paved the way for 70,000 new jobs in the energy industry this week.

He also reaffirmed close relations with Japan and Israel.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're so misinformed that you ACTUALLY BELIEVE the only thing Trump did this week was call out the media for being "fake news".

You're a worthless human and a traitor to your people.

Hi leftypol/reddit. Why do you project like this?

Cause he filed his papers for reelection 5 hours after being inaugurated so NGOs can't campaign against "candidate trump" without losing their tax exempt status.

5th Column BTFO!

he has to fight the media machine that's united against him

if it was just spicer representing the administration he wouldn't get a single scrap of airtime..

It's a way of organizing right wing groups to come together. Currently the left has the advantage of inhabiting cities that offer a lot of people in a little space and also access to public transportation. This allows people to protest easier. And with all the protests recently, it is easy for the average person to think that everybody is against Trump. He is combatting that directly with these rallies.

The man is based as fuck. God bless him.

Obama did the same thing but even earlier. Feb 10 2009.

Let's have a look at this then.

>He paved the way for 70,000 new jobs in the energy industry this week.
How? Source?

>He also reaffirmed close relations with Japan and Israel.
Yeah because they had been so not close before, huh. On Israel and the Palestinians, he just blabbered bull and showed he either has no idea what he's talking about, or he cannot be bothered with it.

>You have no idea what you're talking about. You're so misinformed that you ACTUALLY BELIEVE the only thing Trump did this week was call out the media for being "fake news".
Oh no, he has done some other silly things and his administration kept on falling apart little by little, what with Flynn and all.

>You're a worthless human and a traitor to your people.
Nice fantasies you got going there.

Yeah, I don't know.

Wait, is Hanz correct? Did trump stifle any tax-exempt protesting?

Because they're awesome

>the left has the advantage of inhabiting cities that offer a lot of people in a little space and also access to public transportation
As opposed to a.. hangar at an airport.. near Orlando city?

It keeps congress in check.

Each and every Senator knows they have to be careful to not go against the party, which is now owned by Trump.
Especially the ones who face election in 2 years.

Trump's strategists are multiple steps ahead of us, they immediately see the midway election as the next challenge.

>How? Source?

You have proven my point: you are COMPLETELY IGNORANT of what President Trump has accomplished.

You're absolutely worthless. If you're German, you are a true traitor to your people. If you're American on a proxy, you are disgracefully ignorant of everything happening around you.

How can you be so gullible? The MSM lies to you, and you slurp it down like an Antifa member at a scat-eating party. You have no critical thinking skills. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so woefully unintelligent.

So.. you cannot back up your claim. Alrighty then :^)

he's having fun let him be

>why is the president connecting with the people

ya super lefty because I recognize Trump is a douche

It's not my job to spoon-feed information to you, you human failure. You're on a political message board and you don't have any political knowledge. What does that tell us about you?

What are you even doing with your worthless life?

Here's the proof, by the way, because you're so hopelessly ignorant of the world around you:

youtu.be/1xRLlG3o1YQ

Because he is a man of the people, and also he is not totally in control yet, he has to kick out all the traitors and scumbags around him and guide the nation back to sanity, and he needs the support of the American people. If Trump can't pull it off we will descend into full on communism. Yuri Bezmenov explains it perfectly. The radical left will give rise to a messiah figure that will destroy the country.

If Trump can't defeat the forces against us its over. Hes our last hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY

He's bypassing the liberal media.

Damage control

>What are you even doing with your worthless life?
>he asks, while posting on an internet basket weaving board

>Here's the proof, by the way
>posts cheeto in chief's video of smug looking republicans who don't mind mining companies to pollute streams
What's wrong with you?

Because why the fuck not? Our previous Great Leader also did rallies all the time.

The news media filters shit out, Trump wants a direct contact with the public.

Drmof*

Because he has to find a way to connect with people. The Obama leftovers filter his contacts, Twitter filters his contacts, the SS filters his contacts. If you were in his position you would think 350 million people voted for Hilary.

What about kicking the living goddamn shit out of the media and the federal judges trying to endanger the U.S. makes him a douche you insignificant faggot?

TWO WHOLE FLAGS!?

Yeah we don't have this flag fetish like you do.

calm down, ahmed

>how can polar bears exist if I've never seen any?

enjoy getting wiped out in the next war when france and norway leave the EU and you try to take them by force

/thread

cucks will deny it but donny is the people's champion, with the media against him he really needs to hold on to the crowds

>kicking the living goddamn shit out of the media
i'm gonna try this strategy next time i get in a real fight
>"those are fake punches"
>"that's a dishonest takedown"
>"there's just such hatred in the way you're knocking my teeth out"

Because that's his platform. His rallies are his strong point and how he best delivers his message

you don't seem to care about polluting when the stream is german pussy. enjoy your muslim neighbors, there's more coming, thank god because your people can't take enough sandnigger dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsq75W7y5ko

I would fight for a leader like this, I would die for a leader like this. Almost brings a tear to my eye to think I will never have a leader like Trump.

Because Trump rallies are comfy

Kek you funny leaf

It's basically this

unless you watch his speeches, you will never understand him. You will only ever see the money and the fame.