So would you rather be circumcised or uncircumcised Sup Forums?

So would you rather be circumcised or uncircumcised Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602
reuters.com/article/us-health-fgm-law-idUSKCN0VV2LE
youtube.com/watch?v=_QTfrLWfl6k
foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/forum/general-restoration-discussion/2315-de-keratinization-process-time
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm uncircumcised and I'm okay with it. Circumcised guys have no idea what they lost.

>Im forever grateful that my parents took part of penis away from me against my knowledge.

said no one, with any sincerity, ever.

I would rather be whole than missing the most erogenous parts of my penis. Sadly the choice was not up to me.

It's a symbol of how much Americans like having Jew inflict their ways on them.

A stink dick?

Circumcision is why I used to masturbate literally 10 times a day. If I wasn't circumcised I would feel more satiated from cumming and do it like once every 10 days

Uncircumcised. There is no reason to be circumcised at this point in history.

Why would I want part of my dick chopped off in some sort of jewish ritual?

I am circumcised and I'm fine with it. Don't really care.
If I have a son he will not be circumcised. If he wants to be circumcised he can get an adult circumcision.

There was no reason to at any point in history. It was never about "preventing sand in the foreskin" or "hygiene without water" or any other made up myths.

From the get go it was a superstitious blood sacrifice, just like knocking out teeth, female circumcision, and other such mutilations.

Ever heard of a shower you Jew fuck?

I would rather have been uncircumcised. I'm circumcised (born in the U.S. in the 1980s), but if I had a son he would not be circumcised.

You should circumcise your son to see the autistic screeching from MRAs and MGTOWS

Good, but don't forget to tell your son to pull the foreskin regularly and to wash his dick. The sensitiveness will eventually wear off.

Hey why not cut your ears, fingers & toes off too instead of washing them hur dur.

It's a shame male circumcision is not as frowned upon as female circumcision.

I've got a pretty awesome looking head to my cock so aesthetically it's probably best circumcised.

A whole dick.

The foreskin itself, not the glans, is the penis's primary sensory platform. It's not just some "flap of skin". It's a complex organ that has the most specialized pattern of innervation and the highest fine touch sensitivity of the entire penis, unlike the glans, which is mostly innervated with free nerve endings that can only sense crude and potentially noxious stimuli.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

>europe
>circumsized
kek

does it looks circumcised?

I was circumcised when I was 20 for medical reasons.

This is the only legitimate reason for anyone to be circumcised.

You don't really need to force it back or anything (and it should never be pulled back in babies or young children, not even a little).

The median age the foreskin becomes retractible is 10 years. Some guys take longer than that.

Trying to pull it back before it's ready can damage it.

I got the whole lot off, balls cock the works.

benis

I have a medical condition and I probably have to get circumcised. Other than that there is literally no reason to do it.

Also a lot of boys will help the membrane that fuses it to the glans break apart during adolescence simply by masturbating.

Masturbation in adolescence actually helps the separation of the foreskin and glans (if it has not already separated by that point).

Kill yourself.

... There really are people who don't think a single thought in their lives.

do you have dick cancer

Sorry, I wasn't clear about the age. But yes, I agree with your post.

I'd like to add that circumcision should be something of a last resort.

>burgers don't wash their dick

What is your medical condition?

If it's phimosis, there are lots of less radical treatment options than circumcision.

This is not a political issue, so janitor, please clean up this thread.

But if you really must:
Jews are circumcised.
Muslims are circumcised.
If you want to look like the worst people on this planet, by all means, get a circumcision.

says the dirty baguette

The legality/illegality of MGM is a political issue.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602

This board made me not circumcise my son. I dod research on the medical benefits of circumcision and found that it is indeed a pointless jew trick. Thank you my fellow Sup Forumsacks, you saved my son.

Because people think female circumcision is only lmao cutting of the whole clitoris.
So people pull the retarded "Well female circumcision on men would be like cutting of the whole glans"

So for some reason male circumcision is seen as harmless since it's "only" skin

Good job!

Moar pls

I would rather be normal than mutilated.

>implying that's you
where is proofs?

kill yourself

I'd rather be un-Jewed

I'm circumcised, but I don't mind it. My children will probably be uncircumcised though.

Some American doctors say that allowing male circumcision but not female circumcision (at least in forms that are comparatively less extreme than excising the male prepuce) is "discrimination against women".

reuters.com/article/us-health-fgm-law-idUSKCN0VV2LE

We actually used to have legal female circumcision (of various forms of severity) in the US, but it was banned in 1996.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QTfrLWfl6k

Sometimes though if a baby girl is born with a clitoris that "looks too big", her parents will take her to the doctor and he or she will cut off part of it, for "cosmetic/social reasons". The legality of this is questionable but I'm not aware of any lawsuits or prosecutions from it.

Back in the day, circumcision never occurred in Sweden. But since foreigners are a majority among boys aged 12-18, Swedes have started circumcising their sons so they don't get bullied by the Arabs. In a few years, a majority of all Swedes will be circumcised.

Please let this be a shitpost.

Ever heard of phimosis

You're aware that you can just pull back the skin and the head is out, looking awesome?

Stockholm syndrome

There's a difference though, with the medical procedure they save as much as possible.

I'm circumcised but if I rub near and on my frenulum I get the same feeling if not better than a foreskin. So it's pretty much that feeling but all over having a foreskin. Believe me I know what I'm missing out on.

no and i refuse to

Wew

Uncut always. I've never seen a good looking cut dick.

They're just gross. They look ashy and all fucking wrinkled. And You lose the feeling in it too.

Why is this even a thing? Religion ruins everything

I'd rather have had the luxury of making that decision after seeing what my adult uncut cock actually looked like.

I appreciate it's functional, but some are real anteaters.

How many of you cheese dicks have phimosis ? Be honest.

Phimosis doesn't require circumcision to treat. It can usually be fixed by gentle stretching sessions over time, in combination with an anti-inflammatory cream.

Worst case they can do a preputioplasty (there are many techniques for this, but all of them are far less invasive than circumcision).

Circumcision is a crude, bronze-age blood ritual that got into "medicine" as a form of masturbation deterrence, back when medicine was largely based on superstitions.

Not necessarily true. A lot of the time with adult circumcisions for phimosis, they do a radical circumcision like pic related.

HOW TO DEKERATINIZE YOUR GLANS FOR AN ULTRA SMOOTH CIRCUMCISED PENIS TIP:

1. BUY SOME AHA LOTION AND SOME BHA WIPES

2. AFTER A SHOWER, RUB YOUR TIP WITH BHA WIPE

3. LET IT DRY

4. APPLY AHA LOTION TO TIP

5. COVER

6. REPEAT FOR 2 WEEKS

foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/forum/general-restoration-discussion/2315-de-keratinization-process-time

TFW swedish but cant deny or support this claim

Feels bad.

yeah but this way it is visible when flaccid

i would rather be the one which is most rare in africa

The only reason circumcision exists is because it makes a little boys dick look like it's a little engorged and ready for sex.
Circumcision is literally the product of sick paedo priests.
Fucking idiots.

Im not a dirty fucking kike, so now, i got my scarf on. When stiff, no scarf though.

>have phimosis
>voluntarily zog yourself
>steroid cream and stretching therapy exist

Medicalfags BTFO

can confirm
i am 18 years old from malmö and my parents had me circumcised
my family is literally 100% swedish (i have one danish grandmother) and my parents had me circumcised so i would "fit in"
when i asked my parents about it they said lots of people did it and the hospital recommended it
ive tried telling them they made a mistake (cant masturbate without using lube, girls always ask me why a blonde guy would be circumcised) but they say stuff like "the grass is always greener" and "if your name was muhammed you would never even question it"

Americans who say they have no problem wanking, do you really just work your shaft with no head stimulation?

Uncircumcised, duh. If your culture mutilates babies at birth, you can't call yourself part of the civilised world

threadly reminder to donate to foregen italian foreskin merchants