Organ Harvesting Market

Organ Trafficking is a big part of the violence in Chicago. The fast & furious scandal, the cartel violence in Mexico, the cartels smuggling afghan heroin, the cartels using the niggers in Chicago to sell it, the nignog violence leads to many deaths, Biological Resource Center of Chicago harvests the organs, Organ Brokers sell them on the "Red Market". This is another reason that Sanctuary Cities were put in place.

Connect the dots. Ill post links next.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago
wgnradio.com/2016/01/12/breaking-down-the-sinaloa-cartel-and-el-chapos-grip-on-chicago-2/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/rogue-kidney-brokers-resell-organs-poorest-nations-black-market-article-1.403197
financedegreecenter.com/black-market-body/
treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw
aranews.net/2015/04/organ-trafficking-emerges-in-syrias-damascus/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/exposed-clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker/
chicagobusiness.com/article/20170217/ISSUE01/170219871/organ-transplant-programs-are-so-prestigious-theyre-sparking-crosstown-rivalry
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_theft_in_Kosovo
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-foundation-donor-list/
al-monitor.com/pulse/security/2014/12/islamic-state-financing-funding-human-trafficking-extortion.html
theconversation.com/organ-trafficking-a-protected-crime-16178
youtube.com/watch?v=nLuHuU-I-p0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18416734/
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2015/549055/EXPO_STU(2015)549055_EN.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2880708/Black-market-kidney-broker-released-prison.html
onenewsnow.com/pro-life/2015/05/22/embryonic-stem-cells-sold-on-black-market-for-plastic-surgery
mobile.the-scientist.com/article/31972/china-s-black-market-stem-cells
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/20/house-panel-documents-point-planned-parenthood-profits-aborted-baby-parts/
youtube.com/user/georgwebb
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1X2ZNdpHMx23Nm-pGZULrBbU6SxpfiNMId6KXqe3deIE/edit
abc7.com/news/girls-11-and-12-shot-in-head-in-separate-chicago-attacks/1750968/
mashpedia.com/Laura_Podestà
cnn.com/2015/12/15/us/chicago-homan-square-hearing/
ashp.org/menu/News/PharmacyNews/NewsArticle.aspx?id=3862
therenditionproject.org.uk/flights/companies/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Brickham
wikispooks.com/wiki/Homan_Square
dnainfo.com/chicago/20160720/north-lawndale/protesters-turn-homan-square-police-black-site-into-freedom-square
linkedin.com/in/robert-ashton-md-100b0833
bloomberg.com/research///stocks/people/person.asp?personId=207747463&capId=8032161&previousCapId=134579357&previousTitle=Plasmonix, Inc.
shapiroglobal.com/
ufdcimages.uflib.ufl.edu/UF/00/02/84/16/00378/12-29-2011.pdf
dms.ntsb.gov/public/52000-52499/52248/491331.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ezO0nOzfObw
wkyc.com/news/local/cleveland/cleveland-clinic-doctor-sues-trump-after-being-forced-to-leave-us/395202635
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/hundreds_of_medical_profession.html
gizmodo.com/5904129/heres-how-much-body-parts-cost-on-the-black-market
my.clevelandclinic.org/services/transplant-center
health.usnews.com/doctors/usman-ahmad-935445
health.usnews.com/doctors/syed-hussain-868994
nypost.com/2017/01/30/brooklyn-doctor-cuny-student-among-stranded-after-travel-ban/
my.clevelandclinic.org/staff/6031-bijan-eghtesad
chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/ct-remarkable-maria-siemionow-20140918-story.html
newsroom.clevelandclinic.org/2017/01/29/statement-white-house-immigration-action/
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/two_cleveland_clinic_doctors_v_1.html
clevelandclinic.org/lp/face_transplant/docs/physician-bios.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2158699/Could-dead-bodies-soon-harvested-stem-cells-Scientists-miracle-cells-stay-alive-17-days-corpses.html
books.google.com/books/about/Larry_s_Kidney.html?id=2upXlwEACAAJ&hl=en
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5t8x5g/human_trafficking_is_funding_isis_in_north_africa/
youtu.be/Vqhw8kxVd2o
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2058011/Virgin-tycoon-Richard-Branson-tells-chance-meeting-Fiona-Hills-prompted-lifesaving-organ-crusade.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve_Branson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Fleischaker
news.upickreviews.com/8-countries-where-human-organs-are-harvested
docdroid.net/BhsD9fV/top-10-ties-to-cf-and-baby-parts.odt.html
msnbc.com/documentaries/watch/bodysnatchers-of-new-york-346330179873
devex.com/news/clinton-foundation-president-donna-shalala-talks-finances-focus-and-the-future-89594
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Fast & Furious scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Lots of murders in chicago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

wgnradio.com/2016/01/12/breaking-down-the-sinaloa-cartel-and-el-chapos-grip-on-chicago-2/

People like this fuck are "Organ Brokers"
nydailynews.com/news/crime/rogue-kidney-brokers-resell-organs-poorest-nations-black-market-article-1.403197

The organ trade is bigger than drugs, weapons, and children
financedegreecenter.com/black-market-body/

This place harvests the organs from the niggers
Biological Resource Center of Chicago

They don't have a website. Check google maps

Lastly... I think this is what "Pizza" is all about. Check out the painting in Podesta's office. Organ Trafficking makes the most sense.

Discuss.

>nydailynews.com/news/crime/rogue-kidney-brokers-resell-organs-poorest-nations-black-market-article-1.403197

Go figure the jews are involved.

Organ harvesting is more profitable than anything.

Agree with your research, I've been perusing the Venezuelan angle in all this, as Trump just imposed sanctions on their Vice President Aissami for being a drug smuggler associated with cartels.

They also donated to Clinton foundation

Bump seems interesting

Totally agree on Venezuela as well. Hit them in the money bags with that.

treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw

Also in Syria, Haiti...
aranews.net/2015/04/organ-trafficking-emerges-in-syrias-damascus/

BUMP

Centered in Isreal

Been going on for a while. Happens all over the world.

Disasters and wars bring "organ brokers" and this stuff can be smuggled along existing "rat lines" already in place for weapons and drug smuggling.

THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW YET!

DELETE THIS!

And yet so many Americans are still are unaware of the infant organ harvesting occurring right under their noses.

Organs are good. Harvest them

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/exposed-clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker/

Seriously though user, these disgusting acts of inhuman behavior are become more and more common in the world today.

Are you an "insider"?
A man who has had enough?
A shitposting LARPfag?

Who are you?

Won't this kind of fizzle out on its own soon anyway? We're already able to grow heart valves and shit in a lab, full organs isn't far off.

Uh huh, sure buddy.

Nothing wrong with legit organ harvesting from willing donors. It's the fomenting of wars, exploiting disasters to do this,, and lack of traceability that is what is fucked.

There are even "blood farms" where human traffickers lock people in rooms and extract blood. $350/pint I think.

Look into smart guy.

I'm all good with that

If that becomes solid science then yes, it would end the trade. Still a long way off.

>23k for 1 gram of bone marrow
and homeless complain about being broke
lazy sacks of shit, bone marrow grows back

Just an user like you. Perhaps an autist with good pattern recognition. Wanted to get others on the scent.

Fuck circumscion and fuck Jews for spreading this practice.

Minors too not only organs.

Should be legalised because it would grow economy.

If you don't agree you're a communist ruskie who needs to be hanged.

>The overwhelming majority of Syrian refugees are women and children.
Why do they lie? Why?
This happened in Syria. The kids its happening to are syrian. Yet they still call them 'refugees' to imply that the hordes of war aged men invading europe are all 'women and children'

you are correct.

Well at least welfare niggers have a use now.

The lie because evil is real.

Also Moral relativists have infected too many minds.

Harsh but thanks for making us kek.

Maybe a dumb question but is there really a demand for that many organs?

Yes.

Keep up the good work vigilant user. This is really making sense to me.

chicagobusiness.com/article/20170217/ISSUE01/170219871/organ-transplant-programs-are-so-prestigious-theyre-sparking-crosstown-rivalry

>tfw they still harvest your organs if you say you don't want them harvested

>>tfw they still harvest your organs if you say you don't want them harvested

Kinda hard to enforce your will when you're dead, right?

you're an idiot

I realised I wasn't a moral relativist when I studied Islam and FGM at uni.

>Maybe a dumb question but is there really a demand for that many organs?

With aging population? Absolutely.

Anybody have a list of all Clinton foundation donors?

I need to cross reference some companies

Would anyone care to post a reputable, non tabloid source for these salacious claims?

It grew the 90s albanian economy bigly.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_theft_in_Kosovo

Who was US president at the time?

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-foundation-donor-list/

Just use some logic:

- Who are in NGOs? mostly feminist women and mediocre people.

Do you really think feminists would support the entrance of millions of refugee women who are younger and with studies? who would steal their jobs and their men? or smart children? these are COMPETITION, sandniggers are not.
Is also why presenting women hates russia (women)

I´m sure NGOs are just traffickers who make sure no women or children can enter (they are raped, killed or sold somewhere else)

This is why NGOs call refugees to african men, they are no competition.

This is why collaborators should be hanged.

al-monitor.com/pulse/security/2014/12/islamic-state-financing-funding-human-trafficking-extortion.html

theconversation.com/organ-trafficking-a-protected-crime-16178

I'll be back later. Have to go wagecuck. Keep helping me dig, anons.

>Organ Trafficking is a big part of the violence in Chicago.
Yeah, I don't think you understand how things work with organs. There's a very short time period after death until the organs are all useless, and you actually need people who know what they're doing to even collect reuseable organs. You have Chicago niggers leaking to death in alleys with their bodies pumped full of bullets that already wreck key organs before they die, and then they die. And then their bodies are collected. They're not donating any organs whether willingly or unwillingly. Only if they're still alive when the ambulance arrives.

these guys are a good intro to organ harvesting in china
check out some of the movies they promote too
youtube.com/watch?v=nLuHuU-I-p0

There are other organs that do last longer after death like skin, retina, bone, tendon / ligament.

I don't think OP is suggesting gang bangers in chiral are getting shot and somebody is harvesting their organs immediately. But organ/tissue "theft" from funeral homes is a real thing.

The "gangs" involved would be the higher ups, not low level street thugs.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18416734/

Be careful you don't give the game away:
IE Venezuela / Halo

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2015/549055/EXPO_STU(2015)549055_EN.pdf

Case study on organ trafficking

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2880708/Black-market-kidney-broker-released-prison.html

Aaaaaaaaanddd it's the Jews

How long do people stay in the blood farm? WHere are they located?

What about breeding farms? How do they get their slaves? DO they åarticipate in ordinary society? (the slaves)

Often these organ harvest stories are just that, same as with roids be made from brains and such bullshit.

But it happens in choina that is confirmed, gassed convicts gets harvested into.

Been hearing these stories since a kid

Not saying it isn't possible, but I would take it with a grain of salt

....and there we go

This one I can confirm, Syria it's been happening and the marked is Israel

It's from last year

It's not as huge of a business as drug trafficking, but it does serve its purpose of filling the coffers of these international criminal organizations, and keeps the elite alive linger through organ transplants, blood transfusions.

I would love to read a full dossier of elites medial records

Do you watch George Webb on YouTube?

What kind of idiot donates his blood to places that make a profit off of it? Why not sell it directly to a consumer? I am O- so mine is probably worth more than $350 per pint. I never have and never will give anything away for free that I can sell.
Also, DO NOT become an organ donor, they will let you die to take your organs and make even more $ after they leave your estate broke from medical bills, Sad! Don't get Jewed, your body, your choice.

onenewsnow.com/pro-life/2015/05/22/embryonic-stem-cells-sold-on-black-market-for-plastic-surgery

Planned parenthood guys.

mobile.the-scientist.com/article/31972/china-s-black-market-stem-cells

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/20/house-panel-documents-point-planned-parenthood-profits-aborted-baby-parts/

>Sunday morning schizophrenia
You can't possibly think the crime in Chicago is because of organ trafficking, can you? It happens, no doubt, but a 30-year old dread-headed nigger named Jamal keeping an organ trafficking conspiracy secret is laughable, never mind multiple nigs.

It's because of drugs. Chicago is a transport hub once drugs get past the border.

You need to take your medicine or get prescribed some, OP. This is not fact- or evidenced-based thinking you've got going on here. Telling people to connect the dots is indicative of loosening associations. Your neurons are becoming too tangled, seek help please.

So what you're telling me is that planned parenthood aborted negroes are the only thing keeping the clintons alive?

youtube.com/user/georgwebb

spooky bump cuz this shit is pedo cannibal tier conspiracy

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1X2ZNdpHMx23Nm-pGZULrBbU6SxpfiNMId6KXqe3deIE/edit

I think we should gas all problematic groups and legally harvest their organs to save lives. This will help combat the black market.

I personally wouldn't want a nigger organ or Ashkenazi jew organ in me but if it will save my life and there is no other choice I will take it.

This is a good way to sell jewish extermination to the public I think. We could also re-use other parts of them for animal feed and arts and crafts (from bones). Fertilizer. Make sure not one part of the jew goes to waste and it is totally humane to kill them all like this

Well hello stranger, I've got some new things on sale for you today.

Chicago - Two Children, 11 and 12 years old - separate incidents - both shot in the head, one is reported to have been kept alive and taken to Comer Hospital (Harvest point?) Grandmother was a "research tech at the Univ of Chicago for 30 years" possibly unrelated to anything nefarious.

A little strange they completely avoid mentioning the other child in the article at all.

Here is the real 'head scratcher" - it was written by LAURA PODESTA??

A: Laura Podesta - whaaahh?

Trying to find a connection I came on this website. A few of the videos are from her actual "Laura Podesta" channel - (i.e. 26 Febbrio 2016 is a little weird); some are unrelated except they are "pizzagate" and probably hit off the "Podesta" part in the search; and some other videos that show her name with funky music and related videos on different "sauces." One labeled "Swimming" one labeled "Allamandes Sauce" Just weird. The two kids getting shot is more relevant.

This is problem one for the Pizzagate folks.

mashpedia.com/Laura_Podestà

(contd)

Homan Square Under Fire in City of Chicago

cnn.com/2015/12/15/us/chicago-homan-square-hearing/

To shine a little light on how the "opioid epidemic" came to be - 100% government created by way of a 2013 recommendation by a 29 member group of FDA advisers who voted 29-10 to move the most prescribed analgesic Hydrocodone/APAP category, Schedule 3 Controlled substance, (which can contain multiple refills a doctor can simply 'call-in' refills) to a very restrictive Schedule 2, in practice, maximum 30 day supply - no refills - 'no call ins' for refills.

They choose to go the "Enforcement route" and the proverbial black market prescription well dried up quickly. With the uptick in the heroin coming from South of the Border, it was there for those who couldn't quit or get help.

This was not unexpected. In addition to patients not adequately being treated for pain due to the increased barriers to legal access, you have the 700 lb. gorilla in the room:

"I also feel another likely outcome is if prescribing decreases, illicit opiate use will increase, with dire consequences," Mendelson said.

ashp.org/menu/News/PharmacyNews/NewsArticle.aspx?id=3862

Speaking of "Black Sites" like Homan Plaza, Wikipedia notes in its entry for "Black Sites" that "mobile sites," like contracted jet aircraft: N221SG a Learjet 35
N44982 a Gulfstream V[76][77] (also known as N379P)
N8068V a Gulfstream V
N4476S a Boeing Business Jet[78][79]

Incidentally, those Tail numbers correspond to those listed here:

therenditionproject.org.uk/flights/companies/index.html

(contd)

Well, shit.
All of this could be prevented by making organ donation mandatory for everyone who dies in the optimal condition for transplants, but muh human and religious rights must come first and (((they))) prefer to go with illegal trafficking instead, making fuck tons of money out of it.

Prime contractor

Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) was the prime contractor for at least one of the outsourced elements of the renditions programme, inheriting the role when it took over DynCorp in 2004. Under the prime contract, which remains classified, DynCorp, and consequently CSC, entered into agreement with the CIA to provide a range of aircraft for covert operations (including renditions). .
Show less

Nelson Brickham - “Yale Anthropologist” - Author of the CIA Phoenix Program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Brickham

Homan Square - WikiSpooks

wikispooks.com/wiki/Homan_Square

CIA Blacksite in Chicago - Homan Square

dnainfo.com/chicago/20160720/north-lawndale/protesters-turn-homan-square-police-black-site-into-freedom-square

I wonder if this is connected with Pizza if you knowwhatImean.

OP mentions the gangs, but we should realize it's criminal organizations that associate with abortion clinics, funeral homes, and corrupt surgeons who will do the organ harvesting and legal transplantation in a hospital setting.

This doesn't seem to bring the amount of money as drug trafficking but it's profitable (buy kidney for 10,000 and sell the kidney for 120000 to wealthy buyer)

Dr. Robert Ashton's Jump to his death tip from Twiiter ( www.yahoo com/celebrity/abc-health-correspondent-dr-jennifer-130319253.html). Relatively 'young' thoracic surgeon (2000 residency) and it is really just a footnote on his LinkedIn - Business associations seem to overshadow

www.linkedin com/in/robert-ashton-md-100b0833

He must be better at sitting on the board of upcoming companies that do research into "nanomedicines" ( CytImmune Sciences
October 2013 – Present (3 years 5 months)
and one company that specializes in developing drugs designed to cross the BBB (Blood-Brain Barrier), usually thru the use of nano-liposomes that encase the drug to help get it across. ( Jenrin Discovery
July 2012 – Present (4 years 8 months)

Cytimmune Sciences
Jenrin Discovery

One thing to note, a set of the "Creepy" shills have appeared on Dr. Ashton's (wife) FB page and seem to be ruthlessly attacking her with very stinging comments, en masse. Not a natural occurrence at all usually - seems like some group is trying to make sure she keeps quiet, perhaps?
www.facebook com/JenniferAshtonMD
George’s comment - that’s too bad. I am sure she is grieving. They have beautiful kids.

Art Vandelay one of your viewers added the following comment & link:

This story about Dr Robert Ashton, cardiac surgeon, is all over the news today, not sure if his name has come up in any of your investigation. If so it would prove to be suspicious timing. www.nj com/bergen/index.ssf/2017/02/surgeon_ex-husband_of_abc_medical_chief_jumps_to_his_death_from_gwb.html

One other thing that is not normal - and George can ask his son about this because he has mentioned he is in residency - but I know of NO RESIDENCY - less a Thoracic Surgery Resident - that can do a "2 year residency" and then head off to practice.

General Surgery is typically 5 years. Even pediatrics - the shortest is 3 years. Something doesn't add up with him....

(contd)

Robert Ashton MD

Thoracic Surgery Resident
Columbia University Medical Center
July 1998 – June 2000 (2 years)

linkedin.com/in/robert-ashton-md-100b0833

I did some additional research & found the following interesting connections:
He has a background on transplantation among other things like oncology, but is also connected to healhtcare venture firms. bloomberg.com/research///stocks/people/person.asp?personId=207747463&capId=8032161&previousCapId=134579357&previousTitle=Plasmonix, Inc. AND he was a director of Cytimmune (Cancer treatment research). shapiroglobal.com/

Guess who is also on board there? IRA SHAPIRO of Global Strategies LLC, Albright Stonebrigde..

Mayo Clinic Helicopter Crashes on Donor Organ Retrieval

ufdcimages.uflib.ufl.edu/UF/00/02/84/16/00378/12-29-2011.pdf

NTSB Report

dms.ntsb.gov/public/52000-52499/52248/491331.pdf

Bumping. OP is doing god's work. FYI, posted on Leddit and currently suffering a good bit of down-votes

This thread inspires me to go donate some bone marrow for cash.

Organ Harvesting and the Black Market ------
Broker-friendly US hospitals w/surgeons who don't know or care where organ comes from.

Published on Apr 12, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ezO0nOzfObw
Cleveland Clinic doctor, Dr. Suha Abushamma, sues Trump after being forced to leave U.S
wkyc.com/news/local/cleveland/cleveland-clinic-doctor-sues-trump-after-being-forced-to-leave-us/395202635
Hundreds of medical professionals -- including MD candidates, doctors and nurses -- have signed an online open letter to the heads of the Cleveland Clinic, asking that the hospital publicly denounce its perceived support of President Donald Trump.
The letter also discusses the Clinic's upcoming fundraiser at Trump's flagship Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago. The Feb. 25 fundraiser was planned months before Trump was elected, hospital spokeswoman Eileen Sheil told cleveland.com, and it has been held at the resort for at least seven years.

..... "the Cleveland Clinic silently continues to promote ties with the Trump administration. The Clinic's upcoming fundraiser, "Reflections of Versailles: A Night in the Hall of Mirrors," is still scheduled to be held at Trump's lavish Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. Tickets to this event cost between $1,250 and $100,000."
They want the Clinic to relocate the event and condemn Trump's ban on immigration - among other demands...
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/hundreds_of_medical_profession.html
I think one of the Cleveland Clinic people from Iran detained at JFK is 24yr old Parisa Fasihianifard. She was with SUNY PHD Student, Kahideh Rasekhi. Parisa's husband is a doctoral student 26yrs old from Iran but attending Ohio State. He drove to JFK to get her. His name is Mohamad Zandian
Body Part Prices
gizmodo.com/5904129/heres-how-much-body-parts-cost-on-the-black-market
Cleveland Clinic Transplant Center
my.clevelandclinic.org/services/transplant-center

Perhaps these two docs?
health.usnews.com/doctors/usman-ahmad-935445
health.usnews.com/doctors/syed-hussain-868994

Sudanese Second Year Intern?
nypost.com/2017/01/30/brooklyn-doctor-cuny-student-among-stranded-after-travel-ban/
Bijan Eghtesad, MD?

my.clevelandclinic.org/staff/6031-bijan-eghtesad

John J. Fung, M.D., PhD, plastic surgeon (served in U.S. Army Reserve Medical Corp as Lieutenant Colonel), kidney, liver, pancreas, islet, and intestinal transplantation
* Chad Gordon, D.O., plastic surgery, allotransplantation (tissues & organs)
* Mark Hendrickson, M.D., has published re transplant surgery
* Frank A. Papay, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.A.P., allotransplantation

Hands and Face Transplantation?

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/ct-remarkable-maria-siemionow-20140918-story.html

DHS Quiet On Unnamed Iranian Doctors at JFK

CLEVELAND CLINIC DOCTORS DETAINED IN NEW YORK:
Suha Abushamma, M.D. (medical intern; citizen of Sudan), was detained in New York IN ADDITION TO THE TWO UNNAMED Cleveland Clinic doctors:
newsroom.clevelandclinic.org/2017/01/29/statement-white-house-immigration-action/
STILL NO NAMES for the two mysterious drs. Clinic spokeswoman Eileen Sheil declined to give names:
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/01/two_cleveland_clinic_doctors_v_1.html
(contd)

Could the two be among the 6 out of 11 staff drs. at Clinic who are affiliated with organ transplantation and/or organ donation?
* Bijan Eghtesad, M.D. (from and schooled in Iran), SPECIALIZES IN liver transplants
* John J. Fung, M.D., PhD, plastic surgeon (served in U.S. Army Reserve Medical Corp as Lieutenant Colonel), kidney, liver, pancreas, islet, and intestinal transplantation
* Chad Gordon, D.O., plastic surgery, allotransplantation (tissues & organs)
* Mark Hendrickson, M.D., has published re transplant surgery
* Frank A. Papay, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.A.P., allotransplantation
* Marie Siemionow, M.D., Ph.D., A LEADER, director of plastic surgery & training, has trained over 100 international Fellows in the field of microsurgery and transplantation research, etc., etc.
clevelandclinic.org/lp/face_transplant/docs/physician-bios.pdf
I find it odd that the two drs. names withheld across the Internet, but the medical intern's name is given, along with a pic supposed of her, all across the Net.

Bone Marrow Can Be Harvested 17 Days Later

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2158699/Could-dead-bodies-soon-harvested-stem-cells-Scientists-miracle-cells-stay-alive-17-days-corpses.html

octors detained at airports:

A tweet by Samira Asgari, an Iranian doctor, stated that she was denied boarding when she arrived for her
flight to the U.S. from Germany.
In a Skype interview from Switzerland, Asgari told us she had planned to come to the U.S. to start a study at Harvard Medical School analyzing tuberculosis.
In a Skype interview from Switzerland, Asgari told us she had planned to go to the U.S. "to learn, to be able to go forward in my career." (Published Saturday, Jan. 28, 2017)
her tweet:
Samira Asgari @samsam_86
I was pretty excited to join @soumya_boston's lab but denied boarding due to my Iranian nationality.
Feeling safer?

huh

>Often these organ harvest stories are just that, same as with roids be made from brains and such bullshit.
I take these words back... reading what you got here...

How long have you been collecting these info? make pastebin.

books.google.com/books/about/Larry_s_Kidney.html?id=2upXlwEACAAJ&hl=en

I met this man(the author) in real life. This book is real.

He stated to me that the kidney came from an executed Chinese prisoner on death row.

Organ transplant tourism is real

In the massive reddit post by Donald Washington at the very top his first words are:
"branson obama soros clinton"
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5t8x5g/human_trafficking_is_funding_isis_in_north_africa/
BRANSON ??
Two comments posted asked:
"What is Richard Branson's role in all of this? I did find it strange that BO decided to spend his first vacation
post-president with him.
-- video: youtu.be/Vqhw8kxVd2o
and:
"I saw the link re Eve Branson Foundation and it's work in Morocco. But, ELI5, how that is connected -
please. (Human trafficking through Spain?)"
...... there were no answers to these questions....

Branson Pushing For Mandatory Organ Donation With Opt-Out in UK

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2058011/Virgin-tycoon-Richard-Branson-tells-chance-meeting-Fiona-Hills-prompted-lifesaving-organ-crusade.html

Eva Branson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve_Branson

David Fleischaker, Oklahoma Secretary of Energy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Fleischaker

Eight Countries With Organ Harvesting in 2008

news.upickreviews.com/8-countries-where-human-organs-are-harvested

Bumping this I saw on voat. Interesting article showing ties to Clinton and our old buddy Ball Sack Eyed Soros:

docdroid.net/BhsD9fV/top-10-ties-to-cf-and-baby-parts.odt.html

Body Snatchers of New York

msnbc.com/documentaries/watch/bodysnatchers-of-new-york-346330179873

Shalala Talks Future of Clinton Foundation

devex.com/news/clinton-foundation-president-donna-shalala-talks-finances-focus-and-the-future-89594

**MUST-SEE**
DONOR ALLIANCE (history 1980 to 2005).
Doc published 3/1/2012.
"Alliance formed 1997 [SAME YR AS CLINTON FOUNDATION] as merger between Colorado Organ Recovery Systems (CORS) and the Mile High Transplant Bank (MHTB). This timeline ...IS THE HISTORY OF ORGAN AND TISSUE TRANSPLANTATION IN OUR NATION. ..."
FEW RELEVANT HIGHLIGHTS:
1980:
* Why MINORITIES donate less frequently.
1981:
* First successful heart/lung transplant (at Stanford).
* An act is proposed to clarify concept of "brain dead" that western countries would adopt [I assume for bioethical reasons/organ harvesting].
1985:
* First DECEASED DONOR kidney transplant.
1986:
* Synthetic solution that increases storage time from 6 to 36 hours for organs (livers, Pancreas).
1987:
* FIRST PEDIATRIC HEART TRANSPLANT.
1991:
* Rabbinical Council approves organ and tissue donation as permissible, even required, from brain-dead patients.
1994:
* AlloSource is founded as non-profit processors of bone and soft-tissue allografts.
* *“Death to Dust: What Happens to Dead Bodies?” book on how organs and tissues are recovered and transplanted.*
***ALERT***1995:
* Porter Adventist Hospital in Denver transplants a kidney from an OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING VICTIM.
1997:
* Donor Alliance is formed.
1998:
* Legal efforts to make donor declaration irrevocable; Medicare must report every death to OPO.
1999:
* Internet transplant matching database implemented.
* "Secretary of HHS, DONNA SHALALA, asks the
transplant community to trust their desires to
make the transplant system more safe" (huh?)
* Pres. Bill CLINTON signs first federal
employee organ donation leave act.
2000:
* HHS (Shalala?) expands initiative to include
living donation.