Why does Japan need immigrants?

Friendly reminder, Japan need immigrants.
Japanese GDP growth has been lower than average of OECD for over two decades.
Japanese economic system are damaged by this low growth rate.
Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth.
So here, We have only two choice. Accept immigrants or collapse society.

Some ignorant racists say "immigrants are worthless". However, It is far from truth.

Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc.
These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.
Even low skilled workers has positive impact on economy.

We can able to produce survice or goods cheper. Economy grow larger.

Although the value of cultural diversity is priceless and enough reason to accept immigrant,
You can also see economic benefit of Accepting immigrants.

This has been suggested by United nations, IMF,World Bank, OECD and many famous ECONOMISTS

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

simply avoid to discuss?

because you know you will lose. right?

You guys are one of few countries that haven't been cucked, I've been seriously thinking about moving there once I've finished my course. But in regards to immigrants being let in by Germany, Sweden yada yada yada they're letting in the wrong type of immigrants, no muzzies and sandniggers and your good to go. Be glad you still have a culture nip.

It's just a euphemism to say our young adults (mentally still children) ages 22-34 are not having enough children or any at all because the propaganda they were raised on never said anything about starting a family and having kids. This is a disfunctional generation that forgot how to keep the human species going.

cucked or not, we need immigrants for the sake of ourselves.

diversity is more important than your stupid racism

Ya, ya me está gustando más de lo normal
Todos mis sentidos van pidiendo más
Esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuro

Des-pa-cito
Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
Deja que te diga cosas al oído
Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo

Every single country ever taking "migrants" for economic purposes not only entered recession but also drastically lower purshase power and overall life quality; not to mention social (racial) tensions and massive rise in criminality.

What makes you think it wouldn't happen to japan?

Hello. nice to meet you.

I am takenaka hirotaka.

Please be my friend!

you create the same thread for two years.

oh! so NATION OF IMMIGRANTS. A.K.A america must be shittest country in the world!

Nah, It's greatest country in the world

BTFOed

>cucked or not, we need immigrants for the sake of ourselves.
>diversity is more important than your stupid racism
funny how you jumped from "economic necessity" to "diversity", showing already that economy is a strawman hiding a genocidal scheme.

I'll just drop a truth bomb that is so simple people seem to forget it.

The economy should exist the serve the people.
You want people to serve the economy. You should be hanged.

Japan doesn't need immigrants, they need to stop with this self-destructive salaryman culture. Everyone is working themselves into loneliness and suicidal depression and nobody is taking the time to start families. Immigrants won't preserve the Japanese race or culture, they'll only destroy it.

tl;dr stop working your asses off in offices, stop putting huge amounts of pressure on the youth to immediately become salarymen, stop sleeping in tiny pods instead of going home, and go make some babies

Especially blacks and Muslims

My dad works at nintendo, his name is César Zapatero, do you know him?
or do you worrk at toyota or honda?

You wouldn't need migrants if you simply forced your population to reproduce.

Murrican was founded by whites for white and prospered as such and except it went to shit due to... diversity.
oh wow, really makes you think! Well not (you) obviously, but other people do still think.

You can fuck off back to raddit and facebook, shill, we're immune to your bullshit here.

take off your proxy, India

Fuck the economy and the economists. I think we should burn all the money. Money is fucking enslaving the world. See how rich the government gets just taxing its own citizens? Imagine when theres a global currency and they can tax every one on earth. Theyll be unstoppable. And youre just gonna let them do it

Why not simply leave wannabe immigrants in their home countries and let them send taxes to Japan?

OP isn't japanese, it's a proxy shill.

OP is korean.

Post video of cutie shouting "koreans go home before we kill you".

Fuck off, only the elites need immigrants.
In the past, after the Black Death happened, there were fewer people in Europe than before. This meant that there were fewere workers which meant that their work was more valuable, so an average worker got better pay than before because the employers were competing for them. Smaller number of people also means that the cost of properties declines because there is less demand for them.

Now, the elite want to keep their advantage over the common people and want to keep more of the wealth for themselves, so they support policiest for importing foreigners to artificially try to keep the demand high for things like food and houses.

As for the economic benefits of immigration, it is a lie. Sweden is really suffering under growing debt thanks to the high number of immigrants living on social support or only working illegaly without paying taxes. Sweden is going to collapse during ourlifetime if nothing changes, and I am quite sure that countries like Germany aren't faring much better.

As for cultural value, from the economic point of view there is no real value for taking in illiterate camel jockeys that won't even let their women to work and contribute to the economy and where cheating is considered acceptable for "outsmarting" others, such in the case of trying to get the maximum social benefits from the state while at the same time dealing drugs and/or working illegaly.

Compare that to cultures where people naturaly respect law and order and where hard working is viewed as a virtue.

Also, those cousin fucking camel jockeys aren't contributing anything good to the general society with their culture, as their cheating ways often lead them to rape, rob and kill the locals.

None of this of course doesn't matter to the elite as they can just move away from dangerous areas with all the wealth that they have gathered from taking advantage of the situation.

>implying korean will suggest a plan which can make Japan stronger

kek

your logic is too bad

bumpf

You've been doing this for 3 fucking years
Who pays you?!?!

The same guys who paid for your Shillary pepes, Mike.

How new can you be?

>new

I wanna live in NY

If asians and whites go extinct then so will the non-self sustaining races too. They already would be if not for all those "hateful" white people's generosity and free handouts for decades. I'm sure they'd never admit that, and are even willing to die themselves just to prove their hatred for asians and whites. It's the comical side of it all

(OP)
the simple solution is to get the government of japan to award people for fucking.

What's the point of a tl;dr when it's almost as long as what it's trying to summarize which wasn't all that long either to warrant a tl;dr

>This has been suggested by United nations, IMF,World Bank, OECD and many famous ECONOMISTS
And that's why you shouldn't listen to them.

fucking idiot youth, HOW IS ADDING MORE PEOPLE GOING TO HELP?

TO PUT MORE STRAIN ON THE TAXES PAYING FOR YOUR SHIT?

FUCKING IDIOTS

immigration itself is fine but the problem is the quality of the immigrants

i wouldnt mind having a norwegian guy moving to denmark and im sure he wouldnt mind me moving to norway. We are both from civilized, educated and modern societies

the problem is when you let rats with diseases into your corn storage

STOP SPAMMING THREADS BITCH

fuck off english teacher

Sage

OP never post proof with timestamp.

You would say that, as an immigrant in Japan yourself.

>Although the value of cultural diversity is priceless and enough reason to accept immigrant
This is how you know this post is fake

Sup Forums isn't red pilled enough to accept immigration realism

>said by a person who post "diverse" and "multicultural" board

>internet works like real life
globalist intellectuals

How about you remove that nip proxy and re-post again faggot?

>Some ignorant racists say "immigrants are worthless". However, It is far from truth.
Actually no, that statement is dead on. You're wasting your time making these threads everyday, Shlomo.

Japan needs a military

No, because you keep making this bullshit thread and your argument there's some economic emergency in Japan despite the stratospheric rise in standards of living in the same time period you claim gets blown out every fucking time, fucking proxy prog.

Diversity and conflict correlate. Japan needs to procreate.

>half the post in the board are people insulting each other and ruining threads
>this is somehow supposed to show the wonders of multiculturalism

we addicted to it and still post in it.

We are actually enjoying it. m8

Yes, a nation of white immigrants from Europe and other predominantly white, Christian nations.

Not a nation of cavemen, mongoloid immigrants from barbaric nations.

Countries needs extreme vetting in order for immigration to work. You can only accept the best and brightest of people.

also:
Does anyone have a saved image of some user talking about why America and specifically Japan's economies needed immigrants to function? It was something about how we give immigrants loans that they can't pay back and are creating a bubble. When we stop taking in so many immigrants, our economies will start to fail and/or the bubble will collapse.

>I enjoy death and chaos
>I must take it to real life so even my neighbours can enjoy it!
I can't wait to personally execute the likes of you.

That's called a pyramid scheme.

That's what the user called it as well: "this pyramid scheme is designed to fail" was one of the lines. I'll try finding articles similar to it online

your assumption is based on shit.
>people kill each other for dirrence.

then, our society is already collapsed. stock market will not work. we don't need election because we support only one person. etc

keked.

>this is how racist's brain work

Well it's not deliberately designed to fail, it's designed to not be self-sufficient.
It works by giving the one on top of the pyramid the most riches and making believe the bottom that their future is at the top if they hire bottom themselves.

It's a form of usury.

Nevermind my assumptions, yours are proven criminal already.

40% single women without a college degree between ages 17-24, 30% migrants with masters and beyond, 20% migrants with 1000 gdp per capita invested in local companies, 10% refugees with points given for being most similar to the local population.

Any other policy is suicide.

That doesn't make sense because Japan doesn't loan shit. Saying a bunch of spearchuggers will buy the Japanese loans to give them some time to resolve their issues is insanity.

/thread

Is this nip really calling for the genocide of his own people? I've read articles how y'all (younger cuck nips) aren't having that many kids and in a few generations y'all going to be a bunch of indian-nips. Depending on your perspective it can seen as a good or bad thing but I think its lame, I like nips the way they are.

kill yourself proxy fag

you're scum and a disgrace to not only your country but this planet

commit seppuku fag

Behind enemy posts, the Jew

>what are proxies
At this point don't even expect an english teacher larping. When it's spewing blatant globalist propaganda it's CTR.

If it was an english teacher he'd get offended instead of throwing strawmen.
It's like he has a list of things to answer.

>Why does Japan need immigrants?
Because in Japan the people serve the economy.

OH WAIT, that's not true! In Japan the economy serves the people! Which is why Japan doesn't commit demographic suicide just to keep their economy running.

>Although the value of cultural diversity is priceless and enough reason to accept immigrant,

And this is how I know your not an actual Japanese but a filthy whitü piggü gaijin..

Actual Japanese only recognize the economic benefits of immigration.

GDP IS NOT WEALTH YOU FUCKING RETARD! GDP IS A MEASURE OF CONSUMPTION, IT'S A JEWISH TOOL TO PROMOTE CONSUMERISM AND SLAVE NATIONS THROUGH DEBT.