Y'all know that 23andMe is a research project to create a pandemic that only targets non-Jewish genes, right?

Y'all know that 23andMe is a research project to create a pandemic that only targets non-Jewish genes, right?

You do understand you have an elementary school student's understanding of genetics and DNA, right?

good think i went with ancestry DNA then.
its still run by crazies (mormons) but they're all anglo. so we're safe

thats generous

But I thought jews were just a specific tribe of whites that are impersonating jews?

>long condescending remark without any counterargument

It's something, and not good.

its to find "true" offsprings of Abraham

Im an Ashkenazi, so it's fine then.

yeah. how do you "target" non jewish genes? That doesn't make sense on a chemical level

WAAAAY beyond current technology; likely impossible.

Source: Authorship in a paper published in "Cell."

take your proxy off nigger

>Willingly letting kikes store your DNA profile in a database.

23andMe was never made to give you a good understanding of your heritage, but to sell your genetic data to pharma companies.

Im on vacation

The most accurate post is from a jew. Very fitting

>giving your DNA to a joint-venture between a Saoudi and an Israeli investment firm
only a retard would do that

I thought for a while its a clever way to create a voluntary dna database.
you had to be arrested before to get a sample now you give it away freely.
somebody should send dog dna as a sample to screw with them.

This. Why the fuck would you give them your DNA? Do you like the idea of someone having that much knowledge about you, in perpetuity? And of that information leaking, because welcome to the now.

Its tempting sometimes, but its like making a deal with the devil, or maybe a Pandora's box.

Lol this guy sent us dog DNA boys he really fucked us up. god damn how did we let this get by? only cost him $200 to fuck us up.

I somehow think they might be able to differentiate between dog and human DNA. I do agree though that it is a clever way to get a bunch of people's DNA logged.

Reminds me of an SG-1 episode

pretty sure the procedure itself for getting your DNA analyzed and giving you the ethnicity estimate cost them more than the $200 to buy the test.
like the kike user said they make up for this by selling your DNA information off to pharma companies. thats what they are really interested in.

Well the idea of genetically targeted viruses is science fiction at this point. Besides, if anyone would do it it would be the Chinese making a virus that wipes out anyone but the Han.

Seems like people these days really don't care about any kind of privacy at all. It's absolutely scary how much information people are willing to volunteer about themselves. It's enough to quickly rummage through someone's Facebook profile to know everything about their interests, places they tend to visit, family members, where they live/work etc.

www. renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/

We've reached a point where it's been so normalized that if you don't have a visible social media presence with all your deets ready for doxxing you're some kind of weirdo. (((Social engineering))) at its finest.

So is using Google, Facebook, or a mobile phone.

i assume you're a proxy?

Enjoy your holiday, what are you doing here?

I think that's a false equivalence. Having your DNA on file to be data mined by God knows who for god knows what is much worse. Not disagreeing, just saying.

If there was a virus that targeted non-Jewish genes Italians would be immune since European Jews are descended from Italian converts.

The same way that this stuff happens.

Oh no doubt they could,but it would be fun to see where my dog came from.
do they really charge £150? I'm surprised it isn't much cheaper to trick people into it.

(((GOOLD)))?

How... pray tell, would your precious DNA data be of use to anyone? You realise the way it works is that you get haplotyped etc. then the results get sent back? There's nothing there to tie your "real ID" or w/e to your genetic data. All they'd know is there's a guy named John who is susceptible to Alzheimer's and is 1.6% Italian. You paranoid fucks will meme about anything

Actually having your communications and whereabouts constantly logged, analyzed, and data mined is probably worse. They can use those to control you much more than knowing your DNA.

Nope, wasn't born here though. Not everybody living in Israel is necessarily Jewish (Although I suppose that depends on how far you're willing to subscribe to the one-drop rule. For that matter, Israel doesn't recognize me as Jewish, nor was I brought up that way).

I tried this service and they said my DNA contained fecal matter.

im not paranoid faggot i took one of the tests through ancestryDNA. i was explaining how they make up for the loss of $$ on the test itself. its not some conspiracy.

>How... pray tell, would your precious DNA data be of use to anyone?
>All they'd know is there's a guy named John who is susceptible to Alzheimer's and is 1.6% Italian.

well, if its sent to your home address..in your own name.

>Indian self-defecating jokes again
FFS Pajeet, you won't be more accepted if you meme yourself. You jut look more patheric

Does it give you your raw SNP data?

I have come to realize that over half of the people who post here are Dale Gribble from King of the Hill.

Fair enough. I don't Facebook but I do use mobile and Google. What are my options? I need a phone and DuckDuckGo is (((shite))).

They sell your DNA info for research and make money too.

I wouldn't be supersized, Israel has been caught working on an ethno-bomb before.

They put jewish ancestry on anyone's results, that shit is skewed like that political compass test.

You could pick the chinkiest of chinks and they'll say he's somehow 0,2% jew. A nord from the backside of the most isolated mountains and bam "you're one drop jew, goy".

It is very easy to tie you to your genetic data.
You provide your name and credit card data. Do you think they don't know who's logging into their website or app to see the results? Even if you believe they don't store this (in which case you're an absolute retard, no need to look at your DNA for that), it is very simple to later on make the connections.

How do you usually pay £150 over the Internet? Or get the contents delivered?

Time to photoshop the shit out of Harry Potter characters.

no. i dont think so.

just an ethnicity estimate page and another that give you "DNA matches". it shows you family matched with your DNA. pretty cool tbqh. found cousins i never would have met otherwise.

Oh fuck off whenever an Indian says something normal he gets brigaded by POO. at least we will never give up and continue to swarm your Nazi board

Yes, and I'll be safe.

>Anglo. So they're safe
user, I...

Glad mine came back Jewish then. Surprised the fuck out of me mind you.

You're exactly the kind of jew (((they))) would sacrifice if they ever need another 6 million.