It really surprises me how all of you completely ignorant americans and europeans complain about arab and muslim...

It really surprises me how all of you completely ignorant americans and europeans complain about arab and muslim refugees

Now would you please use your brain for one minuet and think about why these refugees are coming ? did they come from their safe , stable land to go into europe and live in camps and tents for no reason ? No that is not the case

When the EU and america started a war in iraq , started a civil war in syria and sent israel did they expect arabs to kiss their asses and thank them for everything they have done without anyone complaining ? ( thats whats going on btw)

If you destabilize the middle east , colonize us , send jews to take our land , and start pointless civil wars to take down great leaders like saddam hussein and bashar al assad then you must expect refugees to escape from the warzone you created

Fuck america
Fuck Eu
Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-saudi-arabias-offer-to-build-200-mosques-in-germany-for-syrian-refugees-branded-10511850.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/15/saudi-arabia-has-100000-air-conditioned-tents-sitt/
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-migrant-idUSKCN1040SF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>think about why these refugees are coming
The leftist traitors let them in. There is no other reason.

can you please take a minute to think about why the fuck we should care?

You have to go back.

We will forever btfo shitty thirdworld countries, mostly for the keks, and then do nothing to help them afterwards.

Stay sandy, niggers.

>great leaders like saddam hussein
m8 you just lost all credibility.

you should care because your fucking government caused the reason for the refugees to leave their countries you fucking retard

They are responsible , they should take all the refugees they can or stop the wars and Make the middle east stable again

yeah sure thing schlomo (pic related is you)

shut the fuck up , see ? this proves how evil the typical american is , they destroy stable countries for fake reasons ( like iraq For muh WMDS , they actually wanted the oil what a surprise!!)

then afterwards they leave puppet regimes to kill eachother and created terrorist groups to fuck us up , they never try to help or anything and they are even proud of it

Triples prove my point

Also iraqi army was the number 7 in the top 10 strongest armies in the world

>t-take responsibilty burger-san...
>t-the war in the middle east is your f-fault!
They should work on fixing their shitty third world land fill instead of fleeing it like pussy faggots.

Well you destroyed it and you completely ruined it and any chances of fully rebuilding it so you must help us you fucking faggots

then refugees will go back

Sick trips Mohammed

Why dont refugees go to dubai?????

thanks for the bumps jewnigger

Some us are redpilled about it.

That's why we support Assad

You're welcome

Where you see destruction, i see job opportunity.
Get off your muzzy asses and fix it yourself.

And destroying your own country in the process

I think they should go to Israel since it's closer and Israel NEEDS diversity

there is only one solution for middleeast.
nuke the shit out of that hell-hole.
all the problems are related to that piece of desert.

Not our responsibility to take in those refugees.
Not remotely.
Though, to ask the left, you'd think it was the law and we were breaking it somehow.
No, we don't need incompatible people with our culture.
We already see how the Muslims are trying to do the old 'Trojan Horse' routine to Europe.
We'll be avoiding that, thanks.

I'm sorry Abdul-Hassan, you need to go back to your country and rebuild.

well dubai didnt cause this all

also its controlled by the west so

>Moorish education

This.

>The leftist traitors let them in.

No YOU let them in you fucking kike rat, stop trying to pit fellow white against each other you subversive swine.

good
oh wow
And you complain about how inhumane and savage specific refugees are when they attack europeans

okay moortugal

whatever you say

OP is right, the refugees are a natural consequence of ME wars.

What should have been another natural consequence, is shutting down homeland border to protect from enemies.

>Fuck america
>Fuck Eu
Then stop coming here. Go to Saudi Arabia instead, which has taken in 0 people and instead offers to build Mosques in Germany despite having empty camps where millions could live.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-saudi-arabias-offer-to-build-200-mosques-in-germany-for-syrian-refugees-branded-10511850.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/15/saudi-arabia-has-100000-air-conditioned-tents-sitt/
Lol "refugees", they're mostly economic migrants mate.

The majority of European citizens aren't the ones who ruined your countries. It was the governments of those nations and the rich elite. So when those citizens graciously allow you into their countries to make amends, what do your people do? Rape and pillage them. You don't even go after the people who did this to the tribal wastelands you call 'countries'. You don't attack the bankers or government officials. You attack the people who would be just like you in this situation and rape their children when all they were doing was helping.

Why should we feel any sympathy to you and do anything more to try and help when your people have made their feelings quite clear?

well there are many sandniggers and niggers who are not refuuges from war they are just lazy niggers that wants to get money from EU and do nothing,
we dont mind taking familys who are running from war but not 20 year old mother fuckers who are lazy faggots

Yeah i got no problem with that

Reasonable

but why did you ruin the place they live in ? If you destroyed someones house you would pay for it to be rebuilt right ? according to the law

Why would you destroy syria and iraq and say " Not my responsibility these people have different values and such !" you are right , but why did you force them to come to your country ? they wouldnt immigrate if you didnt cause all of this
is your tinfoil hat this big ?

Fuck Islam

This shit again...muslims.are the aggressors..we only defend ourself against 1400 years of attacks and raids on our ships etc etc etc.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

what you have seen the last 100years is what happens when we start to answer your bullshit.

And guess what..you guys almost got us at the point where we completey flip out on you subhumans.

You are the worst you satan worshipping lying cunts who play victim all day just to stab us in the back again an again

>terrorist attack in europe
We fix the damage ourself

>something happens in middle east
Cry some other country did it then proceed to move in by said country and leech from their money

We didn't create the wars. You really think we control our leaders' actions in any meaningful way?

Also, most of Iraq is safe, most of Lebanon is safe, a great deal of Syria is safe, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt are all safe.

No they did not...jews are the only ones on this planet who are not completey bought by aramco money and therefore have cucked politicans who lie to them all day

Why did I?
My people attack whoever our kike owners tell us.
You're mad at the middle-man.

What's really fucked up, besides destroying middle Eastern countries for no reason, is that people in the West let a handful of elites do this.
We sat around while they did it. For decades. Knowing it was all a horrible idea. I don't know anyone who thinks it was a good idea. That is what is fucked up. Oh, also millions of dead and homeless Muslims

Well, facts don't lie. Many such cases. Sad.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-germany-migrant-idUSKCN1040SF

I don't see what's wrong with personally believing Homosexuality, prostitution, getting wasted, abortion and suicide are wrong. It becomes a problem when they try to force others to act like them and stone them if they don't.

Just say what you want shit stick, a pan arab caliphate. You know it and I know it and you know for damned sure USA, Israel, India, Russia and China arent going to let that happen

how is your countyr going? hue x'D
honestly, i would love to see more tweeter home-made videos of the chimp out

yeah well its an obvious reaction of anger

not all of the refugees are this fucking bad , some of them are stupid yes like the FSA supporting cucks and jihadist scum

Also why wouldnt the governments at least help us ? maybe they would stop this bullshit and let the syrians go back to their homes instead of taking syria as a battleground

i agree on this one

>Dead muslims
>A bad thing
Wut? I don't understand this.

Legit thread and the Sup Forumstards decide to shitpost.

No wonder the liberals think we are a bunch of fat virgin losers

>concerned with impressing faggot liberals
What's up, liberal?

You destroyed spain and Italy anf tried to take over Europe...if poland austris and hungary didn't rekt the ottoman empire so hard that it completely fell apart you subhumans would have done a way worse invasion 1000years ago you then you do now ..you just try it again and again

I'd rather have Assad than a Caliphate that wants to invade Europe. At least he protects Christians and minorities, and was secular.

we cry that some countries did it because thats what happened

why did syrians suddenly "hate" bashar and decide they want a civil war you fucking faggot

Why did usa invade iraq ? FOR OIL

and all nato practicipated in it

Yea fuck America and the EU. Please destroy whites are gutless cucks who wont do shit.

why dony refugees go to dubai???

maybe you are right
does this mean i have to hate the jews instead of hating non-responsible average citizens

fuck them

they have no pride in their country, the men flee like cowards and become (((refugees))) while leaving their wives and children in the warzone

what sort of man does that? fight, rebuild your nation

at the very best they come to white western countries for benefits and support networks that we developed over centuries

at the very worst they are invading with the single intention of destroying the west

this is why if you go into a foreign country, you better kill every fucking man woman and child otherwise you end up with the lowest end of the gene pool flooding your country

>destroyed spain
no, german kings ran spain into the ground you fucktard. the muslims actually left it way better off than they found it.

As I said, even a braindead liberal is smarter than the average loser that browse Sup Forums these days

HAHAHAHA LE TYPICAL EDGY Sup ForumsKEK

LOLZ I HATE DUH MOOSELIMBS AND IF THEY ALL DIE I DONT CARE IM SO COOL AND I FIT IN RIGHT ?!?!

The EU didn't go to war, NATO did. Get educated you dumb fuck not every country went to bomb your shitty region

>not realising 90% of Sup Forums is autistic making them have little to no sympathy

we destroyed spain ? do you mean we made spain a place where people can properly live ? Dont you realize most modern western science and medicene is literally based on all of the books stolen from muslim libraries in al andalus ? you stole thousands of muslim made books and claimed it yours

and now we "destroyed" spain ? what the fuck is wrong with you

lying sack of shit

It's kind of funny how despite having a fuck load of natural resources, pretty much the entire middle east is dirt poor and has no industry or exports to speak of. Arab culture is the bane of progress and development. Blame the West all you want, but you can't explain why it is that your countries are all dustbowls, backward and run by dictators. That's not the west's problem.

this actually my friend
Sup Forums is a symptom of the autism generation

Your "people" are cowards. Instead of staying and fighting for their land they flee to ours and try to establish their shit brained medieval culture here. Go home, stay there, and fix your shit like a civilized person.

Are you that Jordanian pilot who is obsessed with Jews?

No no no. Calling someone a cunt is an obvious reaction of anger. Punching someone in the face is an obvious reaction of anger. You can't call raping and killing a woman a mere 'act of anger'. Driving a truck through a crowd of people is not an act of anger. Grooming 13 year old girls into sex slavery is not an act of anger. If this is what you muslims call angry then I sure as hell don't know what you'd call psychopathy. And you did get your help. You are still getting your help. And then your people fucked it up. If some invites you into their home and your opening move is to take a shit on the welcome mat and kick their cat, don't act so surprised when they give you the boot.

And our governments are evil. They barely treat us all right and that's only because they don't want us to revolt. What makes you think that they'll treat you well?

is this why i cant get proper answers other than "sandniggers are stoopid"
"we dont care"
"not our fault"
"Let them die"
"its their own fault"

Sounds like survival of the fittest. Get invaded and shit like that happens awkmeds. If your nation crumbles because it could hold it's own, then it wasn't really a nation to begin with.
10/10 would fuck over again.

Yes

Youve been given tons??

>Fuck america
>Fuck Eu

Exactly why you aren't wanted.

You only come for the generous welfare and opportunity. If European countries or Americans go to war, people STAY and fight or work to help their countries, nit run away like goat fucking pieces of shit.

Yeah sure , let them fight US backed vicious mercyless puppets that will do about anything their leaders tell them ?

i admit the us has far superior military and technology and they can make any faction win in any war

and why would they be fighting for their land that the west ruined ? fighting against superior forces with about a 0% chance of winning in a pointless war ? if the US doesnt stop syria and iraq will never be the same

Then what are you doing here?

I understand why they want to come to our countries.

What I don't understand is why we don't meet them at the border with concertina wire and machine gun fire.

clearly you have never read about the Irish struggle for independence

Its called bravery. Do you think the american revolutionaries in 1776 thought about the british tech ology and numbers when they decided not to take their shit anymore? No, they acted like men, and fought for what they believe in. Only proving my point, friend.

That's fucking clever, if i remember correctly the liberals made this meme about rape or something, few years back. Its rather beautiful, cheers, medpack

Yeah nu-Sup Forums is the best of goys it seems.
They spout off all this anti-Muslim rhetoric without even thinking about where it is coming from.
Think about it, who wins if the west and Muslims fight and kill each other?
If you were at a picnic and another man began throwing ants at you until you died, would you attack the ants or the man throwing them?
Kikes remain the worlds foremost problem.

>inb4 simply ebin t. muhammad memes XDDDD
good goy

Wait... so you are calling for a jihad ? okay

and when we do that you call us terrorist scum that always goes to violent ways

If by Jihad you mean staying in your country and fighting against impossible odds to defend your way of life, then yes.