Last one reached capacity

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staatkundig_Gereformeerde_Partij#Standpunten
strawpoll.com/febd9ry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VOC WANNEER

We have two other NL threads up right now

All media is leftist and shit.

Flemish and Walloon media are completely separated. Almost everyone I know has more affinity with the Netherlands than with Wallonia, and they also visit it more.

Polls show a minority of Flemish want independance. HOWEVER, the largest party right now is N-VA (Nieuw Vlaamse Alliantie), their ultimate goal is flemish independance. They are in the government right now, but vowed to not pursue it this term.

They have announced to resume pursuing more autonomy for the Flemish next term. Independance will happen gradually, each time with a staatshervorming. We have had six so far.

Flemish independance will happen, but we will do it civilized, step by step. Slowly making the country of Belgium obsolete by taking it's power away one reform at a time.

After that, reunification with the Netherlands will be natural and inevitable. The only problem is, the Flemish are very anti-monarchy.

Would you mind if flanders fucked off? I mean belgium would literally cease to exist. Also, I don't have a twitter but we should start tweeting to geert about afrikaaner right of return.

I hope to see the death of Belgium, is a fake country created by Anglo-Saxon powers to weaken continental Europe, its obvious why Brussels is the headquarters of both the EU and RATO, also the home of Morrocan scum.

Come on Holland we really germans need you

EU WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Tbh I'm not trusting on the French to deal the second decisive strike against EU.

If it will happen, it will be the Dutch.

Go Geert go!

bump for SGP

I'm still doubting whether I should vote PvdD or FvD.

Baudet is zo een vieze gladde homo

Stem gewoon niet links. Dat is het enige waar je aan moet denken

Oké, ik stem VVD nu.

NIET links, lul. VVD only pretends to be right wing before they get elected.

>Baudet is zo een vieze gladde homo
Dat vind ik juist wel grappig. Ik denk dat FvD nog eens ver gaat komen.

Can we really trust Geert with the nuclear codes, though?

>SGP
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staatkundig_Gereformeerde_Partij#Standpunten

>Vloekverbod
Wat een meme-partij.

Oh how glorious it would be for FN to win in France and Wilders to in the Netherlands.

The media would all shit themselves.

We don't even have nukes.

The EU would implode, which would be great because if the german über-cucks vote in Schultz and he forms a European army we will never be able to get rid of german rule without a major war.

Don't you keep some American ones in a base somewhere? I know we do.

>The EU would implode
God I can't wait.

>The media would all shit themselves.
Exactly, just like with Trump they will go "Oh how could this happen?" while every sane person could see it happen.
"Peaceful" protests from our far-left extremists will be a joy to watch.

We do, but they're just for show.

How do I argue with people about the Ukraine referendum? When I shit on VVD for not following the will of the people, I get shit like "we have politicians so they can delve into this and make proper decisions" and "referendums are bs because people vote against their self-interest" etc.

When I bring up Geert/Roos/Baudet I get shit on for being "muh populism"

>implying that's bad

I do get into arguments with these kind of people as well, who think democracy is a bad idea.

I usually bring up that it is absolutely vital that the people who make decisions have "skin in the game". The last thing we need is a political elite completely disconnected from the people, driving from their white neighborhood to the TK in their Mercedes, never actually seeing the crime problems in the big cities, or in AZCs.

Point out how most parties said they would respect the will of the people, only to shill out for the EU.
It's an integrity issue, the VVD are liars

So these people really believe that politicians are smarter than they themselves are? The regular voter?

Ask them how they can insult their own intelligence like that, aswell as willfully subjugate themselves to a fucking patrician class.

Going on the offensive is usually much better. Make fun or meme their stupid leftist opinions. You need to spread doubt and undermine their convictions before they become open to other points of view.

In public I never reveal my political believes, But I won't waste a single opportunity to point out the filth and lies coming from the media and leftist politicians, and the more humor you use to do this the better it works.

>In public I never reveal my political believes
shame.
I backed Trump 100% and got a lot of shit for it at my work, it was fun though, the people who argue with me are clueless.

Maak de Nederlanden wederoms groot

Waarom geen gebroken glas inplaats van een pan?
Zoonrealistisch dit!

THIS. IS. MY. SWAMP!

Eerder een slipper

En wie klopt daar kinder?

Geert is getting BTFO in the polls

>the Flemish are very anti-monarchy
Cause the belgian royal Family is french, obviously.

regenboogpiet!

I used to be a Wilders supporter but seriously.. we can't trust him with the nuclear codes guys.

I'm voting GroenLinks now

strawpoll.com/febd9ry

S T E M M E N
T
E
M
M
E
N

Can you believe they try to stop zwarte pieten
Funny shit, last sinter klaas I saw an actual negro be zwarte piet, didn't seem to bother him

I'm currently contemplating to vote either FvD,PVV or D66. I know it sounds absurd.

> Saxe Coburg
German actually, but yeah, ever since the beginning they had a throbbing erection for French. This we hate.

Even if they weren't all royal families are confirmed traitors of the people, and that includes yours

I used to be a Wilders supporter but seriously.. we can't trust him with the nuclear codes guys.

I'm voting GroenLinks now

>d66
You want more EU?
Why?

They're always just for show.

It's mostly their education policy that attracts me.

Didn't they help create the current system?

AESTHETIC

Netherlands more like REKTlands lmao

N-VA are soft cucks they are just here to weaken Vlaams Belang

Je bedoelt zoals D66 toen voor afschaffing van de studiebeurs stemde? :^)

Ja man, echt een hart voor onderwijs

You're not netherlands your par à gay

Yes, Dutch royal Family didnt appear out of thin air either, but they are Dutch speaking, whereas the belgian ones speak french or at most broken Dutch with that annoying cuck accent. Fuxima still annoys me with her shit accent.

good one

The thing about royals, they have no borders, their allegiance is to other royals, that is why we need to purge them

>D66

Precies, leenstelsel heeft studeren alleen maar duurder gemaakt.

Literally who?

In the end it doesn't even matter. Royalty is only useful for sending on trade missions to shitholes in Africa where they are impressed by all the bling-bling.

You need to remember that there isn't a majority support for independance for some reason. So the only way to kill Belgium is by hollowing it out, playing the long con is not cuckery.

Thats how it used to be, but kind of changed now. The crown Prince married a commoner, so the old traditions have been fucked up regardless. And they have no actual power since a long time, so who cares.

I think it's nice for foreign relations. They have been hiding some pathetic Prime ministers from the outside world, which makes us look better.

Royals have a duty to serve their nation. Clearly they have failed greatly and they should suffer the price

How did the Dutch one fail?

So what's his chance of actually winning, guys?
He's leading in opinion polls, but doesn't he need to form a coalition to become PM? The other parties don't seem to cooperative.

Did they stop your land being flooded by Morrocans and Turks?

JAJAJAJAJAJA KANKER xDDDDD

Yeah this, whats the chances?

Sodemieter op vuile kankerburger

I can't confirm, but my general feeling is he's winning bigly

his party will almost certainly become the largest but no way will he get an absolute majority. all the other major parties have said they won't co-operate with him, meaning he'll be left in opposition.

When we are done with the left and their muslim pets they will wish they never killed Fortuyn.

Yeah we've heard this talk during brexit and trump too. He'll win. By kek he'll win

Didnt read the thread but hey guys

Is Wilders set to win or what?

The chance of him getting an absolute majority is effectively 0

I wish they had never killed Fortuyn. He had much more charisma than those that followed.

Same thing they said about brexit and Trump. sorry try again

He will not get 75 seats dude, he aims for 35-40

When you vote?
How much is quoted based Geert on pools?

all the current polls say he's hovering around 30 seats, he needs more than double that to gain a majority. as far as I can remember no party in modern times has ever gained a majority by themselves.

but let's say for the sake of argument he does it, he has another major problem: he only has 9 seats in the Eerste Kamer (our senate) and you need 38 to pass laws. elections for that won't happen until 2019.

getting an absolute majority in multi party system almost never happens.

A one-party majority has never happened in Dutch Parliament. Certainly won't happen in this day and time.

Just for the love of god please do vote for him.
We need this

Hoe is VVD niet rechts dan?

Oh so you have a similar system like us in Italy where the one who win did not have the absolute majority (only if get 40%+ of votes you can rule alone) I fucking hate this system.

Sick sample size there m8

Hey, they make alot of good food

Vraag stemadvies aan Tim Hofman.

Baudet is een Aristorcraat. Duidelijk.

Zijn ze zodra ze op het pluche zitten nog te onderscheiden van de PvdA?

pro-europa, pro-immigratie, anti-PVV en ze zijn niet eens pro business of kleine zelfstandigen of voor lagere belastingen ofzo.

Implying we are not just another storage of US their nukes.

true: even better, the storage is in Limburg (geographically Belgium).

we have a 'rule by consensus' system designed to prevent massive swings to left or right, always remaining rather centrist and ensuring at a majority of voters got their party into government. it just depends on the makeup of the coalition if they are left or right leaning.