Amerishits will defend this

>amerishits will defend this

youtu.be/nCnKtzQpCSs

The guy is borderline retarded. Why can't you admit this? He has no idea what the fuck he is doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fhoDiycZ74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thiiiings
>yuge thiiings
>CHYNA

The gift keeps on giving

Don't brother. Sup Forums will let daddy Trump do anything, including start a nuclear holocaust.

At least the fun is back in politics.

>a smart person should talk using big words like 'ontological' and be a condescending jackass
>look at that idiot Trump, talking in a way that the average person can relate to
>l-look at him winning that election
>w-what an idiot right guys

Shill thread
Don't respond or write in "sage" into the option field if you do.

Saged

lol what a fucking retard

>look at that idiot Trump, talking in a way that the average person can relate to

Are you all fucking idiots?

Oh but his does my friend.
He just took the entire media out of the picture.
Now his base is getting his words right from the horses mouth, unfiltered.
Wait till he brings back the Sedition act.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.
This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

XD GOD EMPEROR XDXDXD

what a fucking jerk off retard

>Are you all fucking idiots?
No, just the uneducated flyover state stumpfuckers that our electoral system over-weights.

Uh uh uhh uh uh uh um uh umm um uh um uh uhm ummm uh uhhh uhm uhmmmm uhh uhh muhh mm uuuhhhh ummmmm uhhhm umh uhmmm mmm uhhmmmm mmmm uhhhh ummmmmmmmm okie doke

The context here is Hillary sold off 20% of our Uranium to the Russians. Watch Clinton Cash.

If if if if if if if
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fhoDiycZ74

You're an idiot. Did every teacher that instructed you in your life know this information? No? Then are you "borderline retarded" because they instructed you and they were "borderline retarded" by your standards? Learn to accurately judge, because we can cherry pick a number of facts to make anyone seem stupid, but it proves nothing.

Fucking retard.

But Trump will be replaced by Pence. Betting portals have the likely probability within 190 days.

That's what we wanted the destruction of the US and the rise of the EU under Schulz Germany

>Florpf has nuclear codes

Nah bruv, we kangs now. I thought our expansion was complete, but it's only just beginning.

Next time just post the bait

Ever since betting portal predicted that Hillary will win, I'm not sure what to trust anymore.

He actually knows exactly what he's doing. He says things that are only slightly wrong so that way the media has to actually report on it and "correct" him. The truth is just as shitty, if not more, as the claim Trump made. It's quite genius, really.

I agree with his views on the media but he is handling it all wrong.

Made billions and billions. Then won THE election even though the system was against him.
Yeah, sounds like he's real dumb....

>Slightly Wrong
>Biggest Electoral College Win since Reagan

A L T E R N A T I V E - F A C T S
S
S
H
O
L
E

Sometimes stale copypasta is the best kind.

I meant in terms of actual situations around the world. He's a narcissist that likes stroking his own ego, no doubt about that though.

>take anything Trump says, anything at all
>claim it's retarded
>shitpost

>Slightly wrong
Trump flat out makes shit up all the time. It seemed like he came up with the Reagan electoral college thing on the fly and just figured no one would check him or if they did he could just say "fake news" or whatever

>He has no idea wtf he's doing
Let's just hope the left keeps thinking this.

Nice shill thread.

I actually voted for Trump but it is hilarious to watch him crash and burn. Seriously though guys we cannot let him get the nuclear codes.

to be honest.... trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Lol this shit is hilarious. I'm so proud that we had a big part in accomplishing the feat of making this guy the president of the most powerful country in the world.

Are you now a /Cruz/missile?