The globalist elite are inter dimensional psychic vampires who are draining the youth from children by orders of evil...

>The globalist elite are inter dimensional psychic vampires who are draining the youth from children by orders of evil in lower dimensions

Should I be concerned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;;;;
youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM
christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed
youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Og2-JxDNa-8
youtube.com/watch?v=4_DYfA-RlcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep

Skip this break and I'll tell you

It goes deeper than u know

Alex Jones will save us all

Why can't he just admit it's the jews?

Cause he's not retarded and doesnt blame all of his problems on muh joos

This guy's voice gives me cancer really, I cant really listen to him talk more than 20 seconds without having the need to rip out my eardrums

let me crawl into my tunnel for a video where i give you the basic gestalt

Kek fucking joe rogan exposed his waterfiltersalesman's ass by making him smoke some weed and letting him rant like an idiot.
Don't get me wrong, Jones is full of shit, y'all just learn this bitter lesson about the herbal jew

you seem to miss the point. If your tiny pastanigger brain cannot filter the Pure Americana from what Alex says, you should stop watching and stick to boogie2998kg

>Why can't he just admit it's the jews?

Who nose? Perhaps you could look at who his (((sponsors))).

Also read the Protocols.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

He said that's what he thinks the elites believe.

He thinks we're "a wisp, a dream in the mind of a God or maybe in a computer program".

kek

Why do you think whites are incapable of being psychic vampires?

Because globalists and Jews are synonymous, and because this way he can keep broadcasting on the radio.

Satanism has a strange way of making you forget that the only thing that really exists is here and now.

Iwas looking for the whole enchilada

Infowars is a cointelpro operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;;;;

^ the method of distraction and disinformation

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM

christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed

^ the selling out of those who trusted them

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 first and paid for it with his life on November 5 2001. Cointelpro Alex Jones gets to live and deceive you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Og2-JxDNa-8

Fritz Springmeier - again, lost his life to the regime. Worth listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_DYfA-RlcI

yes you should be concerned, also you can't just cherry pick one part of the basic gestalt. it's all true. I know for a fact that what he talks about Google building is 100% true and I can prove it with publicly available sources. I'll post a huge thread on here someday with a full breakdown of it all and pics related, have a notepad file with a couple thousand words on it already written up.

user about to hit us with a basic gestalt

Could you give us a quick funding for this operation?

Ok i'm not going to watch all that. Don't need to. You can arrive at the conclusion he is controlled opposition through logic.

Bill Cooper got whacked, Alex Jones is indeed still alive. Literally why?

OH my sweet KEK!!! this absolutely destroyed my sides. Good thing i was already sitting on the toilet.

hit me baby

The boundary between what is allowed or not allowed is defined by paralysis versus action.

Bill Cooper was acting as a human being with free will. Building an intelligence organization, a militia, suggesting ideas how to peacefully resist with real impact (legal ways to reduce your taxes, for example, or otherwise withdraw energy from the system).

Sup Forums is a board of chaos for the most part because it recognizes the mortal danger of bringing order. You can conjure a new order from chaos, which everyone knows we need.

One of the central problems that mankind faces today is that in order to come out of chaos in a better state than when we entered, you need to build consensus, ideas, schematics for a better world first. But, being trapped in a totalitarian state with no free speech this is an extraordinarily difficult task.

The impetus is present on these boards, going back to IRL scientology raids and so on. There are much bigger demons to slay and little time left to do it now though.

these posters are more woke than you know

8ch
.net/pol/res/9298470.html

archive
.is/s3YCi

read up newfags

Ask yourself why don't the jews publicly admit they are trying to exterminate the white race? Why doesn't the president of Israel admit that jews view goyim as subhuman and are flooding our countries with immigrants to destroy us? Why doesn't the president of Israel admit that they are treating wounded ISIS soldiers?

Are you stormfront autists THIS dense? You think you win the game by revealing your hand as soon as the game begins? Do you have no concept of subtleness?