Reminder a Muslim commander absolutely destroyed Christians in the crusades

Reminder a Muslim commander absolutely destroyed Christians in the crusades.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXHGCLkQOLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subutai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arsuf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Sasanian_War_of_602–628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ironically enough, he was a Kurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXHGCLkQOLM

fugg, we wuz kangs mayne

k.

Reminder a European commander reduced this faggot to state of dispair thinking he was unbeatable.

why would muslims need a commander

He got rekt in the end.
Though he and Baldwin were bros that didn't really want war and shit.

Richard the Lionheart beat the sandnigger in every battle.

I unironically like nasheeds

>Be Baldwin IV
>Inherit the Kingdom of Jerusalem at the tender age of 16, defeating the greatest of the Moslem warlords while outnumbered using your wits
>Forge a tenuous peace in the Holy land with the barbarian hordes at your borders
>Be cursed by your God with the wasting disease leprosy, what little remains of your nerve endings feel constant pain, you know you won't live until 30
>After you die your whore of a sister kills her son, your heir
>Her husband engineers a grave insult to the Moslem warlord, causing him to attack your tiny country
>The man you chose to protect the Kingom of God is forced to surrender Jerusalem in order to save the lives of the men, women and children in the city
>Jerusalem is never again in the hands of Christendom
>Within a few short decades, all of Outremer is defeated and crushed under the heel of Islam forever

Damn, Baldwin had a hard life.

F

Baldwin IV is an unsung hero.

kek

>a Muslim commander
>a
What about the rest?

Reminder that hundreds of years of inbreeding has permanently weaken mudslime genetics.

TOPKEK

>that garbage movie making the moslems look like they were zen and buddist like.

>there are people who watch this movie and go "wow i cant believe it was like that, rly makes u think"

Arabs weren't dumb until they became convinced that having babies with your cousins was a good practice

>Reminder a Muslim commander absolutely destroyed Christians in the crusades.
Christians were never destroyed in any crusade, though, except by themselves.

>American education

yeah half of that isn't historically accurate, but it is true Baldwin had a hard life.

Is this movie any good or is it just subversion?

Anyone have that one crusaders pic?

the kebab in the op picture is all zen like the whole movie.
the crusaders behead some kebabs in the distance for him to see.
he gets all chill and budda like.
>turntheothercheek
he spares everybody who does not attack him.
he a good boy.

>Saldin respectfully places the cross on the altar at the end
>he actually had it taken down and dragged through the streets while his soldiers beat it with clubs

Literally could not be further from the truth.

Daily reminder that Christians fucked your ass so hard taht you still speak our languages, wear our clothes, and use our technology

Now worship my BIG EUROPEAN COCK

Yeah basically this except I think it's still something to watch. The whole Muslims were more moderate than the Christians is a large theme, the second one being reclaiming the holy land and who really owns it. (It's the Christians)

>posting the meme commander who stole his mentor's army and invaded his country after his death instead of posting based khalid aka "sword of allah"

Want to test that theorem in 21. century? I am ready

here :DD

He was a Kurd. You can ask a mainstream muslim what he thinks of the Kurds.
BTW Saladin was probably the last decent muslim.

I will never understand why Arabs are proud that they defeated enemies which they invariably outnumber. Like, you managed to have a lower kill ratio but still won because you swarmed, what exactly is it you are proud about?

You do realize that he won a grand total of ONE campaign against Christians, including only ONE major battle, before getting repeatedly rekt during the 3rd Crusade ?

Funny thing is, if you read up on the battles of Mohammed, it is writen in a way that suggests muslims were outnumbered everytime, but if you look at the progress of the battle, the actions suggest that it was muslims who actually had numerical advantage.
Not to mention that muslims like to claim that Mohammed was just defending or taking back what belonged to him, but in nearly every battle he was the attacker and his targets were actually trying to get away from him.
Hillarious is also that he didn't mention martyrdom and afterlife until the people got tired of his shit and decided to kick his teeth in.

Based Khalid.
Shame that he didnt get the warrior death that he deserved.

im not mudslime even i love LARPing as mudslime sometimes, but muh-hammad's armies were mostly outnumbered. they were good at fighthing at sand and they had better logistics understanding.

>if we lose it's behcuz of numberz :dd

in most of those wars, christfag armies were bigger than mudslime armies.

also finding excuse like this for lost wars are nothing more than a loser attidute with no war culture. if you won, you won. fix yourself.

anyway talking about history is pol is like talking about races at tumblr. noone got objectivity.

Kurds are muslim, you dolt

yeah, his death wish was literally dying in a battle. definitely one of my fav commanders alongside of subutai.

>Turkey
>not muslim

Sure thing, Ahmed al-Tengri.

Also,
>in most of those wars, christfag armies were bigger than mudslime armies
This is literally the opposite of the truth.

No shit user, he's the only commander that managed to beat Muhammad led army in battle of Uhud.

>BTW Saladin was probably the last decent muslim.

>get mentored, raised and fed by zengi
>learn everything from him
>wait him to die
>he dies
>take his army
>"conquer" his country with his army.
>take her wife as your wife by force, who literally raised you.
>get afraid of christians, so make deal with them -take anatolia but dont attack me pls-
>wow what a based guy because he was cool at movies.

nah. also im not saying this because he was a k*rd, even he was half turkic half kurdish.

>everyone in turkey is mudslime

>This is literally the opposite of the truth.
nope, at least for muh-hammad era.

anyway no point explaining history to Sup Forums, it's like trying to talk with my dog. anyway g2g

Now here I have to agree with you though. This guy was probably the greatest military genius the world has ever seen. Even though I regret his allegiance to some tribes of goatfuckers (just imagine what he could've done as a Byzantine commander), I can't deny his merits.

>getting repeatedly rekt during the 3rd Crusade

And imagine if Frederick Barbarossa hadn't died on the way there and all his armies hadn't went home.

The Middle East would be a very different place today.

A win is a win brah. I don't think it's something to inspire a national pride but it counts. When we finally kill off ISIS we will gloat about it even though it was done with the combined efforts of some of the most technologically advanced nations in the world fighting half-heartedly.

>the greatest military genius the world has ever seen
>who is Alexander

Fucking hell mate, he was good but he wasn't the Great.

F

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subutai
make some further readings about him, gonna make your dick hard.

it's interesting to see someone giving credit to khalid here, im suprised.

anyway take care.

Alexander was awesome, but he did inherit a kingdom with strong military traditions and one of the finest armies of his time.
Khalid, on the other hand, literally led a bunch of primitive tribesmen against the two superpowers of his time, and won.

I know about Subutai senpai

Alexander was still better.

And imagine if Philippe Auguste hadn't left as soon as they retook Acre.

Alexander was 20 when he began his campaigns, he died at 32, having conquered the entire known world. At that age, Khalid hadn't even taken command of a Muslim army yet.

The crusades were impossible to win because of medieval supply chains. It cost a fortune to invade and then even if it was successful most people went home as their vow was fulfilled, leaving the new ruler with tiny army of knights and local Christians.

The fact places like Antioch even managed to hold so long is a testament to how much infighting the Muslim world had.

that was because of typical western bickering. fuckers hated each other to death and fucked each other over at the first possible opportunity.

>Christians
>competent fighters
Pick literally 1

/thread

I wish Richard and Saladin had ended the Crusades through the power of friendship so we could live in the timeline with a peaceful Middle East and Islam is westernized.

Good point. It's a shame that his empire didn't endure, truly.

The Byzantine Empire wasn't too far away and could've been used as a staging area. However, the Latins and the Greeks distrusted each other so much that I don't know if it could've been viable.

gulf war

what happened to nasheed threads

they were comfy

Saladin was a true knight. He even allowed for complete religious freedom under his rule. Wish the Muslim world had more people like him than Bin Laden and Baghdadi.

True. Even today, expecting France, England and Germany to not fuck each other is really optimistic. It must have been a real shitshow back then, especially since all three of them were powerful and charismatic leaders.

Not to mention Saladin actually made it a point to not slaughter the civilians in captured towns as the christians were doing, he was one of the more galant figures in an extremely brutal time.

For all ignorant faggots that say he is kurd hurr hurr da kurd is betterz dan da ayyrabs it doesnt matter because he is muslim

Also just google "Khalid ibn al walid" in google

he is literally the best military commander to ever live , he never lost a single battle , minor or main battle , and never lost a duel

He is the best in terms of military strategy

and you cant deny it

Even western resources such as wikipedia confirm it

>glorious persian
>100% same people as old europe

>literally the only way to stop the white man...is another white man

it's significantly easier to fight in your own backyard (the middle east) rather than the crusaders who had just trekked across an entire continent. logistics and infighting is the main reason he cucked the crusaders so easily

>you will never see a battle between Alexander and Khalid

He was alright. He's still somewhat overrated as a military commander, and most of his reputation as a gallant "knight" in the western world is the result of Richard Lionheart having such a hard-on for him for some reason. If he hadn't managed to conquer and/or hold Jerusalem, he would've been forgotten like so many other Muslim warlords before and after him.

while that may be true that infighting was the root cause of the crusader's failures, they weren't any more divided than the muslims were at the time, which is why saladin is respected so much, he was the first and last person to unite the muslims.

>a hard-on
Maybe it was a literal hard-on, ie. homosexuality?

No one is denying it. He was without a doubt one of the greatest commanders in history, even though I'm saddened that he decided to fight for a bunch of goatfuckers.

Exblain this :DDDDDDDDDDDd

There were rumours. And at the time, it was uncommon for such rumours to target a powerful, strong king ; or if they did, they didn't last long. So yeah, it's possible. But we'll never know for sure.

Khalid ibn Al Walid conquered the Persian empire with only 1 battle (Al Qadisyya) despite being heavily outnumbered, like, HEAVILY outnumbered.

Tariq ibn Zyad conquered Hispania and defeated the Visigothic kingdom in a timespan of 10 years.

Timur conquered central Asia plus Persia.

The Mamlukes defeated the Mongolians in Yerusalem.

Mehmet II conquered Constantinople, finally killing of the last true heirs of the Romans - the Byzantines.

Suleiman the magnificent conquered the Balkan. Though he did end up being defeated at Vienna by a coalition of the Austrians and Polish.

There are many more but these did great/rare things.

Travels of ibn Jubayr 1184

Our way lay through continuous farms and ordered settlements, whose inhabitants were all Muslims living comfortably with the Franks. God protect us from such temptation. They surrender half their crops to the Franks at harvest time, and pay as well a poll-tax of one dinar and five qirat for each person. Other than that, they are not interfered with, save for a light tax on the fruits of trees. Their houses and all their effects are left to their full possession. All the coastal cities occupied by the Franks are managed in this fashion, their rural districts, the villages and farms, belonging to the Muslims. But their hearts have been seduced, for they observe how unlike them in ease and comfort are their brethren in the Muslim regions under their (Muslim) governors. This is one of the misfortunes afflicting the Muslims. The Muslim community bewails the injustice of a landlord of its own faith, and applauds the conduct of its opponent and enemy, the Frankish landlord, and is accustomed to justice from him.

this proves god is with us

Allah is the only god and he is with us and this proves islam is the right religion

If god hates us and we are so satanic why wouldnt he just kill us all and why would he let khalid destroy the christians ?

>Saladin sent gift of fruit when Richard was sick and sent a steed when Richard's horse was killed in one of the battles.
Probably, yeah

No army ever marched to battle thinking that God was on the enemy's side. While the Muslims won battles, they lost others, even early in their conquests (like their two first and catastrophic attempts at conquering Constantinople), and even sometimes losing territories they had long controlled (the Holy Land, but above all, Hispania). It all depends on the particular circumstances of each campaign.

As much as you want to believe that God favors you, no God gets to decide who wins a war.

wrong

Explains why the Middle East is such a haven of peace

Explains why every time a Muslim nation goes to war with a Western country they always win.

Explains why Jerusalem is Muslim

Oh wait.

Nah, Subotai was.

Subotai is the number one reason why Mongols advanced beyond Central Asia.

>wrong
Spotted the butthurt Muslim. You did pretty good, mind you ; but you were not infaillible, and you failed to take Europe.

le

breddy

The Battle of Arsuf was a battle of the Third Crusade in which Richard I of England defeated the forces of Ayyubid leader Saladin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arsuf

nize

fugg you gut me off :D

>crusaders
>white

daily reminder that enrico dandolo, a venetian (italian, ie non-white), commander was the one who ordered the sacking of Constantinople

benis in bagina

Why did god say the ishmaelites would be wild asses of men constantly in enemity to everyone?

W-w-what do you mean ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Sasanian_War_of_602–628
explained

Kek

benur

Too bad he was demoted by his boss

Funny you mention that...

Nice language you're speaking bro.