Why this motherfcker focus only on Moroccans?

why this motherfcker focus only on Moroccans?

>Geert Wilders: Dutch far-right leader criticised for calling Moroccans 'scum
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/19/geert-wilders-dutch-far-right-leader-criticised-calling-moroccans-scum

Other urls found in this thread:

rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/hoeveel-criminaliteit-er-onder-marokkanen
youtube.com/watch?v=ypnC5-M7PhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you are niggers.

he probably meant arabs in general, I'm sure at some point you noticed all of you are the same

Probably because Moroccans make the majority of their local dune coons.

Idk it's prob the majority of muslims in his country. What do you think about what is happening in europe right now? I mean I'm sure you wouldn't like europeans in your country, so europeans don't like middle easterners in theirs. How would moroccans feel if like hundreds of thousands of norwegians who had eight children each started flooding into your country?

Serious question not trying to bully ;/

No, he means Moroccans. They are scum. Most brown people here are either from Turkey or Morocco. I know a lot of good Turkish guys, but every single Moroccan that I know is a thug lyfe piece of shit. I think it's because Turkey was (fucking Erdogan) secular, Morocco isn't. Fucking islam muddles everything

>niggers.

Gee I wonder why? Maybe because Moroccans have the highest crime rates? The highest social benefits receivers? And are scum in general?

vast majority of turks are islamists though

anyways if you single out one shitskin group, the other shitskin groups can go "yea those people are trash, not like us!"

Controlled opposition for divide and conquer

Moroccans have high negroid admixture, where do you think the curly hair and big noses come from?

>why this motherfcker focus only on Moroccans?
Because you guys do a hell of a lot of crimes?

>How would moroccans feel if like hundreds of thousands of norwegians who had eight children each started flooding into your country?

He'd just rape the women and kids, kill the men, no problem

Arabs are more civilised than Moroccans who are mostly Berber mountain dwellers.

Nothing personal, Morrocan immigrants are mostly dickheads though. Care to take em back?

Omdat JIJ niet welkom bent.

>Arabs are more civilised
arabs are the real scum of morocco

>i'm a sandnigger not a regular nigger!

It's not the Moroccans living in Marocco he he dislikes. It's the moroccans here who he dislikes due to their higher crime rate.
rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/hoeveel-criminaliteit-er-onder-marokkanen

And yes from my experience for whatever reason they're the most annoying people out on the street, always looking for conflicts because I guess they have nothing better to do. Compared to them the Turks for example are civilized angels. At least here, in Germany apparantly it's vice versa.

I love this mutli-culturalism, it brings out so many new "fascinating" cultures to learn about...

>implying we didnt send you our worst
>implying they're not backwards savage islamist peasants

nice LARPing there Mehmet, just stay the fuck out of Turkey. we have enough subhumans as it is

Arabs are scum
Berbers are even worse than scum

so do we

stay there, the world would be a better place

of course send all moroccans here we need them
>i'm a sandnigger not a regular nigger!
europe make a huge mistake you import our thugs

I know your worst come over here. What does that say about fucking Moroccans? Sand dwelling desert niggers i tell you

>europe make a huge mistake you import our thugs

Yeah, that's what Wilders is saying.

Hitler dubbels agree

I'm an integrated Turk (which sucks cuz stuck between 2 cultures).

Turks here from the good cities (istanbul, izmir and ankara) don't cause trouble, just open kebab shops. They have social control and calm eachother and are pretty proud of being turks.

Morrocans' behavior explained quickly:

They group up in high-school, are against the government and whine about discrimination all the time.

They act like drug dealing and listening to moroccan rap is the goal in life. They get emotional about how hard their life is. They cuss behind white people's backs. They laugh at white people. If they are singled out, they try to walk away back to their group. They don't listen to white people and keep laughing behind their backs (this is very common, i donno why). They always say they dindu nuffin and smirk while they're saying it, not even trying to hide it. Generally they want to look bad ass for their peers (groups). They don't fight against eachother, only against other groups etc.

because they're the biggest shit minority here.

they surpass turks in how shit and retarded they are.

don't worry, I'm not interested in your degenerate shit hole. your irrelevant country will sink beneath the ocean soon anyway

yeah they must be pretty bad then

*personnel

I know there's good Turks in the Netherlands, and the statistics point this out as well. Although the crime and welfare rates are higher than the native populace, they are well below the average for immigrant in general.

This is why I would prefer to have this situation resolved by ending the welfare state, then useless parasites would leave on their own and hard working people can get on with making the country a better place. Unfortunately the whole system seem hellbent on forcing us to take draconian measures.

It's a fucking shame really.

yea , because you need turkish people to run a kebab store, a native couldn't possibly cut some meat and add a shitty sauce to some bread and make it taste good

I went to south Germany once, there was literally one kebab store every 2-3 meters.

What the fuck is wrong with turks?

Why can't they integrate properly? Take on proepr jobs, not form ghettos etc etc.

pssh. Nothing personnel,kid.

i know many moroccans in holland they tell me never they return home

Because moroccans are the worst of the worst, they are by far the most problematic muslim population in Holland. Every single one of them is a freedom-hating terrorist. But you're not from here so you wouldn't know.

because xenophobia is based on anecdotal evidence mostly, and he has had some bad experiences with them

the usual, people doing politics based on their emotional experiences

Kek. Moroccans are bad. Imagine Algerians. They're Moroccans to the power of 10.

Also, why are they so fugly?

>A roach calling Netherlands a shithole

>What the fuck is wrong with turks?
why ask this? it's because they're subhumans. they don't usually operate normal businesses, but shady criminal money laundering schemes.

they're cancer like moroccans.

Yeah we're just making all this shit up... not like there's any data or anything. Or the Netherlands are so small that pretty much everyone has to deal with this scum on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypnC5-M7PhQ

Geert is the maddest madman of the "Right-wing populists"

While the Surinams and Antillians are also criminals and purposely segregate,

the Maroccans are the only ones that we can possibly kick out, because of their double passports and immigrant status.

Surinams and Antillians were/are dutch so can't be expelled. Also they like to vote Geert ironically.

because you're the worst of the worst

this thread is about why he focuses on moroccans

evidence for that would be appriciated, not some general statments and molynoux videos

Sorry to say this but many Turks cling too much to their homeland and local subculture, this is my main gripe and this is why I in general I see them as neutrals. Which is somewhat tolerable but not good at the same time, for us and themselves unless they plan to move to Turkey some day.

I really don't get why foreigners want to stay so connected to their homeland if they don't even live there anymore. But my guess this is what you get with Islamic societies, they just can't accept people leaving from their former society.

Posted a link with stats.

please kill yourself, idiot.

I really don't see why not to do it, it will put an example, deport all the inmigrants that cause troublr.

Inb4 racist/xenophobic, I am child of Moroccan inmigrant parents who inmigrated to Spain, and fled that shithole to have a better future, they teached me to adapt to the laws of the country, and if you din't want to adapt go back from where you have gone.

Because they make this country a not nice place to live. Sorry bro but if I want to see a muslim lady with a beard or get harassed by moroccans I would come to morocco. No hard feelings.

yes that why all dutch moroccans have a dual citizenship

nothing personnel

well if you lived here you'd know
everyone knows

they're scum

Judaism

no it isn't.

Algerians are Moroccans but without the qualities + autism

triggered

lol you purposely obtuse faggot, the video is full of statistics showing Moroccans to be the worst offenders when it comes to crime/capita in the Netherlands. And however you feel about Molymeme, he uses all CSB (Dutch state statistics) sources, so they are about as positively spun as possible and they still show a terrifying image.

Dus mag ik u vriendelijk verzoeken uw zelf van kant te maken :)

bc all the scum out of morocco come to the netherlands

I don't cling on to Turkey, but if I were one of those guys, I get them.

Dutch people are one of the most superficial, isolated and pretentious people I have met.

>go to high-school
>make friends
>go to college
>?high-school friends where?
>go to college
>make friends
>?what the hell again?
>fuck this country

That would actually be a disadvantage for Moroccans.

You can theoretically kick out those who have dual citizenship,

but those who don't cannot be made stateless in any situation, it's illegal.

yeah show me a video instead of posting original source

what a truely great scientist and philosopher you are
about on the level of molynoux i would say

next your going to go full leftist and scream YOUR A NIGGER ! and not show me any stats what so ever

this site is the equivlent of "your a white male!"

>be -1 million bce
>be proud nordic vandals (100% finns)
>get raped by black islamists
>forward 1000 years of unmitigated BTFO on the cucks that accepted judo-islamism.
>still cucks
>still islamists

Moroccans are not enemies.
They are a sad tale of what pregnancy woman+dog makes do.
Sad! Very! But your proud vandal spirit endures in every cuckold western beta you cuck!
Slay those franko-somali basic bitches.
Morocco, even after all these centuries, our kindred spirit, the cold wind of the north, endures.
You fuck those french and spanish bitches. You fuck them hard. Do your vandal ancestors proud and hail thunder.

thats because you are fucking scum you inbred mountain monkey.

A FUCKING WICCAN SYMBOL

>Netherlands' last hope for a right-wing populist keeps referring to his country as a "judeo-christian society."
The Dutch have no chance.

Wilders is a fucking jew and is financed by teh zionists.

why is that person naked?

So the problem is Dutch people don't want to be friends with you? It might have something to do with you being a smelly, ugly, retarded, aggressive, inbred cockroach. Nothing personnel.

thanks for the source, the alt-right sure is based on evidence and not anecdotal emotional responses to experiences :^)

>everyone just believes what they want to believe , or follows "youtube intelectuals"

Because you're fucking scum.

maybe you are just a shitty person i have turkish friends

Turks are Moroccans Lightâ„¢

Turks also live heavily segregated but keep each other in control so there's a bit less (but still > average) criminality.

The superficial dutch attitude could be a bit your fault, as you claimed yourself that you are stuck between 2 cultures so the dutch can't relate to you.

That's always a problem with a multicultural society, it doesn't work.

I would have to agree somewhat with some of the charectaristics mentioned, but I won't go into detail on this because it will probably go nowhere.

Still if you think other societies more suited for you, why not go there? There's probably plenty of great things to accomplish in Turkey. At the end of the day we're not some sort of national hotel who's job it is to make sure every foreigner is happy. Well if you ask me at least.

It's not my fault you can't manage to click on a link you useless nigger.

a youtube video?
no wonder this movment is anti-intelectual

You still have subhuman genes. Time to go back Bilal.

perhaps u shudd leav naw, somalian nigger.

Hello ad hominem buddies. You all know what I'm talking about. Where are your high-school friends? And are they really your "friends"?

No man, you don't have friends here in holland, you just have aquaintances. They don't have your back, and you know this is true.

>*intellectual

*movement

nah, il stay
we need someone to ask for evidence so there is a balance between emotions and reason

I don't live in Holland to begin with.

any evidence* yet?

Every single moroccan deserves it, proxy-kun

Any intellect yet?

Some morrocons are cool... not all are terrible pretty girls..

Now you're just going off the rails, I hope you don't take yourself too seriously here.

Because of your organized crime activities in virtually every major Dutch city. Second being the liberalization of Moroccans in the Netherlands; e.g. family integrity and family image.

its easier to call someone a nigger then to provide actual evidence

words vs facts
i knew the left loved words more, seems like the right learned it too
well it is easier, its even better if you can feel superior by doing the same thing as the people you hate ;^)

It's somalian, so no.

Compare the pyramid of Maslow with that of Pinto and you'll understand. Western = Maslow, Arabic = Pinto.

Europeans are not group animals to the extend that Arabs are. The fact that you don't like that proofs you still cling to pinto and aren't integrated.

My elementary school and some high school friends are still my friends, but the older you are the less deep newer friendships will probably be.

Are the rumours true that this guy is gay?

oops forgot pic

Slippery slope. You first focus on some group everyone hates anyway to shift the overtone.

Likely. He for sure has some disease though. Looks ill.

kill yourself filthy cockroach, no1 wants you here

He is a heavy alcoholic, and he is fat, seems he is gonna die. Hope so.