Since when did Reddit become so retarded?

Whites make up 45% of London's population, but apparently aren't a minority?

Why can't reddit do basic maths?

Part 1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority_minority#United_States
dictionary.com/browse/majority
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part 2

Since when was Reddit never retarded?

Because they ignore cognitive dissonance.

You're retarded user. You're taking it too literally when people say minority.

nice

>quads of Truth
PRAISE HIM

Holy shit Kek confirms it.

>but apparently aren't a minority?

Honestly, you are the retarded one here. If white people make up 45%, they are the majority, unless you lump all other ethnicities together as "brown and asian people". That's basic math.

No, I'm not a liberal shill, just calling you out on your bad use of basic math.

You're a retard. If not the 50% threshold, what point do we then use do define what is and isn't a minority?

probably the point when they arent the majority anymore

Why do you even visit that cancer site you fucking retarded anglo. What did you expect to find there, people with brains?

They're a minority and a PLURALITY. Do people not know this concept?

Nice digits mang

What is relative majority?

I would agree that reddit is retarded though, why do you faggots go there?

Ok, Let's say we have a city. Whites are 45%, blacks make up 55%. Clearly, blacks are the majority, whites are the minority. Now we have another city, whites still make up 45%, but a combination of smaller ethnic groups make up the other 55%. Whites, in that case, are the largest ethnic group, yes, but how are they now magically the majority? Simply by being the largest group?

Largest group /= majority

let me break it down for you. these numbers are made up, but it's still relevant:

White 45%
Hispanic 10%
Asian 10%
Black 10%
Middle Eastern 25%

It doesn't matter what numbers I put in there, you should be able to understand, that with 45% of the population, whites would be the majority, as there is no single other ethnic group that makes up a greater percentage of the population.

ok, so who would be the majority? I know what a plurality is, but that doesn't make white people a minority, unless, again, you are lumping all the minorities together as one group, making up 55%.

EXACTLY

except majority means more than 50%, like it always has

>unless you lump all other ethnicities together
But that's exactly what they do
"People of Color"
Means anyone except white people.

Mein Fuhrer Kek, when do we unleash the 400lb russian hackers to permanently close down reddit?

White 10%
Hispanic 9%
Black 8%
Asian 8%
Middle Eastern 8%
Native American 8%
Indian 8%
Abbo 8%
Hundreds of other ethnicities 33%

Are whites still the majority?

ok, both good points, but it is still facetious to call whites a "minority" with 45% unless you just compare them to non-whites like says. I will concede that you cannot call them a "majority" with less than 55%.

>with less than 55%.
less than 51% I mean

That treborcuck sure is stupid.

They all are, I think they're under the impression that the largest group means majority.

They do share a userbase with OP so you are absolutely correct.

witnessed

51% and up make a majority. Any percentage less than that is not a majority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority

This is what is wrong with left-wingers, they keep changing the definitions of words like "majority" into something which is "not majority."

>Liberals
>Good at math

But in all seriousness the idiot replying to you doesn't understand the difference between a plurality and majority.

Lack of understanding of English language. Sad!

Is English language that hard?

Reddit is retarded, but you were the retarded one in this scenario

Whites will continue to be a majority until some other race is 45% and whites are 44%

Fucking absolutely this

Oh come on dont pretend that because you met one libtard on Reddit means the whole website is irredeemable

I'm on both sites and both are echo chambers and have their own flaws

you are just as bad as the libtards by generalising based on cherry picking what you see that strengthens your argument

Fuck off

June 23, 2005

>Why can't reddit do basic maths?
Because they're Jews.
>6.000.000

>the majority? Simply by being the largest group?

>Largest group /= majority
They constitute the single largest ethnic group in the capital... so yeah, they are the majority.

You have to go back.
Please see:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority_minority#United_States
This is called a Minority Majority
>In the United States of America majority–minority or minority–majority area is a United States state or jurisdiction whose population is composed of less than 50% non-hispanic whites

A majority is >50%... a minority majority is

Largest group, if under 50%, is not the majority.

See

dictionary.com/browse/majority

It's ironic considering whenever they laugh about "whitee peepelez be in minoriT in 2040 lmao" or whatever, they're referring to statistics that would have whites just under 50%.

Regardless, you shouldn't get too worked up about this. These are the same people who cant even understand what "per capita" means, after all.

>burger
>education
>can't tell the difference between majority and largest fraction.

Praise be

pic related is all you need to know about reddit

Hi r/Sup Forums

Holy crap why is everyone on this planet so fucking dense and how have humans even survived up to this point?

They're super offended you lumped all "minorities" into one group, that's all.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

of course you can lump all non-white brits in london into one group; foreigners

>be burger
>have a month long affair where denying the president elect from getting the majority of electoral college votes was discussed
>no idea what majority is

I would agree, but you're malaysian, the worst kind of shitposter there is.

There are people who defend cuckoldry all over this board, my friend