/odg/ Oroville Dam General - 404 EDITION

>What happened so far
- Main spillway got damaged - because of no maintaining - because Cali thought that they will never have that much water again - because of Muh Climate Change. And they needed the money for illegals.
- They closed the main spillway to inspect the damage
- Because of the closed main spillway, water went over the emergency spillway
- Emergency spillway was in even worse condition and it got BTFO pretty bad
- They opened the main spillway again, so that water doesn't go over the emergency spillway any longer
- Main spillway gets slowly BTFO and half of it is gone. But it is stable at the moment.
- They try to "repair" the emergency spillway because if rain hits hard, water will go over it again (even if they keep the main spillway open) and would rek the dam

> Be careful! There is plenty of old footage marked als livestream!

> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979
> Bubbles near emergency spillway!
youtu.be/EqEU2X6yBPk?t=31s
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> NoFly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> Latest Seismograph
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/helicorders/nca/112/latest/
>2013 Damage
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/maintenance-records-show-oroville-dam-spillway-previously-patched/
>Data Sheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
>All reservoir levels
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=CAZ016&warncounty=CAC007&firewxzone=CAZ216&local_place1=3 Miles WNW Thermalito CA&product1=Flood Warning&lat=39.5097&lon=-121.649#.WKm0WDjpWJI
youtube.com/watch?v=rFZPhO0AqSc
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
youtube.com/watch?v=pAnK72x3Ggw
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubchart?oid=689182184&format=interactive
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/no-rest-another-round-of-intense-rains-heading-for-central-and-northe
youtube.com/watch?v=TzFnYcIqj6I
wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/#page=qpf
youtube.com/watch?v=yxgtyOfwrj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> F O R E C A S T

WIND

> ...Strong winds over northern California over the next couple of days...

> A strong Pacific strong will bring strong winds to northern California as it approaches and moves through the region.

> Breezy winds today and Monday will max out Monday evening as this system pushes through. Downed trees and limbs and power outages are likely again especially Monday evening. Blowing debris hazards are also likely.

FLOOD

> Interior Northern California will experience another significant uptick in flooding problems starting late Sunday Night and continuing through Monday Night as an intense Atmospheric River type storm arrives.

> At 1104 AM PST, reports from emergency managers, law enforcement and public indicate widespread flooding impacts even as rain has subsided. Valley streams will continue to rise as it takes time for the mountain runoff to reach the valley floor. Many evacuations have been issued. Pay attention to your local emergency officials for evacuation notices.

> Some locations that will experience flooding include... Chico, Red Bluff, Corning, Orland, Willows, Maxwell, Elk Creek, Glenn, Colusa, Tehama, Pennington, Tisdale, Henleyville, Paskenta, Butte City, Stoneyford, College City, Codora, Afton and Delevan.

URL

> forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=CAZ016&warncounty=CAC007&firewxzone=CAZ216&local_place1=3 Miles WNW Thermalito CA&product1=Flood Warning&lat=39.5097&lon=-121.649#.WKm0WDjpWJI

First for best wavepool

Outflow starting to be overtaken by Inflow.

> youtube.com/watch?v=rFZPhO0AqSc

New pictures uploaded. I can download the hi res versions if you want one.

AWOOOOOO

>cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO

Latest Inflow/Outflow

Do, post results here.

I'll post the interesting ones since there are so many

Where is this op pic from?

Huge amounts of concrete displaced.

The dam will not break because of water.
It will break when a earthquake hits.
KEK WILLS IT

Someone posted it here

>> Bubbles near emergency spillway!
is that from soil/rock movement underneath the water?

that could be really bad if the side starts collapsing...

How did they get this with the spillway shut off? It hasnt been shutoff yet? It doesnt make sense.

Holy smokes that thing has been pulverized. I thought pic related was bad.

I'm no expert but this doesn't look like the best concrete work

can someone give me a quick rundown on why the inflow fluctuates so much from hour to hour? shouldn't there be some form of consistency?

Shieeeet, how fresh is this pic? Seems pretty desperate.

Dude. You need to go look for gold.

Literally damage control

Rain.

Great Drone footage from Willows, West of Oroville. Shows how flooded the valley beneath is.

> youtube.com/watch?v=pAnK72x3Ggw

This is the state of the area before this happens.

Something's wrong with their sensor

Looks like a giant bird tool a shit

this guy knows
In all fairness, they are rushing.

>can someone give me a quick rundown on why the inflow fluctuates so much from hour to hour? shouldn't there be some form of consistency?

Therer be some corellation, 10x to our ThreadComp Math Team from UL GBNI we resulted in findin' n representin' it:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubchart?oid=689182184&format=interactive

see also OP-post:>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Wait the water isnt even flowing down the spillway anymore? Holy fuck, this is so much worse than what it looked like on Friday. This must be why they slowed down the outflow so much.

It's hastily done shocrete. It's sprayed onto surfaces Vs normal concrete which is poured into molds. Shocrete dries faster which is why they chose it. Normally tho shocrete is sprayed onto a heavy gauge mesh to reinforce it and hold it in place. This stuff will wash away fast and smash up that hillside and everything else downstream as well should the Emergency spillway be used again.

Captured from the live webcam, Valley is inundated with water.

I guess this is the result from the constant Outflow coupled with the rain.

> Photo taken in the late afternoon of February 18, 2017.

Given time, shouldn't the current water flow at some point destabilize the whole upper part?

They've slowed it because the lake level is down to 850ft, they think they can deal with that

My utopia is having the whole world filled with demons after opening a portal to hell. Evey human is enslaved and tortured by demons. Demons of all shapes and sizes populate the earth by 40 billion, vastly outnumbering humanity. The whole world covered in blood and suffering for all eternity.
Demons would build their own civilization over humanity's ruins by harvesting humans and breeding them so they wont run out. Every demon kin is allowed one human slave to torture and play with however they want. They would even engineer their own technology by using human blood as fuel.

Yeah. They made a movie called the matrix. Your precios demons are machines. Fag.

>human blood as fuel
Inefficient as fuck
for that to be possible, you'd need to have humans significantly outnumber the demons, to allow for enough population to sustain the fuel costs

Why no new photo's of the spillway? It's been several days.

My bad, missed this one..

These numbers dont make sense. Considering the volume of the lake is constant, the ratios should be way way more consitant. Some bullshit is going on.

What do you think the cause of the bubbles near the emergency spillway was?

Remember that California neglected the dam because Oroville is CONSERVATIVE.

WE DO NOT WANT THE DAM TO BREAK

(no)

what are the chances of a HAPPENING?

They say they're gonna try to dredge the river with this thing...

Shut the fuck up yes we do casualties of war being friendly fire.

So they are going to dredge the river with shipping containers and a excavator?
>yfw its not a barge.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, LEAF.

IF ANYTHING, WE NEED AN EARTHQUAKE TO SNAP OFF SAN DIEGO, LOS ANGELES, AND SAN FRANCISCO. NOT A TOWN FULL OF CONSERVATIVES

wtf is wrong with you

I like those odds

I've watched this since last Saturday, I first got a happening boner yesterday, and I've got pre happening currently.

oroville is collateral damage, the real goal is sacramento

So now the water isn't flowing straight into the river anymore but away to the left and in front of the actual fucking damn, slowly eroding it away?

Holy shitfuck. That could be the actual reason why they reduced the outflow

I don't get it. Didn't a week straight of rain cause this situation in the first place? I highly doubt scattered rain storms are going to have an impact now. We need massive amounts of rain and it looks like it won't happen.

Thats like emptying a bathtub with a spoon. LOL.

suppose you could have multiple demons feeding off one human

This.

tfw you will never see 13.5V again

>to dredge the river with this thing...
>to dredge this thing
>>to dredge

amusing,that in Russia the thing is called world 'дpaгa' pronounced as [draga]

I guess it was the only thing they could get. They don't actually have access to the river system since there's a second dam downstream from the oroville dam. So they couldn't get a proper barge in.

See

wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/no-rest-another-round-of-intense-rains-heading-for-central-and-northe

Feeding is one thing though, he said having technology using it as fuel, 40 billion population worth of blood using cars, factories using it, power plants using it for the shit they need electricity for.
would get pricey real quick

Abc 10 forecast

>this kills the happeningfag

as long as the main floodway keeps erroding the happenings are a go

>they could produce the blood artificial and grow from cells or someshit

It's eroding downard, not upward. There's no way the dam will break now with only two feet left before they can turn down the outflow.

Sorr, r u from uor Comp Math Team, or u r other Britflag?

If ye, shan't u upgrade the charts for it update automatically, by writing according bot?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzFnYcIqj6I

>they can turn down the outflow.

EMERGENCY SPILLWAY IS EVEN MORE BETTER!

It's been raining since Wednesday and it has never managed to beat the outflow.

if this was japan they'd fix it within the hours

tarps, heli up some crete

fucking twats

>WE DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT RAIN ANYMORE LMAO GLOBAL WARMING GLOBAL WARMING
>oh shit
Shitlibs BTFO yet again.

3 inches of rain through tomorrow for city of Oroville.

>3 inches

And hoe much inches they promiced for prev. from Wnsd?

Face it. The happening drought will continue. This was just a tease as the bedrock isn't eroding and the rain can't beat outflows.

The source is here. Here is today's forecast.
wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/#page=qpf

It will take at least 2-3 years to fix that spillway, they are better off building a completely new one next to it.

All hope is lost. There will be a eulogy for 13.5 in room 134.

Ive been working on a underground bunker with a shipping container

>they shat concrete over some rocks
>no mesh
>no anchors
>they think it will last more than two seconds under that water

I actually don't know if they put anchors, but sure as hell I didn't see anyone work with mesh, how do they expect it to have any strenght?

Thnx

this is the last storm that hit

That's a modular platform, it's perfectly fine to work with.
Problem is what the fuck do they expect to accomplish with ONE excavator (in a reasonable time)?
They might as well grab 1000 niggers and give them a spoon each.

the land masses up the hill can't stay in place magically if the ground that is supporting it gets erroded away. once the banks have been eaten away enough land slides will bring down the areas upwards of the flow as well and in the worst case scenario start a cascading errosion/land slides cycle that'll eat up it's way all the way to the base of the dam

Is there an aerial pic of this?
I need to see how much of the hill is gone.

You are aware that using a shipping container for that is generally a bad idea, right?

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!

youtube.com/watch?v=yxgtyOfwrj8

1:28

Except the dam is attached to bedrock. Only the soil was eroded away. This happening won't happen.

Nice video. Looks like at this outflow rate, the new stream bed doesn't flow.

Thanks for posting pic user. Just got to follow the rules around here. You know how we are.

A FUCKING LEAF

Webcam operator just zoomed in on the flooding

What? The dam, the big one is an earthen dam. The reason they are spraying a concrete spillway downhill of the E-spillway part is because erosion under the concrete structure on the emergency spillway CAN GIVE WAY, with the weight of the lake pushing it if more erosion happens. You are completely false in your analysis.

They can't stop eroding. Water has already carved the hill in half and more soil is constantly washed away.

It's just a matter of time when whole dam fails.