Latvian/pol/

So when are we having protests?
What do you think about conservative party?

>So when are we having protests?
Tomorrow

>What do you think about conservative party?
Better than the left

How do you feel about bleached bacon flag?

Sup neighbor? What happened, what are you protesting?

>bermont
I wonder what happened to the guy in US, he died in 70's I believed, he would have saw all the degeneracy going down.

>Sup neighbor? What happened, what are you protesting?
We haven't had protests since 2013 freedom of speech is limited and you can't do anything without bribes. I'm sick of this lack in political initiative.

Same shit happening here, and I thought Latvia is less cucked than we.

We should have Balt/pol/ meetup soon I'm thinking around end of June would be good.
We really must start some SKYDAS type of shilling for normies to normalize Nazi shit and red pill Baltic.

Up for that

I was born in Latvia.. AMA

Vai tu runā Latviski?

Oh, look, an Ivan.

Freedom of speech is limited for you because you can't even speak Latvian. That is self-imposed inability to participate in any reasonable discourse.

Apart from a few cases of people getting an administrative fine & maybe some community service work for being tards and going "we need to kill all xxx" on social media, no limits on free speech exist.

2013 weren't as much protests as a bunch of looting russians taking advantage of a slight unrest & acting all antifa-ish.

Bribes are a thing, but nowhere near as common as a few years/decades ago.

The National Alliance are doing a shitton of political initiatives and the overall balance has been more than just slightly positive in the last few years - Latvian history is now a separate subject in schools, demographics are falling for russians and increasing for ethnic Latvians, russians got BTFO at their attempt to get their vodka runes recognized as a second national language, signups for the Youth Guard & National Guard are on the rise, defense budget gets increased...

Is all good, back to the glorious soviet motherland with you.

I have no memory of my life in Latvia, should I visit one day? (adopted)

Holly shit that would be great.

Learns the language, find real parents, get a wife, join Latvian SS, gas the muslims.

the name I had before I was adopted was Ruslans Tomasevics

>Freedom of speech is limited for you because you can't even speak Latvian.
Ko tu pīpē?
>That is self-imposed inability to participate in any reasonable discourse.
Paldies Hans par šo.Es zināju ka esmu idiots tu tikai to apstiprini.
>2013 weren't as much protests as a bunch of looting russians taking advantage of a slight unrest & acting all antifa-ish.
Those protest were strictly against government made sanctions against common folk.
>signups for the Youth Guard & National Guard are on the rise
Not enough only 8000 men mandatory would be the best scenario.
>Latvian history is now a separate subject in schools, demographics are falling for russians and increasing for ethnic Latvians, russians got BTFO at their attempt to get their vodka runes recognized as a second national language,
You know that we are still dying we must shill nazi shit hard.Plus th globalists are taking over.

>Bribes are a thing, but nowhere near as common as a few years/decades ago.
Well yeah this is exclusive to Russians but not always there is something in their nature that makes them to act nigrish.

I want to protest too.

>Tapinas proving time and time again how incapable all of our politicians are
>They get angry
>"We must solve this Tapinas problem, and them maybe get on the good side of the Lithuanians"
>The parliament forgot that they serve the country and not the other way around

Lets protest together, braliukai.

Not Latvian. You have some strong Russia genetics probably.. Tired eyes?

how on earth could I find my real parents?

>visit Latvia
>go door to door asking whether they are your real parents

it's easy, really.

i'm tan skinned instead of white and do you mean like the black rings kinda like tired eyes? Yes I have those

Isn't that information given, since you know your true name? I thought adoption institutions kept this information.

Too bad Tapinas is a westernized liberal monkey.

wow I wanted a serious answer come on

when they send the videos of me to my American family they disclosed my real name on the VHS tape and people in the video are calling me Ruslan.. I was like 3 1/2 years old

Implying the current state of affairs is not utter shit. We need some sort of a voice in order to break out of this living hell that is our political system. I'd rather take a western monkey over anything that's closely nationalistic (Read: Our nationalists are as shortsighted and retarded as our parliament.).

> What do you think about conservative party?
I think, that you have no proofs, that they are Russians, slav.

ктo coздaл этy кapтинy?

Shit, I don't know. But this whole foreign adoption thing is fucked up.

>Tapinas
Give me a quick rundown!

my mom was telling me its A LOT harder now to adopt from foreign places now
fucked up how?

You probably can't but I guess try to contact Latvian embassy or Ministry of foreign affairs and they will help.

> Freedom of speech is limited for you because you can't even speak Latvian.
What Jean-Jacques Rousseau would say according to abu Merkel.

seems like a crazy stretch to find parents who probably dont give a fuck about me, you know?

now im sad

WHAT?

He has a talk show where he basically just points out the gross inability to govern and the sheer autism of the people in the parliament.

Politicians got really mad at this, so they are trying to solve the problem of him being on air via Youtube.

They tried banning his show on youtube, because they thought it's illegal to broadcast to youtube without a permission.

Anyways. The bottom point is that our parliament needs to be tied up, taken out and shot by a firing squad. Mostly due to their inability to govern.

So I reckon you know nothing about your parents.

Your best bet is to see if you could ask to dig up anything at the national Latvian archive. But you'd likely need more information than that. However, date of brith and the exact name is already a good starting point. Other than that, you'd really need at least a vague idea where your parents lived or when they got married/born.

SKYDAS focus too much on memes that it sometimes looks cringy

Yeah, i agree, thats why i said "too bad hes liberal".

>smart person in regards to politics
>is a TV/radio face, well spoken.
>actually tries to show how retarded our political system is and it needs to change
>openly mocks and makes fun of our politicians
>but is a wetern liberal - likes immigration, wants globalizations, mocks/dislikes trump

All parliaments are shit

t.Hitler

>Ko tu pīpē?
Neko, tu vienk izklausies pēc krievijas pirmā un RT trollēna.
>Those protest were strictly against government made sanctions against common folk.
Oh, those tiny things, mixed it up with January 13... No-one gives a shit about those, it's the Latvian spirit to be unhappy with the government, mostly because a lot of the older generation are still under the oppressing umbrella of soviet thinking, where you need the state take care of all problems (a la "people can't be unhappy if you kill everyone who's unhappy). Of course, politicians suck, everywhere in the world. But people need to stop waiting and do shit. Protesting shit instead of just getting your waiting gloves off and doing shit is more effective. Protesting is the lefts tool, hard work is the rights.
>Not enough only 8000 men mandatory would be the best scenario.
have you signed up yet?
>You know that we are still dying we must shill nazi shit hard.Plus th globalists are taking over.
Latvia is dying slower than almost any other country in Europe & has been through worse. The globalists cannot rule Latvia for the same reason soviets couldn't - we are too much of egoistical, viensēta dwelling, proud assholes.

There is no need to shill anything, the average Latvian is more redpilled than all of this board together, or do you not talk to people outside the internet?

As for the bribes - report, report, report, report. at one point it works. staying quiet is pointless and enables them. Not getting what you want due to refusing to pay sucks, but there is no other way to fix it.

yeah I literally know nothing about them. but years later my doctor had told me the scars on my body were from cigarette burns :( feels like it would be a waste of time... Not like I want revenge or anything but I would love to confront them and ask them why they did this to me

> report, report, report, report
yeah and boom one day you go missing

I tell you what you have to protest about.
~1991
> USSR is disbanded
> "hurr durr we`ll have lustration"
> germany: holds lustaration
> non-germany: oi vey it`s uncomfortable now, we will do it later some time
2010+
> what lustration? ah this one... er-r we had totally done it, but wont disclose anything > also Lech Walesa is KGB, because he opposes EUSSR politics to destroy shipyard in his hometown
> also because we are totally not commies, because we survived this 100% legit lustration, Russians, who where legally by ethnicity deprived of any power in USSR, are to blame for everything bad and Russians are commies, and we are to praise for anything good, that came out of it, because we are not

njoy this, slavbro
and also njoy "totally not commies" memeing about you not being slav to legitimize their power
because clearly they hold to power to not repeat communism, right?

>>but is a wetern liberal - likes immigration, wants globalizations, mocks/dislikes trump
That is another Jewry tactics...

Here is a Kranklis photo (latvian meme) to make you feel better.

this is my new favorite meme and yeah I do feel better :)

But memes controll our reality, friend.

Braliuka, it is not the glorious 90s anymore. I don't know how you do it in Northern Poland, but it doesn't work like that here, we have learned to use our words & legal chanels ,like real people, try it, it feels great.

>slav

k

> it is not the glorious 90s anymore
dont be too sure about that

>we are too much of egoistical, viensēta dwelling, proud assholes.
Yeah but I want that and they are putting spruce in my wheels even for that.

do you think I should visit Latvia not to see them but to see where I grew up? My parents took me somewhere near Poland for the adoption papers and then the Baltic Sea.. I would love to go back since I literally have no memory of any of it

Right, i was recently in Panevezys & Kaunas, it might still be 90s there.

In that case the adoption definitely saved your life.
How old are you?

>
There is no need to shill anything, the average Latvian is more redpilled than all of this board together, or do you not talk to people outside the internet?
You don't know the new generation.I'm 98 and all Riga now is some Faggy Bisex shit.

only 21 and yeah.. Can you believe people would do that to a baby??

The society literally hasn't advanced any further than the 90's anywhere outside of the Capital.

How the hell? Most of my family and extended family live on their own farms, have flags flying in the yard every day and have a great, proper Latvian lifestyle. Feels good.
Oh, and a lot of my friends as well.

Your parents were Bydlo don't do it Ruslan. The probability that your parents gave away you for adoption is small they got taken away their rights of parenthood and are now dead in prison or drunk Plus they will probably ask for gibs due to you being Murican.

Well, the russian name & therefore, the probable nationality of your birthparents makes it very believable.

That's what you get for picking a flag matching panafrican colours - intellectual development speed of the aforementioned continent.

>The bottom point is that our parliament needs to be tied up, taken out and shot by a firing squad.
Sadly, at least half of general population too :(

>How the hell?
Heightening property taxes and Eu sanctions that are blindly enforced.

Might sound harsh but there is a high chance that they were drunkards and they could be homeless/ dead now. They don't deserve you.
Definitely, at least visit Riga, very touristy and people speak English there. Do you know anything about the area you were from?

Kaunas is ok, Panevežys is an industrial city, what do you expect? Knowing that only Vilnius is getting real investments.

I would have said more than half. But we literally have no people left in the country.

is this the reason that in all of my tapes of me at the orphanage I look mad/upset and they told my parents I was unable to speak.. But I can speak

the videos of the orphanage looks really nice, it doesn't look dirty or anything and the people in the video loved me a lot.. It's like they gave me special treatment or at least in the videos they did.... And I think it was IN Riga

> I was unable to speak.
Probably due to stress in home.

its kinda crazy that my parents were under the impression that I couldn't speak yet they adopted me anyways.... True love at first sight is what they always remind me

Some išsigimėliai can be left alive, since they'll drink themselves to death soon anyway.

Yeah then you were taken away from the parents, someone must've reported them and then the orphanage court found you a nice orphanage to stay in. Good on you.

>You don't know the new generation.
What, do you think i'm some ancient expat?
I'm below 30 & have siblings that are teens right now.
They join me every year for the Legionaries remembrance march & are more conservative than me, probably. Same for their classmates & friends, and this is all dead fucking centre of Riga.

The whole "alternative sexuality" shit is this generations edgy teen phase, idiot kids will be idiot kids everywhere, most of them will see the light before it's too late.

The sanctions suck, yes, but this is again due to post soviets still having a say - they are used to blind obedience being the only way, with younger faces (Visu Latvijai, for example), there is finally some resistance and renegotiation requests.

As for property taxes, don't know too much about that, but at least for my grandmothers farm they are not that bad. less than my car upkeep costs a year, anyway.

i don't really believe in fate/luck or anything like that?
But wow, can you believe i'm here?
And i think i'm ready to visit Riga now
I feel better about it now after talking to you

No problem man.
To get adopted and go to the US is pretty rare.

>What, do you think i'm some ancient expat?
So when are you heading back?

What's Latvia?

Isn't that shithole filled with russians located next to Estonia?

My mom was saying when they were trying to adopt, everyone wanted blonde hair blue eyes (that was like the must have) I have neither, and my parents did not care one bit. They saw the video of me they sent over and fell in love

You are lacking IQ for quality shitpost. better go back to protests and stop being edgy gyppo.

>Romania

Woo wee, lad. Shouldn't you be in Denmark, stealing bikes, murdering people, and pretending to be cultured?

>stealing bikes, murdering people, and pretending to be cultured?

You are thinking of Serbs these guys just beg on streets.

right now i live in both countries, time split approximately 70/30, is a pain in the ass, but need it for some stuff. Will be returning permanently soon though, no more than 2-3 years.

whats with the Latvian shitposting on Sup Forums these last few days? is all of it you or do you have cohorts?

because spring is close

i have no idea what that means

muh dick
thats what
all balt bros will get this