Looking at demographic shifts America is already lost

The America of the 60s will never return. People like Doug Casey realize this and have already gotten the fuck out. More and more people are leaving. But I don't want to go to South America or Asia.

Should we return to our nation of origin because the American experiment failed? For example my family on both sides came from southern italy in the early 1900s, and Italian citizenship is my birthright under the the principle of jure sanguis.

European bretheren would you welcome us back. Would you forgive our ancestors for being cowards if we reverse the diaspora and return to make our countries great again?

Thats retarded. Your prospects are better in the US than literally anywhere in southern europe

ITALY SUPERPOWER 2020
:3

What is your nation of origin?

What was the America of the 60's?

Was it comfier or something?

it's my birthright to go back to finland and fuck uglies in england on the way through. i got one of them principles of jure sanguis, nigga. WE WUZ REINDEER HERDERS N SHIT

>European bretheren would you welcome us back

First, it's not "European", that a geographical concept.
It's Italy.

Second, you will be warmly welcomed, but don't expect another gold rush, Sicily is stuck in immobilism, corruption, it's archaic and sicilians can be close-minded. No revolutions happening here.

Other than that, if you have simple tastes, if you value what really matters in life and stay above petty materialism (which I doubt ;^) you can aim for a simple life surrounded by a fertile and marvelous land, historical background and beautiful women.

pic related

I could go to northern italy with my citizenship

Sure about that?

Fucking cowards. Stand and fight for your country you fools.

We have enough sicilians already, thanks

europe is further gone - they were quiet in getting dominated, and are now invaded

america has stepped up - MAYBE has a chance

MAYBE

but only with a fight

Nope. Most of north is full of commies.
South is full of criminals.

So your grand plan is to let an entire continent go to waste?

My ancestors were forced here for being religious zealots England didn't want

>All Europeans from the U.S. come back to make Europe great again
>This will counter the shitskin invasion
>Libtards will remain in the U.S. whit they beloved niggers that will turn the continent in new Africa in 5 years
>More votes for right wing European parties to deport all the shitskins

Definitely approved.

This is a great idea. We should have a back to europe movement. We should reconnect with our homeland.

>Claim refugees are cowards for leaving their countries devasted by war
>Want to do the same

Sup Forumstard logic

Some were.

>tfw 15th generation American with no "nation of origin" to go to.

Feels good not being a shitmigrant. Yes you should all go back.

>no revolution

They massively voted for m5s (whatever you think about it you cant deny it was feel like revolutionary) if you cant see that the whole continent of Europe is boiling with rage against the left you have slices of prosciutto on your eyes.

>For example my family on both sides came from southern italy in the early 1900s, and Italian citizenship is my birthright under the the principle of jure sanguis.

Go back, you were never an American to begin with. The America of the "60's", what a joke, try the America of the 1820's being the golden age

i understand, i was trying to be inclusive to americans from other european nations. I am actually not materialistic at all and would enjoy a simple life. My Italian is shit though. My mom is fluent but on my Dad's side they stopped speaking Italian when they came to America

None of the people in this thread have a nation of origin. They don't know how ancestry works.

Nigger

yes?

No, it feels stressful as fuck because I have nowhere to run when this country is destroyed. I don't want to go to Europe.

Assuming a generational gap of 20 years, that means your family's been here for 300 years.

Before America was even a country.

You're more British or French than you are American

have you studied demographics in America? We have already lost unless Trump turns into literally Hitler.

this was my thought

Well i know the 25,000 american estonians would be welcomed back, many have come too over the years. Can't speak for other countries though.

Not how it works, some of your ancestors are from there. The rest are scattered out from there and parts of the US.

You 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, n

You like a lot of other people just look at where your name comes from but fail to look at the other great grandparents come from. Probability guarantees your ancestry is spread out all over Europe and the US.

If you stop acting like Americans we'll consider saving your white ass from dindu's. You need us, not the other way around.

i guess the problem is that many americans are mixed between many different european countries (or more). It makes sense for me though being from one country. But if people are down to pick one to move to anyway taht works

the point is our ancestors were economic refugees themselves and the thought is to reverse that

>Sicilian
You do know that the KKK used to lynch you and deny you access, right?
Anyways, my family came here from Germany in 1820 and ever since they've been here in Texas with other German families.
I want out of this place. Fuck this. I wouldn't mind coming to Europe if they weren't so anti-American.

>The minds of ellis island gutter trash are incapable of understanding that america was founded and maintained by a predominately protestant, anglo population before they washed up here.

>have you studied demographics in America? >We have already lost unless Trump turns into literally Hitler.

I think the closet parallel we have with trump is almost a hybrid of von hindenburg and his successor. I would be optimistic that we get a hitler figure after trump, assuming one of his more jewed descendants cannot co-op the rising nationalist sentiments.

Which ones? Some of your ancestors were, others were native to the land.

>fight in all American wars
>vote in every American federal election since 1788
>less American than some Mexican anchor baby born in the 90s

Are you for real?

>Assuming a generational gap of 20 years,
Only if you are the first born every generation

>The America of the 60s will never return
You mean 50's bruh. The 60's was when all the liberal-hippie bullshit started.

>coming
going

no you are wrong: my grandparents on both sides were born in sicily

language isn't a problem, you could manage.

I would worry more about the "cultural shock" and the lack of opportunities. It's hard to explain but with little (or no changes) through the years, I sometimes get the impression my life wont held no meaning in a country like Italy, but if u r ok with that.

What you have in mind, city or countryside?

The country had been going down the tubes since the 1900s

>tfw when mixed European (English, Dutch, German, and Polish)
>tfw when don't speak my ancestral languages of Polish, German, or Dutch
>tfw have to go back to UK with all the filthy Anglos

At least those are all Northern Europeans.

i was thinking countryside but im not sure what i could do for work aside from teaching english

>abandoning the most powerful country on Earth and leaving it to mud people who didn't even build it

Traitor

Unless this country balkanizes, we have no hope.

It will
there is no way the feds can sustain this mess

Blacks literally built the capitol. Without blacks the US would be australia.

Oh so you're 100% "my ancestors literally conquered the whole known world"-tier.

>our nation of origin
But you're American. Why is it that you people are always the ones who are like
>muh 1/16th Irish

Here in Texas all my life I've never met someone who did this.

what work you do in the U.S.?

Modern sicilians and ancient romans are not the same type of people. Southern italians today are mongrelized arabs.

Whites literally built blacks. Without whites niggers would be Australia.

>Arabs
Not true, I always go there in the summer and I would have noticed
Everybody hates Arabs here

Naples is full of white niggers but that's another matter

>this meme again

At this point I believe this meme is unbeatable. I even hear Spencer talking about this mithological "south Italian with moorish blood ecc".
Really a God tier meme.

Sicily did get conquered by the moors.

ITALY SUPERVOLCANO UNDER NAPLES NO LONGER DORMANT, IMPLODES 2020 :3

im a substitute teacher with a shitty political science degree looking to do something better. I also have a "paralegal certificate"

Clearly sicilian women kept their legs closed to the invaders or genetic investigations would have found more north Africa gene mixture.

90% white

Thats like saying hammers built a building. They were just tools

This
The Main problem would be the overpopulation of the motherland; there are more than 40 millions of people of Italian origins only in Argentina, i don't know the US but it is probably more

We're always great at promoting ourselves. Like our politicians at defending our made in Italy products.

Why would you run like a coward? The shitskins will have to drag me off my land and I wish they would try,

>That feel when family deported to Carolinas for supporting Jacobites in Ireland and family is slaves in plantations with first niggers.
>That feel when they went to Louisiana to escape Anglo rule and practice Catholicism.
>That feel when they planted themselves in the ass end of the Ozarks to avoid the Anglos.
>That feel when Anglos buy Louisiana.
>that feel when they never owned slaves
>that feel when they fight with the Confederacy for the Republic of Arkansas
>that feel when they lost
>that feel when during WW2 my grandad was given meth to fight Nazis and he brought it back since he could no longer live without it
>that feel when he dies in the 60's and my grandma converts to baptism to remarry abandoning the Catholicism we got our asses deported here for
>Dad is atheist because of this raises me as atheist
>Meth is everywhere in state and in family
>Arkansas is shit but at least they are not anyone's sanctuary
>I can never return to Ireland, I would always be fake.
>I have no people or identity
>I have no religion since I have no nation.
>I'm still evil and have nothing to add because I'm le white male
>seriously never able to find anyone who even remotely shared my passion for my subject in Grad school for said subject
>Cultural and Spiritual void I fill with 4+8 Sup Forums

Rate my family's completely fucking superfluous existence.

prolly because my family has only been here for like 100 years and they themselves ran like cowards from Italy (may they rest in peace)

If hammers were alive and could talk, then yes, they would be entitled to credit.

Why call them cowards? It's cowardly to want a better life and escape?

You're Southern. TFW us East Tennesseans have similar stories

It was still the early stages of Marxist subversion. Purging all of the saboteurs won't bring the 60s back but will allow us to move forward. I hope Trump makes it a capital crime to assist illegals hiding from ICE too, so we can de beaner the country.

mainly because he called me a coward for wanting a better life and to escape

How old is the U.S.?I don't think 100 years is not enough time. I think it's more the fact multiculturalism has created a hole of identity in some (lucly growing) people. This user is wong in calling you a coward. It's on another (more serious) level what is happening (I've seen identitarian movements growing fast as fuck over the whole Europe).

I'll say you're a solid WTF/10

i dunno but stay away from meth

What is the job market for scientists in Europe like these days? My background is in pharmacology so I could always work for a company rather than in the academy if need be.

I hold a Swiss citizenship which I imagine would make things easier but tbqh I'd much rather live in a comfy place like Spain or Italy (I've spent a good deal of time in Southern Italy and enjoyed it).

whatever your intention of come here in Europe keep in mind to start the trip after the fall of the euro and the stabilization of the new currencies. We will start booming hard after the obvious initial turmoil.

>tfw my family came here in 1635 from England

That's 15 fucking years after the mayflower. It's pretty fucking sad that my family has been here so long, yet I think about leaving all the time because of how shit it's turning.

>You're more British or French than you are American
you're a fucking retard
America was built for Anglo-Saxons, he's a true American

I bet you're a fucking wop

90% of america is full conservative where liberal bullshit is not tolerated and doesnt go on

literally anywhere in the midwest that isnt a city and near a state university is great

how would i make a living?

what do you want to do?

I have a bad news for you user...

if i knew that i would have a lot less problems

what's the news? Sicilia isn't a nation?

railroads pay good and have depots outside of major cities

Well it certainly wouldn't have been for me.