Lord of the Rings

>literally no non-white protagonists
>the good guys are literally called the MEN OF THE WEST
>defend their homelands from invading brown people from the east and south as well as negroid looking Orcs

Is this the Triumph of the Will of our generation?

bump

Yes.

I'm actually shocked progs and sjws haven't been fagging up LOTR with their garbage like they've been doing to Harry Potter and Star Wars the past few months.

Maybe the relative lackluster reception the Hobbit films got when released and the source material being a high literary work provide a barrier of entry to the stupid in 2017?

>I'm actually shocked progs and sjws haven't been fagging up LOTR with their garbage like they've been doing to Harry Potter and Star Wars the past few months.
le cough

They have, actually. They've written long essays about how Sauron was the real hero of the story because he mostly used dark-skinned creatures as his henchman, as well as that it was racist that the hobbits lived a simple countryside farmer life.

Now you are getting it

>black galadriel
>frodo still looks like elijah wood, just female

They try, but ultimately Tolkien would be absolutely appalled by the progressive movement.

I know it's SJW garbage but I'm hooked on riverdale, omg Betty

> The whitedude-itude of the Hobbit irks me to no end

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>making the characters niggers somehow changes the the dynamic of the story even though race doesn't exist

Let's find out!

kys for watching cuck shit

>Let's just make all the good characters dark-skinned!

>Except Boromir and the little manlets. They can be white, lol!

Daily reminder that Tolkien was catholic and all those faithful to the one holy catholic apostolic Church founded by Christ will be the last bastions against the enemies of the west both within (SJW) and without (Muslim).

All the elves are niggers

Catholics can't even get past the second commandment

>Gandalf is now a magical negro

Like complete opposite of reality.

>year 2300
>Legolas was black, you white crackas!

This. Elves are a metaphore for the vanishing pure aryan race.
>Let's make them black, that will teach them!

Tolkien was based as fuck. I remember the fat fuck who writes Game of Memes wrote some shit about Tolkien not being gritty enough. Meanwhile Tolkien fought in WW1 while GRRM was a draft dodger.

LoTR trilogy is probably going to be one of the last major film productions that is made without browns (as anything other than violent orcs).

Man, those posters are garbage. Best movies ever, though.

we wuz elvez n shiet