In this day and age is there any better assistance in damage control than a woman?

In this day and age is there any better assistance in damage control than a woman?

Think about it, Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka, Kellyanne Conway, and PewDiePie's qt gf

>qt gf
in Italy Marzia is a 5/10

Pewdie "All Jews must die" Pie

Only because it's illegal to look better than the competition.

I used to wonder why a rich Chad like him is dating a 6/10 but then I actually saw a video of his and he's completely autistic

Marzia looks better than that thin longboard in your webm. Marzia used to look really cuter when she was younger though, much more feminine.

very pretty. this girl in red looks like she's K.Stew's sister.

so pretty.

that's because women are celebrated like crazy for being inclusive and all men love when that happens and they can be more difficult to criticize than men so they have more social leverage.

christ, I need a gf.

yuros confirmed for terrible taste in women. jeez you are a bunch of faggots if you don't think marzia is literally 9.5/10

>defends "grissino Marzia"
>calls other women "thing lonbboards"
lmao kys blind amerimutt

In the land of the landwhales, she probably is

post your skeleton tits or gtfo marzia

A lot of guys just want a moderately attractive girl they get long with really well. Sup Forums is too autistic to know but personality is important in a relationship.

she's not as masculine as that "miss Sup Forums yuro" in seriously, if you think that girl is waifu material you have bad taste in women and might actually be gay

and as for that webm, those two girls are legitimately below average in the united states. maybe the blonde girl is above average because she has a larger skull and that may resemble intelligence, but neither of those girls are prettier than marzia.

yuros are some serious fags

In the US, perhaps. Your country is a mess genetically, granted some places are a lot better than others. She's nowhere close to a 9 in Sweden though.

Also pewdiepie is hardly a Chad. He's more like a Beta+ type personality. Though he has been showing some alpha qualities recently and is clearly intelligent.

They're both masculine af

This one is qt tho

>when you make an absolutely american education post
A mistery how you didn't blow yourself up already with all those nukes

just accept other people have different tastes than you.

it seems weird that you find a larger skull or a bigger head attractive. you could hardly tell based on the framing of these videos.

He looks like a Chad. I never saw him in action until recently. Yes, he has the mannerisms and the personality of a severely autistic teenager

10/10, would marry.

She has an oddly shaped nose and dead eyes. I think Marzia's hotter.

>marzia is literally 9.5/10

She has Brown eyes

>pointy fingers 2/10 would not bang

are you faggots Maria's PR firm or something? Is this a shill thread? Pathetic 2bh famalam

her kawaii desu ne voice kinda annoys me

*Marzia

Yeah but he's happy and can hold a conversation which puts him above most Sup Forums posters, hence the +

Post a 9/10 in Sweden and I'll be the judge.

PewDiePie used to seem pretty beta, but as he has aged he has gotten more masculine and wiser and therefore more "alpha". He's never really been beta, maybe slightly feminine, but that was for his claim to fame.

Further proof that yuros have terrible taste in the weaker sex. Those girls would be considered below average in the US. Now tell me more about how the US has ugly women.

>it seems weird that you find a larger skull or a bigger head attractive. you could hardly tell based on the framing of these videos.
Not attractive to me personally, but to some men here, yes. The blonde girl would be below average if not for the large skull, which makes her average.

Even with that awkward freeze frame because women aren't self-reflective enough, she is still very beautiful. Literal 9.5/10. It puzzles me why she still isn't pregnant though. Maybe PewDiePie doesn't want a possible divorce? Or he has second thoughts.

Doesn't matter, she is Italian

This girl is like 10/10

But Marzia is also ridiculous hot. And cute. She behaves cute and seems feminine.

stop posting with that proxy fag

Brown eyes automatically knock 4 points off a person in my opinion, I'd prefer my kids having the same eye colour as mine

well black and brown aren't too far off

stop shitposting marzia

Marzia's nose and teeth annoy me. And her voice. She is thin and has pretty eyes. With all of his money he could do better. I predict he will dump her in the next few years.

Yeah it seems like when she was developing her sexual persona to interact with boys she was watching a lot of Japanese stuff. It isn't over the top but it's there.

Are you serious right now

The support of a woman throws a wrench into the argument

It's a passive kind of reverse virtue signaling

Good catch. It's that whole social approval thing women like to use, the "No one will ever fuck you, dork." Well, one woman will. And now the other terrible half of the woman comes out, the spiteful, competitive side.

She's a 7 burger bud you should get out more.

Her jaw structure IS strange, but she's still ridiculously good looking. I can easily say I've never had a girl as hot as Marzia - and I've been with a lot of fucking girls.

Honestly, the only way you can get Marzia-tier women is if you're rich or ridiculously handsome. PewDiePie is a handsome guy and rich and famous - so, not surprising.

The only thing those girls in that webm have going for them in terms of attractiveness is that they look like sluts and would do anything to a dick to please a man. Literal terrible taste again/10

>With all of his money he could do better. I predict he will dump her in the next few years.
He's almost in his 30's and he doesn't have much time to reproduce really and do it "successfully". He needs Marzia for PR until all of this nazi stuff blows away, if it even does. If they broke up, it'd be the end for him because then women would betray him too. If you ever read the comments on both his and her videos, you'd see a lot of 20's and younger, tumblr women love them. If they broke up it'd be over for him, hence my OP topic.

Yeah it seems like when she was developing her sexual persona to interact with boys she was watching a lot of Japanese stuff. It isn't over the top but it's there.
You know, that's probably spot on. I was wondering why she was so feminine and giggly in their earliest videos, this might be why. Also why as she has gotten older, she lost or forgot that side of her. Still interesting.

Absolutely

Great posts

Please stop embarrassing our flag user

t.marzia

you're ugly af, dealy with it

>Kellyanne Conway
>damage control

But to your point, women do seem to be taking over anything that's related to the image or the public face of something. Anything to do with how others see you.
It's because we see them as less-threatening. They're a more palatable way to present things that might seem harsh, or things that have some kind of negative history.

I think that that could go a long way to explaining things like Merkel's initial support. A lot of Germans liked having a non-threatening leader represent them. And, frankly, having Frauke Petry at the helm is probably a big part of why AfD is able to have some success in appealing to a broader audience.
I also think that that's why you end up seeing so many nonwhite man / white woman pairings in movies, shows, and advertising. Not because there are a bunch of Jews sitting around the writing table and rubbing their hands with glee, but because it's a cheap out for cowardly writers. If you have a couple or a whole team of a bunch of different characters, making the white one a woman avoids any criticism that your product might ever receive about having a domineering white man taking charge and evoking a sense of imperialism and colonialism and blah blah blah. Writers don't want to have to deal with that shit.

Things will settle down once people learn that women can be just as shitty and unpalatable as men if they want to.

That girl looks like she could deep throat a 10 foot pole

delet this

terrible fashion tastes

Yeah he needs her short term for PR but pewdiepie has seemed a bit unhinged lately. He is getting older and his thoughts are more conservative. He can't live the mindless life of a 22 year old anymore. He says a lot of things that are risky, challenging, and dismissive of his relationship with youtube. It could be artificial drama for views, or it could be that he is considering going in a different direction now that he has so much money. He really could just leave youtube and live well for the rest of his life.

If he left youtube his employment options would be extremely minimal because of the recent bad press and anyone wanting to give him work would be hiring pewdiepie the character and not Felix the man. In that respect he really needs youtube. But as a man with any intelligence and testosterone he may be compelled by what he truly desires on a personal level.

If he leaves the pewdiepie character mould, he leaves Marzia. Pewdiepie needs her, Felix doesn't.

Regardless, if he stays on youtube, I think we are going to see more changes in his content as he goes less for subscriptions and views and more for personal fulfillment. Can a man in his 30s do what pewdiepie does now? Maybe, but I don't think I'd watch it.

I'm curious user, how do you know so much about them? When did you start watching their content?

Great observations by the way, I really enjoyed your posts.

I started watching pewdiepie when his videos were showing up on Sup Forums because people said he was secretly red-pilled during Trump's candidacy.

I've watched

Nice talking to you user, again, thanks for the posts. Really got me thinking.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

you too

He got her before being famous and rich, he was not that handsome tho.