Let's make Trump's next speech (one word each)

Dear

Niggers

Niggers

Orange

Niggers

cummy

Very Sad!

Alley

Antidisestablishmentarianism

Niggerfaggotleafs

FAKE CROWD

, bastards,

mongols,

Niggers

and plebs.

tremendous

Ivanka

Sweden

the congress is

obsolete

Schnitzel

sad

cunt

YUGE

The world will be held to a greater standard, and as such we are instituting a harsh penalty for any media outlet which engages in slanderous and libelous behavior. I must stress that this is NOT a ban on their freedom of speech and expression, rather we are merely limiting the degree to which they print lies unabated. Expanding libel law will allow us to fight back against globalist media organizations who will say anything for money.

Furthermore, our administration is announcing a worldwide investigation into pedophilia rings in high politics, finance, media, and generally in high society as a whole. We will be working hard to institute the death penalty for repeat offenders, and a mandatory life sentence for law enforcement and private security which were in a position to do something about child abuse, yet relinquished their authority due to whatever motivation. It is with a heavy heart that I admit that such poisonous filth pervades our once honorable institutions. It pains me to say we are living in a world filled with such inhuman garbage, and I will announce my personal investigation into these matters as time passes. This darkness will not defeat us, the American people have shown time and again that given the choice they do in fact choose the light, from our progeny rejecting an avaricious monarch class, to our modern resistance to the nihilism and sadism of the elitists and globalists.

With that I bid you all a great family day weekend, and I wish for all Americans to enjoy their time with their most precious people in their lives. God Bless you, and God Bless the United States of America!

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalanylprolylthreonylphenylalanylthreonylglutaminylprolylleucylglutaminylserylvalylvalylvalylleucylglutamylglycylserylthreonylalanylthreonylphenylalanylglutamylalanylhistidylisoleucylserylglycylphenylalanylprolylvalylprolylglutamylvalylseryltryptophylphenylalanylarginylaspartylglycylglutaminylvalylisoleucylserylthreonylserylthreonylleucylprolylglycylvalylglutaminylisoleucylserylphenylalanylserylaspartylglycylarginylalanyllysylleucylthreonylisoleucylprolylalanylvalylthreonyllysylalanylasparaginylserylglycylarginyltyrosylserylleucyllysylalanylthreonylasparaginylglycylserylglycylglutaminylalanylthreonylserylthreonylalanylglutamylleucylleucylvalyllysylalanylglutamylthreonylalanylprolylprolylasparaginylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylarginylleucylglutaminylserylmethionylthreonylvalylarginylglutaminylglycylserylglutaminylvalylarginylleucylglutaminylvalylarginylvalylthreonylglycylisoleucylprolylthreonylprolylvalylvalyllysylphenylalanyltyrosylarginylaspartylglycylalanylglutamylisoleucylglutaminylserylserylleucylaspartylphenylalanylglutaminylisoleucylserylglutaminylglutamylglycylaspartylleucyltyrosylserylleucylleucylisoleucylalanylglutamylalanyltyrosylprolylglutamylaspartylserylglycylthreonyltyrosylserylvalylasparaginylalanylthreonylasparaginylserylvalylglycylarginylalanylthreonylserylthreonylalanylglutamylleucylleucylvalylglutaminylglycylglutamylglutamylglutamylvalylprolylalanyllysyllysylthreonyllysylthreonylisoleucylvalylserylthreonylalanylglutaminylisoleucylserylglutamylserylarginylglutaminylthreonylarginylnigger

WALL

Mexicans

genocide

photonbomb

GREAT

Full-automatic

mummy

many such cases!

vor uns liegt deustchland, in uns marschiert deustchland, und hinter uns kommt deustchland

i comprehend very well

BLUMBFT

bigly