Canada. Discuss

Canada. Discuss.

/thread

Rural Canada is comfy, I don't know why you faggots live in cities.. Scared of the woods?

won a coffee at roll up the rim haven't used it yet

It's happening.

French Canada is best Canada

Daily reminder that Justin Trudeau will be Prime Minister for the next decade.

For the next 7 years, that's it.

He won't win in 2023, party fatigue will set in.

fpbp

french post best post

I agree completely.

>French Canada is best Canada

Mad Max Bernier for PM

Is there many opportunities for people with no background in forestry or agriculture?

Quebec doesn't like you

>I really want to be a surgeon but I have ever take a biology class. Is it cool for me to scrub in now?

Where I live, you have logging, mining, healthcare, schoolboard, highways, construction, heavy machinery... or make your own business.. If you can work, you will get a job, regardless of past experience, but you better fucking work hard.

Does it even matter? Canada was fucked years before he came into power.

>when Day'Qwarious the amerilard thinks he's smart

Quebec hates France tho

Nah. People are waking up

Better not fuck with the canucks, or their president will shake your hand really, REALLY hard.

Canada sucks ass. Property is too expensive, even renting. Jobs pay fuck all and can be difficult to get. Prices of everything (utilities, gas, food) is high. We get too much rain and cloudy weather. And there's millions of hindus and arabs everywhere.

I live in BC, about an hour away from Vancouver. To rent a cheap, shitty 1-bedroom apartment is about $850/month.

I have a degree and work fulltime, after taxes and whatnot I take home about $3000/month (probably gross about $60k/year) and after paying my rent, utilities, car insurance, gas, cell phone/internet, food, I can safely save maybe ~$300 each month which ends up going towards a cheap vacation each year if I'm lucky, although if I have car problems (like last year I needed 4 new tires at one point, and had to get new brake pads installed) most of that savings goes to something like that.

It really feels very difficult to "get ahead" in Canada unless you're really lucky. Our politics and leadership are fucking terrible and there's way too many immigrants.

I will say that the spring/summer months in BC can be nice at times if you enjoy the outdoors. I go kayaking and hiking a decent amount in the summer and I love that, but with all the negatives I just don't think the good outweighs the bad and it's only getting worse.

Does forget the chinks.

What's your job

pres f to pay repects.

RIP in peace canada.