The biggest threat to Europeans is Putin

The biggest threat to Europeans is Putin

How long until we are at full blown war with Russia?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/18/russias-deadly-plot-overthrow-montenegros-government-assassinating/

they don't even bother looking into the actual event, just automatically blamed Putin because it helps their agenda. If they have enemy in the form of Putin, then they can ignore their problems, blame them on Putin and continue to sustain this status quo. Its just like when Clinton lost - oh, its all Russians fault, i don't even want to look into what i probably did wrong!

Soon

>EU goes to war with Russia
>US and UK stay out
>Russia steamrolls and occupies Europe
>Muslims are all deported
>all Euros become part Slav

Honestly this is better than everyone being part nigger

The biggest enemy to Europe is Merkel and Islam.

Blaming Russia is a meme.

implying your feminist overlords won't surrender on day 1 of an actual invasion

>EU goes to war with Russia

Quite unlikely, since there is no EU army.

You do realize that Russia is barely 1/5th of the EU and predominantly female?

The biggest threat to Europeans is Mudshits and their leftist allies.

they also have many more tanks and aircraft

Fake news as always

Not just Merkel, all the eternal krauts are to blame. They continuously vote in pro-EU fucks just for a slightly more well-faring country, they don't even care about the future of Europe.

russia is what

Quieten down Russia's Bitch.

We don't want to have to squat everywhere, drink hand sanitizer for to get drunk and live in grey soviet era housing estates.

wtf has putin ever done to you
and wtf with this war thing well fucking steamroll you if you start anything

So does Nato. It also has the manpower Russia doesn't.

slav squatting is a redpilled activity

what if we promise to install sinks with a single outlet and abolish the tv tax?

fuck off, nato troll.

>How long until we are at full blown war with Russia?

Until people like you will Die

After that
propaganda is over
and
we will live in peace

The Deep State is real and they're using Russia as their scapegoat against Trump.

Not long, I'm sure.

>Russians having a military exercise called "War with the Baltic States on the Belorussian border".

Really just a matter of time.

>Looks at flag
>Unsurprised at how much he wants to be cucked by Slavs.

>But British and American intelligence agencies called in to help the Montenegrin authorities unravel the conspiracy are understood to have gathered evidence of high-level Russian complicity.

>meanwhile merkel agrees with putin over ukraine and other things
>both say we must work together
>people ITT still blaming us for starting a war with russia

Never now that Trump is in. If any bombs are dropped it'll be on Berlin and Brussels.

>Russians having a military exercise called "War with the Baltic States on the Belorussian border".
>Oh MUH agression

>baltic countries having a military exercise with NATO military before that
>It's NUFFIN

Huh? I heard the biggest threat was TRUMP? Are you saying the media is lying to me?

>NATO doesn't give a shit about attacking Russia since their lands are literally degenerate.
>Only care about deterring Russian bullshit and their scare tactics
>Oi vey, NATO is a threat. They want our lands!
>In the mean time Russia literally has nothing but an unhealthy militaristic culture and a huge military

k.

If they have twenty dudes with their balls still attached they can deal with the EU right now.

Trump and his people are Russian sympathisers.

Trump will not act as Russia annexes Europe.

>NATO doesn't give a shit about attacking Russia

the US literally is NATO, without our tanks and aircraft you're fucked friendo

Just sympathisers? I thought he is a Russian AGENT, working for the Russian government.

>Russia annexes Europe
Scary! They sure are powerful people those pesky Russians

I hope the war is soon, i want to die in a nuclear holocaust.

OP is as blackpilled as his ID
In other words a faggot

this, fpbp

russians do the same thing but in reverse, you dont bother looking into the event you just assume that it is the west attacking you again and dismiss it out of hand

wouldnt you rather die of alcoholism? that is my plan for the future

you'll never be able to do war again, britbong. do you think the cowardly and malicious sacks of shit who have fled to your country to rape your women and children instead of fighting for their own country, wouldn't use the opportunity of your preoccupied military to stage a coup and install a caliphate?

The only person importing refugees benefits is Putin, and it's funny because merkel is a communist plant. Putin used Merkel to use the EU to weaken western europe.

>Trump and his people are Russian sympathisers.
cool story bro

How does it feel to live in the most politically irrelevant state in Europe? Your state will only be the subject of more powerful nations such as America and Russia. Is that why you're always so salty?

Better hope you are swallowing Jewish propaganda. We would wipe the floor with you.

Russia: hacking the elections and overthrowing foreign governments like there's no tomorrow since forever. 24/7/365. Call us.

Eurotards can't even police their own borders. You couldn't even invade fucking Libya without Obama having to come play adult and finish the job. You fucking shitstains talk big about Russia but expect North Americans to die for your shit. I hope you fuckers get invaded and learn your fucking lesson. Fuck you.

ok kike shill

Putin-US-Germany-Japan alliance will BTFO you Zionist kikes

go suck another cut cock, retard

>biggest threat to europe
No, that would be your leaders and their kike overlords.

>oi
>I'll fokin rek u m8 swear on me mums
>init blud brap brap!

ok dere Queen's finest

go rob another old lady for some knockoff Burberry money and a pint of cheap cider you fuckin mong tosser

I know it's memes and funny business but let's get serious here. Russia has some of the best and effective cyberwarfare teams in the world.

No, that's China.

>(ID: KEBRbABp

>KEBAB Rpb

>KEBAB Republic

That's all bullshit.
Russian coup announcement happened when ruling communists here realized more people will vote than last time and that they will lose.

So you get Russian coup and confusion and vote rigging and other shady shit.
Now they probably paid off Western media to publish that story.

>leaf

Oh, they weren't so touchy about Russians when Russian oligarchs pumped in billions here and bought some 40% of real estate.
Now you realize how real ''Russian threat'' is. I'm not saying Russia isn't doing geopolitical shenanigans, they do, and they do it a lot.
But just crying ''Russians'' doesn't do magic.
Regime here that does it now rules TWENTY SEVEN YEARS without interruption. When you consider that they are successors of communist party, they are ruling this place since 1945.
They created a private feud and they did it with Western backing.
They maintain power by murder, corruption, propaganda, and vote rigging.
I kinda hope Russians send some people to feed them polonium. I'm not ignorant about Russia, but this ''state'' is in such a state that even Russian boot would be preferable.

Russian military are a joke. Look how they fared in Afghanistan in the 90s. BTFO. UK and Europe would flatten Russia.

lol

Fuck off Shlomo.

No more wars between white Christian nations.

There is a whole lot of planet that isn't white and Christian. If you gotta war with someone, start there.

The biggest threat to Europeans is themselves.

Well A-Stan BTFO ouf America's military too.

They are called the empire killers for a reason.