Why don't schools teach how to manage money?

Why don't schools teach how to manage money?
Why don't they teach us how to be an adult?
Why don't they teach us how to control our emotions?
Why don't they teach us how others can lie to us and manipulate us?
So we're protected from con artists and charming politicians.

Why don't your parents?

Well they teach you math hopefully, which is required to do economics.

School is too busy trying to indoctrinate you with Marxist ideals to care about reality.

Because you're suppose to teach yourself that and learn from experience.
You can't expect people to hand your everything in life.

this. schools were made to turn you into their utility, not for you to become a sufficient human being.

>Why don't they teach us how to be an adult?
>Why don't they teach us how to control our emotions?

Classical Philosophy actually teaches this. Mostly Stoicism.

Shhh, don't think about it goy. Now then how about you take out a loan to go to University so you can hypothetically make more money.

But those things will help you survive and learn while you're outside school. That's the point of school. To help you become independant.

because that's what parents are for and parents think schools need to make up for their lack of time and parenting skills

What is Ecomics 1 and Psychology 1??

The point of school is for you to be frustrated enough to want to teach yourself.

I had a managing money class in high school. Probably the most useful class I've taken. But if it was mandatory then how would these people be half-sentient wallets for corporations?

Oh hello thoth

They so teach you
It's up to you to take those classes though

>(((they)) run the schools.

Because if people knew how to manage money our debt based economy wouldn't work.
We are past the point of non return.

Some of them are even aware that they're indoctrinating the youth.

I had home ec in high school. they taught you money, cooking, calling business or getting an apartment. pretty much anything it takes to be an adult. you probably just spent most your time fapping to drawings in the school bathroom. and getting your ass kicked on a daily bases because you're a loser who didn't pay attention. fucking weebs need to die. and a weeb leaf? how many times do you think about suicide a day? rhetorical, it's never left your mind. please consider actually acting on it you fucking. FAGGOT!!

Academia is a big part of Jewish control they want you wasting as many years as possible being indoctrinated and getting into debt. This is time and money you should be spending raising a family.

Try and pick a career path which offers quick training and career opportunities. The education system is cancer.

I can prove it is all a scam just by pointing out how non western countries like India spend less than half the amount of years it takes to become a doctor. (((They))) are doing it on purpose it is a weapon to stop whites from breeding earlier in their lives. And also the education system is used to indoctrinate whites with moral degeneracy.

>tfw can't suicide because of gun laws

Guess I'm forced to get a job and eventually get a girlfriend and live a satisfying and productive life. Fuck Canada.

the problem with his logic is that public education costs money but doesn't make anyone any smarter. intelligence is 90%+ genes.

if anything public education makes people stupider on average as it wastes the time of intelligent children, time that they could be using to actually gain knowledge and experience, while doing nothing at all to impart knowledge to morons.

this
we're the gen that's just supposed to be stuck and fucked over

My high school offered an adult living course, which was 1 semester that covered taxes, investments, career planning, relationship skills, finding housing, resume/cover letter writing, mental health, and basic cooking

The only people that signed up besides me were 5 black guys and a few very poor white guys. I think that most people are either taught these things by their parents or intend on extending childhood through university and don't feel like they need to know how to survive on their own yet

I also believe that these things aren't taught because the objective of the policy makers of public ed (just like any government agency) is to prove their own necessity and why they require more funding. As it is right now, the "success" of a school is measured by the government through standardized tests, % of students in AP courses, and % of students heading to college. Educating children and preparing them for adult life is not measured

I did extremely well through school and feel like the actual curriculum did nothing for me and in many cases misled me through extreme bias/simplification

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!

in the same boat.
just in America and i'm too coward to gun myself

I'm sure if you just walk around you'll eventually meet up with a black person or a police officer and they'll do it for you.