Why is every girl in this generation absolutely hooked on social justice

Why is every girl in this generation absolutely hooked on social justice

It makes them feel important

Fpbp

>the word woman has an x in it now
I'm ready to get off the ride now

Romantic comedies have taught them that they're entitled to chads but chads won't settle for them so they turn into lesbianic feminists instead because they don't want to breed with people they perceive to be undesirable.

Only met like 2 of these girls irl before

When we let them vote and stop making pies our country went to shit and the world stopped respecting us.

bitch only place yo ass need to be is in a dentist chair dayum

Because they want you to check your privileges so you will be like pic related

none of you will ever fuck

This. It's sexist. They ignore the hypocrisy.

>fat
>glassess
>mullet
>buck teeth
>finger nails look terrible

I don't know but I fucking hate women! FUCK WOMEN!

>every girl
autism 9 k please go

What else are the going to do? Contribute to science?

Get out of here cuck. Fuckin' traitor.

>i-its everyone elses fault im a virgin

what the fuck are you talking about

>every girl
gross exaggeration. its more like every other girl. the reason is simple, its the same reason minorities are liberal; they gets tons of benefits from it.

because they worship celebrities

not all of us are. whenever I see bullshit like intersectional feminism I laugh which results in them shunning or scowling at me.

this is a major problem with our society, why we worship fucking celebrities with no real world vlaue is fucking retarded

(((college)))

>education is bad

Flyover state retard please go, not knowing physics or logic doesn't make you superior to the guy who does because he was forced to take sociology

Ya if you think every single girl is like this. You're just on the internet way too much and don't have any friends who are girls. My group of friends is about half girls and guys . and we have only one stupid fucking idiot feminist bitch. Shes alright but every single person (male or female) in the group can't stand her sjw feminist bullshit.

Even the girls don't agree with her and can't stand her stupid fucking opinions. Shes learned to keep them to herself. I love calling her out on shit. So easily triggered

my friend group has one sjw, and of course, she's mentally ill, so it makes sense

we've all at one point made the mistake of referring to her as "she" and she lectured each and every one of us each time until we just didn't hang out with ehr anymore

they're not, it's just that the ones who are red pilled have to hide their power level in a major way because these insane sjw cunts will straight up ruin your life if they find out you have a differing opinion

>Every other girl that offers nothing to men

Women with men lining up around the corner for them, don't give two fucks about any of this.

Women that can easily get a guy without too much bullshit, also don't care about any of this.

You got to go down lower to the ones that are fucked in the head, can't make any good decisions in their lives, have abnormalities of some sort, and just are not of any normal man's time or worth to chase after that become this extreme with "women's rights".

Most humans already get the idea that both sexes (and only two sexes, fuck all of you that think there are more) are born with the rights of being equal, but these hambeasts, fuck-uglies, and shit choice making women take it further because they cannot and will not get anyone decent in their lives. And thanks to the internet and the ability to create echo-chambers and spreading this filth out via "sick-memes bro", allows it to propagate within society making others think it is acceptable behavior and worthy of any political discussion.

>You got to go down lower to the ones that are fucked in the head, can't make any good decisions in their lives, have abnormalities of some sort
haha spot on, typically the loser chicks

Ours can't have kids so she constantly brings up the argument about genders saying " OH I CANT HAVE KIDS, DOES THAT MAKE MEAN IM NOT A WOMAN". Also. If you're a guy she just automatically has it out for you. A girl could shit on her head in her sleep and she won't care. A guy friend offers to carry her groceries bags for her. "I DONT NEED A MAN TO HELP ME CARRY THINGS"

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD

shut up brainlet, intelligent discourse or be treated like the retard you are

my wife told me once that she wants to stay at home, raising the children, doing the homework etc. that she likes the traditional role.

a few month later i married her.

>those teeth

Not every girl, just the ugly ones

Wow. It's like you know Lena Dumbham personally.
Are you in show business?

Because they're having babies far later than usual.

Their maternal instincts are kicking in and pulling them to social justice instead of for their own kids

No clue how evil humans can be

Motherly instinct

A deadly combo in a world filled with evil

Only the ugly ones