Beta test

You're about to walk past 10/10, what do?

Do you break up inside, start perspiring, go short of breath, lower your gaze and have a mini panic attack as you approach her?

Or do you confidently check her out, make eye contact, give her a subtle smile, which she either coyly returns, or coldly ignores, in either case your ego is unshakable?

Study my ass off

Don't give a flying fuck because I'm busy.

I just ignore women.
It's hard to get sexually attracted to cold, vile and heartless creatures, which is why you never see someone collecting heartworms.

>Do you break up inside, start perspiring, go short of breath

who the fuck does that

Ignore because I don't want kids/sex/or to be like everyone else.

I coldly ignore her. 10/10 is way too high maintenance. I would much rather a 7 face with an 8 body. It's a lot more fun being the more attractive person in a relationship anyway.

I check her out only if my wife is not with me

Bullshit. A man is always keenly aware when he's crossing paths with a beautiful woman. You're either one or the other.

I won't have to do anything I'm 50/10, she would fall on my cock and I would reject her.

I ignore her psychologically and physically because I'm not a thirsty faggot constantly handing over my leverage to the weaker sex.

Look at the ground ;_;

I check her out with a blank facial expression

I did back in highschool
>tfw shitty parents

Check her out like a creep.

>10/10 women (still) exist

>You're about to walk past 10/10, what do?
Walk past her.

Why do you even think about it? Is walking past someone a social encounter for you? Wtf

>Hi. Do you like anime?

I shake my head her and tut disapprovingly then go home and beat my wife.

walk by as if she doesnt exist. it will drive her crazy.

I have a girlfriend so I don't do anything about it.

Nothing because I am already in a happy relationship

Women can only get to 7/10 on appearance. The rest is personality.

I just don't give a fuck because I've got shit to do.

never check out a woman because some woman might be checking you out atm.

This. I always ignore extremely attractive women. Their entire concept of self and ego are centered around their looks so if you ignore them it makes them self conscious

>check her out
yes
>make eye contact, give her a subtle smile
nah

Out of my league but I might still fap to her later.

This

There were, user

That's what most guys do, you're just another timid beta to her and she doesn't give a shit.

Can't tell if she is 10/10 in the short time I walk past her.

10/10 is one in a thousand

So probably just walk by and not give a fuck.

I walk around without my glasses on so everything past 5meters is blurry anyway

Dude, that might be a 10 in burgerland, but it's only a 7 in Asia and barely a 6 in Europe.

I don't do anything.

What has she done to earn my attention? My time is valuable and she's done nothing to make it worth my while to even glance in her direction.

This, basically

>what do?
threaten to charge her with rape for looking at me in that tone of voice

this

>a woman walking around with her midriff exposed

Implying I would want to be seen in public with a slut and not just give them 200 dollars to fuck them and then promptly leave.

I don't do either, I just check her out from a distance and then when she gets close enough to see where I'm looking, I just stare ahead and walk normally.

I usually look in the eye and smile.
Always a little bit sexually playful.
It works frequently, but then I'm not an ugly mong.

I give her direct eye contact with disgust, and walk away since your pic is a 6/10 not a 10/10.

probly smile and say hello. if im not busy maybe try some game

>That's what most guys do, you're just another timid beta to her and she doesn't give a shit.

>implying most guys aren't on the lookout for a sight of tits and ass regardless of how ugly or fat they are
Do you even real life faggot?

Stand stock still and time my breathing to deeply inhale as those 'pits waft by