What is the /pol / doing for exercise

I do Hot yoga, traditonal lifting and kettlebells. Hbu Sup Forums how do you stay in shape?

I used to be fat until the alimony.

That and child support keeps me lean and mean. I have to work hard to stay free.
You guys need to man up and get married and get divorced.

Weightlifting between 3-5 times a week and some cardio too. Don't think it matters really what you do as long as you do something at all and consistently.

>and get married and get divorced.
Yup. Being a slave is a great work out program.

Been rock climbing for the past three years. It's so much fun. I go to an indoor rock gym about four times a week to train and climb, and every 2 or 3 days I'll use kettlebells and do concentrated weight lifting to get an edge. On my off days I go hiking or surfing.

t. redpilled commiefornia

California truly is a hidden gem, although shrouded in liberal mud.

i have a weight rack in my basement

chest=incline, decline, flat, pushups and pec flies with tricep pull downs

back=pull ups, chin ups, row, lat pull down, bicep curls

shoulders= shoulder press, shoulder flies and shoulder pull ups, trap work out

legs= shit ton of squats, calf raises

bicycle from time to time as well and ocassional dog+jog for my cousins pupper

with a good diet this is enough and you just need like 10-15 hours a week for it

Monday free weights/compound lifts. Tuesday racquetball. Wednesday machines/kettle bells. Thursday same as Monday. Friday treadmill 3mph at 15 degree incline (while I play langrisser or final fantasy tactics), Saturday more weights, Sunday off.

Looking to replace one day with fight training.

Lost 70 pounds of fat and gained a decent (not enough) muscle in 2 years.

I actually went rock climbing the other day, well bouldering. makes your fore arms so strong.

Yep, sure does. It's mostly core, but you also need strong lower and upper body when you get into more serious climbing. Doing inverted caves, hanging upside down, is what really tests your balance and core strength.

It's super fun and if you ever get a chance to do it outside on real rocks/boulders with someone experienced, do it.

I've done some more advanced climbing here in the Sierra Nevada and it's the most glorious thing ever; surrounded by nature, clinging to a giant piece of shimmering white granite taking in views no other lazy, fat tourist has the balls to see. I absolutely love it and plan on doing it for the rest of my life.

>palms are sweaty
Youtube "Alex Honnold" for some of the most insane free climbing ever (no rope, if you fall you are dead.)

Olympic lifting

I pick up and put back down heavy things 4 times a week for 90 minutes at a time.
I use a bicycle to traverse the distance from my living place to the location where I can perform the above. That is, 20-30 minutes of travel, both ways, 4 times per week.

When the weather gets better, I will use my bicycle to make longer tours around a local lake once or twice a week, which is a 30km round, taking me about 90 minutes.

If I get my hips and back to feel better, I might join the local Rugby club, who train twice every week, with sometimes games on the weekend. This will obviously affect how much exercise I will do weightlifting- and cycling-wise, but I'll see about that once it's actually done.

SS of course

>that arch collapse
DISGUSTING
fix yer ankles bruv

I was getting fat as fuck, like 230lbs last august, down to below 200 now, diet + bodyweight exercises. Put on some muscle and gotten stronger but still look like a DYEL fatty really.

worse antiabortion campaign ever

It's a still from a video, the last rep from 6 rep set. Picture looks a million times worse than what it was.

I wish working out was all I had to do to get skinny.

I actually enjoy lifting weights, but I also enjoy eating.

Main issue is that even when skinny I have the gyno and I will be poor for a very long time so I can't get the surgery.

5k run 3-5 days a week, more if I'm in to it, less when I'm lazy.

Running, feels great, lost about 20lbs.

AxBxCxDxA

A:
Benchpress 5*5
Chin ups 4*5
ArnoldPress 4*8

B:
Squats 5*5
Skullcrushers 4*8
Lateral raises 4*8

C:
OHP 5*5
Curls 4*8
Chin ups 5*5

D:
Dead lift 5*5
Rows 5*5
Dips 5*8

You can literally just lift on a decent program 4 times 45 minutes a week and have better results.

I lift 4 times weekly and ride a bicycle to work and back, about 45 miles a week.

I admit my gains are slow though because of all the biking but it's too much fun.

What a shitty program. What are your stats/lifts?

>do nothing but sit in front of the computer all day
>dont get fat by just not eating very much

Lol this is sorta how my life goes
Get in a relationship and get fat
Break up and have a shit ton of motivation for about 6 months.

1/week fencing for 2 hours
1/week snowboarding for 4 hours
1-2/week gym, assorted cardio and body weight, sometimes lifting

I'm not going to get ripped doing this, but it should boost my energy levels, right?I was thinking of getting a pre-workout powder of some sort to keep me going at the gym. Is that just a trap?

>Summer hiking and bike sessions keep me in check in the summer.

user the RAHOWA will be unkind to you.

Preworkouts are a scamola entirely.

If you don't have the juice just drink coffee before.

Krill oil, creatine, vitamin D, and protein after the workout.

I know they are a scam but they give me a hell of a pump

5"8 Manlet @ 83 kg

BP 87 kg
Squats 135 kg
OHP 67 kg
DL 152 kg