Why would " middle eastern " score this high? Every middle eastern I've seen looks like a peasant that smells...

Why would " middle eastern " score this high? Every middle eastern I've seen looks like a peasant that smells , straight refugee.

Very small sample size I guess. How many Muslims use dating sites?

They're aesthetic if they're not poverty tier, the ones who use okc are rich/normies

I don't know what you're reading but the middle eastern male is inferior to the white male in every category except Native American female.

The only middle eastern dudes that live in America are moderates or nonmuslim.

lol it's so odd- it looks as though the native male is the one " going off the res " and deserting native females. So sad.

Also get rid of your trip code. Now.

I honestly prefer darker girls like Persians and Arabs and Latinas. Or just Mediterranean girls. White girls are ok but boring. Mixed race (b/w) girls are great too. Anything but East Asian girls, though it depends on where in Asia, the really petite flat ones that ar rook same suck.

How many latinas even exist there in which you could even come to the conclusion that you "prefer latinas "

I hooked up with a Lebanese girl and a giant-nosed Iranian. I don't know why. I didn't like either one or feel anything,except an overwhelming need to fuck them. Like, nothing else mattered until I did. I've felt that for very few women, but the mideasterners do it to me: it's just a basic, primal, instinctual need to fuck. Maybe that's why the Arabs keep their women covered up.

they are polite. and humble

idk but thery are by far the most revilled group on internet dating sites esp okcupid from which this is taken. Rapey greasy obsessive pretty much any female ethnic group stays away from them online. These are probably the initial reply since the'll write so pretty hello,and less atractive groups like black females will reply just out of courtesy for reveiving a compliment. Soon they'll regret it though so thank fuck for block feature

Youre probably confusing middle eastern with Indian or jews.

Most middle easterns smell good, in fact they use too much perfume as its part of their culture.

Women have big hips BIG BIG HIPS LIKE BIG.

Pic related is the real redpill.

Yeah I have this feeling too, I have a huge fetish for middle eastern women.

ALGERIA'D

Aka they end up smelling like piss

Why are muslim women the most attractive?

That's not very high, that's in the middle. Middle easterns are about average attractiveness

Arab girls are the most attractive, they dont even have to try. The average girl on the street is a 7/10.

and sweat and saliva

no stop it there. if this is how we arabs think about white girls,dont do like us.

Is that why their men cover them up?

According to the chart, Arabs in the US prefer their own women to white women

Im not Arab, just a guy attracted to Arab girls.

Could be, cant blame them for not being cucks.

yeah. but dont think the average is 7/10 because its not.

lol all of that green

fuck men are desperate pieces of shit.

pakis here either seem to be 10/10s or absolute train wrecks

big eggplant noses and potatoe faces.
or 10/10

Yeah i have never been attracted to them (unless its the really white variety that look a bit like arabs).

desu i am not attracted to a girl who is basically me plus long hair.

Why do black women respond to every other race more than their own men?

nobody likes niggers

truth.

general truth,like the earth turns around the sun.

White males are the only ones who show a small bit of restraint. Immigration was a mistake.

propaganda aside black men are the worst race at sex and black women who are in other dating pools know that.

Its probably novelty, i doubt there would be many middle eastern women on dating sites so people probably reply out of curiosity.

Black men are unreliable and do not make a good "family man".
Black women, more than anything else, are always looking for someone to complete their idea of a family unit. Now I can't exactly say why this is how it goes, but I believe it has a lot to do with blacks having a matriarchal family structure. Naturally, a black woman will be unashamedly more favoring of a stable, independent man than the alternatives, as a stable male is best for maintaining their (the black female) family unit.

White women don't seem to be naturally inclined to this mindset like black women are, though this is perhaps due to the relative greater stability of white family units compared to black family units. White family units, patriarchal in nature, have no need for the female to be concerned with such things, as that is the male's job.

Most Arabs are in the US are Christians and Arab Christians tend to be pretty well off (which is why they didn't jump on a life boat to Europe but flew to America).

Not being inbred like your muslim counterparts and not sporting a jihadi-neckbeard probably helps too.

native girls are weird...they have the wispy asian pubes

No.

>middle eastern always means Muslim

Fuck off.

Haifa Wehbe is not the average Arab girl or even the average Lebanese girl. You all seem clueless to the fact that 'Arab girls' could be anything from Morocco to Kuwait. Then again I don't expect people here to know shit about girls or races outside of their villages.