Americans

Why are Americans so small if they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/12/AR2007081200809.html
time.com/4423589/americans-shorter-new-height-study/
theguardian.com/world/2004/apr/04/usa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they arent? Pence does not represent all of americans in terms of height, also baltic people are on average very tall.

fucking mexican

Explain

>amerismalls

Med and north are most taller than burgers , simple genetic i think

Newfag here, not gonna lie.

Can anyone please redpill me about the penguins?
I keep reading that they don't get eaten by polar bears, what is their secret?
These guys can't even fly WTF

>These guys can't even fly WTF

there is higher gravity in america than the rest of the world

because of the fatso

most americans growth are stunted by the heavy weight they must carry from a young age

Maybe it's because they live on the antartica? looks like that giant ass ice wall can lower itself just to let these little guys swim

it's really mindfucking when italians and mexicans are writing to each other

because white is a colour, not a size you fucking dumbass

Maybe if you stop drinking Irish.....

We just need Ivory Coast now.

Tiny hands are common in the usa....

Poland, are you using a Mexican proxy?

Everybody knows Americans are the tallest. Pic related.

Idk why are mexicans so short and have such low iqs?

> Why are Americans so small if they are white
Because the "White" here is diluted with Italian, and Italians are short. Also most of the Germanic people in America are diluted by Irish, who aren't short but aren't tall either. If you go to places like very white areas of Minnesota or Iowa or small ethnically Swedish/Danish towns in Nebraska or Dutch ones in Michigan people are tall as fuck on average.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""evolution"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Up north in my town, most people are on average 6'0+, hell, I went to a co-worker's wedding, and most males were 6'5+, being 6'1, I felt like a fucking manlet.

Lies. Brits are manlets.

He's a big guy

Pence electrocuted himself a lot which greatly hampered his development.

Yeah, the only reason it's down is because of the rapefugees and pakis bringing it down.
Still taller than Brazil though.

You're so dumb.

I'm Italian and Irish American.
6"1. Suck it.

If that was the case, Swedes would not be taller than 170cm.

wtf only dutch are non-manlets

>baltic people are on average very tall
no there not, see flag for reference of insight.

>Slavs
>White
pick one

this is true, I was surprised when visiting Pennsylvania and seeing people were on average almost as tall as me. Then I learned they decent from Dutch settlers.

> Exception proves the rule
Just compare the average height of Italians or Irish people to Dutch and Swedish people.
My grandfather's family was all Dutch and he was the shortest member of his family and was 6'1, and he had a brother who was 6'3 and 2 who were 6'5.
> This anecdote somehow proves all Dutch people are freakishly tall

>the only reason it's down is because of the rapefugees and pakis bringing it down
fuck off, your Celtic genes have kept you short for aeons, not even the influx of Saxons, Angles, Jutes and Danes could change that.

I've lived in GB, I rarely met anyone who matched my height, and I ain't even that tall for a Dane, standing 6,2.

Maybe living in Denmark gives you a distorted perception of height. According to this the average Lithuanian is 5'11.5 or 181.3 cm on average, which is identical to the average Danish height and pretty tall overall for a national average. Latvians are probably similar, Estonians were an inch shorter (179.1 cm) on average.

They can't hold a candle to Norwegians though.

t. Muhammed

true dat, user.

a fun thing about being a tall dude in a country of tall people, is having tourists from countries of notoriously short people, and seeing their reactions when walking around the natives.

in recent years, Denmark has had a fair share of Chinese tourists. You get the picture.

Slavs are white alright, just not Germanic-tier white.

the order is such:

Germanics
Celts (including Ibero-Celtics, though rather tanned)
Slavs
Meds

>Mexico.

You guys are the shortest manlets the world has ever known.

I've seen Mexicans, they are literally midgets.

I do think the chinks have the spics beat, user.

>they arent? Pence does not represent all of americans in terms of height, also baltic people are on average very

Pence is 6 ft tall. He's above average for american height.

He just looks short next to guys like Donald who are 6'3".

We have lived with the weight of the world on our shoulders for over a century

The Netherlands is the tallest nation in the world based on pretty much any height map though, they're noticeably taller than the Norwegians on average.

Actually the autistic
> Slavs
> White
shit has me wondering, why the fuck are Serbs and Croats so fucking tall? I've met a bunch of them and they average at least like 6'2 based on what I've seen, they make the Dutch look fucking short.

when I was in the US girls were all omg you're so tall wink wink, but over here I'm just average at 6'4" no gf

Yeah no joke srs my grandpa's family was all Dutch and all giants, he had an uncle who came over here who was 6'7 in the fucking 1880s of all times.

They're about even. They are both Asian types so even their women's pussies are tight and short, cumming on my dick only after 5-10 thrusts

Dont forget Balts (literally means white)

> America used to be the tallest nation in the world
> Lost the title completely
> Now losing average height
FUCKING SPICS FUCKING IMMIGRATION REEEEEEEEEEEEE
> TFW NO ETHNOSTATE OF AESTHETIC TALL WHITE UBERMENSCHEN
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/12/AR2007081200809.html
time.com/4423589/americans-shorter-new-height-study/
theguardian.com/world/2004/apr/04/usa

Fucking pathetic manlet spics.
Can't even stop being violent enough to have a proper country.
Is there any worse existence?

dude pls
true, the balts (Baltics) are above Slavs but slightly below Germanics in regard of races.

Finns on the hand.. bro, they're the whitest fucks to ever walk this earth, but they sure as shit ain't Germanic or Slavic, they're Finno-Ugric and a whole chapter unto themselves.

>ETHNOSTATE OF AESTHETIC TALL WHITE UBERMENSCHEN
that could've been South Africa, but they had to push the shit into utter stupidity and lose everything.

Southeastern Asians like Thais and Flips are actually way shorter even, like the average Filipino dude is probably 5'1-5'3, they are basically literally midgets by legal definition almost on average. The only people who beat them out are weird African Pygmy tribes but I'm only focusing on humans.

Are Baltics tall? East Europe is generally shorter than West

pls?

>Finns on the hand.. bro, they're the whitest fucks to ever walk this earth, but they sure as shit ain't Germanic or Slavic, they're Finno-Ugric and a whole chapter unto themselves.
So whiter is not necessarily better?

Mike Pence is 5'9

"The average Mexican man weighs 165 pounds and stands 5 feet 4 1/2 inches tall, while the median figures for Mexican women are 151 pounds and 5 feet 2 inches, according to a study released by a group representing Mexico's clothing industry"

Nice bait

>not including estonia in finno-ugrics
munch on legos

Vicente Fox has pale skin aka White

> A guy whose father was ethnically German and whose mother was a white Spanish immigrant somehow represents all or any of Mexico

I'd say the younger generation is tall as fuck, mine not so much.

yes, Baltics are almost as tall as Scandinavians. Slavs are generally shorter, except Serbs and Croatians who are up there with the nordics.

you're trying too hard, user.

whiter, as in being pale, no -not necessarily. You can find people amongst the Han Chinese, as white as the average Hallstatt-Nordid. Phenotypes vary a great deal, but generally speaking, from a Nuremberg Law school of thought, Germanics will also be top-tier.

Why are spics so fucking stupid and cringey?
Only their women are somewhat useful.

Estonia is Balticum, man. Come the fuck on, don't put yourself down there with the weirdo Finns.

you're bros, Balto-bros.

Serbs and Croatians depending on where they are from are the tallest people on average I've come across, literally more are over 6 ft than at or below it.

According to this people from the Dinaric Alps are the tallest in the world on average.

I've travelled pretty much all of Europe, and I'd say that Nordics and Serbo-Croats go head-to-head whereas the tallest are the Dutch.

.. but then again, the Masai could be a true contender too.

the Masai and a couple of other niche Sub-Saharan African tribes (a lot of them actually are from Rwanda and were purged to near-extinction) are actually freakishly and potentially unhealthily tall on average, but their population size isn't meaningful enough to constitute a nation or as significant as the Netherlands/Denmark etc. But genetically they are probably the tallest by a wide margin to be sure.

>freakishly and potentially unhealthily tall
t. manlet

true.

that there, is one tar-black-tall-as-shit-nigger, right there. Holy shit.

nope, being too tall is not optimal. I have a few friends well over 7 feet, and they're having health issues directly related to their height.

and no, I'm not a manlet either, I'm 6,2.

Cuck

>tfw 2m tall

>Just compare the average height of Italians or Irish people to Dutch and Swedish people.
>tfw I am 1.63

Probably weighs 80kg. Fucking lanklet skeletor

>I have very tall friends
>I'm above average height myself, in a country of tall people
>that means that my non-existing wife cheats on me
>yes, this is Sup Forums

The only quality anglo genes fled for the colonies as soon as possible.

100 something

>filename
that med is a bleached med, bro.

but alas, both Americans and Canadians are still shorter than their North European ancestors.

.. it's not the food, as many a burger-troller would say, it's the Celtic and Med admixture.

>spic
>talking trash about height

in the trash it goes.
sage

my skin is exactly like his

i don't know about celtics and meds.

the industrial and scientific revolution started with indian and persian math in the UK, France, and Germany, for the most part.

where were these celtics and meds then.

I'm talking height, not mental capabilities.

.. but the UK is mainly Celtic, though England is somewhat Germanofied by different Northern invaders, France is Celtic (Gaulish), and somewhat Germanic to the North (Franks and Normans).

Most Balkanese are pale, save maybe southern Bosnians and Macedonians.

>Alexander The Great was white!
oh well, he was a Macedonian..

Outcasts aren't exactly quality genes

kek mate

> Being 7'7 like Manute Bol is totally healthy and normal guys and didn't actually give him cardiac problems which literally killed him

i probably have some italian blood in me, since i am not really that pale

Dinaric, mountain people, 99% of us from Dinara (l2) are 6ft and more, usually 6'3"-6'4", other Serbs and Croats are not that tall

Not true, am from Serbia and havent seen a male with 1.72m height so small, in a while.

I'm 188cm and I sometimes feel short in school inb4 b&, but I feel pretty tall around older people, so I'd say current generation in Lithuania is pretty tall.

most of maps on pol are design so west europe would feel superior, they are usually fake

could be worse, I guess. Could be Turkish.

Manlet detected

Pence is 5'9

Balts aren't Slavs
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pence is 5'9"
Trump is currently 6'1/2" but he used to be 6'2"