How to address self-hate as an ABC?

ABC = American/Australian Born Chinese
I have so much self-hate. I hate ABCs so much and i hate the fact im an ABC. Self-hate is very prevalent amongst westernised east asians ao how can we resolve this self-hate?

Suck me long time

eat less rice

and more veggies and meat

have you tried going back to china?

Work at an abo abortion clinic

go back to china

you can either become a real human bean or pretend to be white with downs

well your only choice now is to either start larping "traditional chinese culture" getting dragon tattoos, driving black infinities/honda civics, and pop a squat smoking cigarettes infront of a gambling den.

go back, they won't accept you but we won't have to deal with your butthurt anymore

Nice one. You made this thread with a proxy just so you could post your same old same old AM/WF images.

hint: Australians are all asleep right now.

Get a life. sage.

Self-hate towards ABCs. Youre telling him to act like more of an ABC. Christ you're dumb.

Just fit in and integrate and you'll be fine.

So if ABC means American/Australian born Chinese, if you were Britain born Chinese that means you're a BBC.

Go back to ching chong land. You don't belong in Australia.

Segregate into ethnic communities (not within a degenerate city either, a real community).

>hates ABCs
>segregate into ABC community
Lmao

well then he should drop the whole "ABC" bullshit and start hanging out with whiteboy you uncle changs have no place in our community

You have to go back

lol

Then don't be a typical ABC.

>ABC with quotation marks
You actually think the things you listed actually aren't stereotypical ABC pride culture?
>you uncle changs
>no place in our community
>lives in USA
>our community
>uncle changs
Go back to china then

learn to speak ching chong and move to china
best solution for all of us

You feel this way because of your parents. Your parents grew up without any real knowledge of their own culture because it was destroyed by the nationalists and the communists. They retained only the worst stereotypical elements of Chinese culture, and no knowledge of its literary works or actual history, only whitewashed commie (or KMT if they are from Taiwan) shit. They speak poor English and didn't bother teaching you Chinese, but blame you for failing to pick up their native language. They still have attachments and family members in China and have failed to integrate, while you have more easily figured out how to function properly in western society. As a result, your parents are simultaneously disappointed in you and envious of you. Stop worrying about what your parents think of you. Stop considering yourself a Chinese-American/Australian and just consider yourself an American/Australian. No one who matters gives a shit what you look like or where you're from as long as you don't make a fuss about it.

What's your opinion of ABCs vs fobs?

ABC are all into the "we are POC" bait, thinking they are as oppressed as niggers (at least in the US).
Then there are two types of FoBs: those who hate their home country (for either reason: political OR against their own people), or those who just don't give a shit and just come for money.

I still slightly like FoBs more because they are not traitors and I think they need to act more Chinese to their own children.

>They retained only the worst stereotypical elements of Chinese culture
>only whitewashed commie shit.
Explain these.

Just remember that if a race war ensues we're on the same side.

this is retarded if you know anything about ABCS is that culturally they are more connected to traditional chinese values than fobs coming over here are.

Spot on.

And yet they don't know shit about Chinese culture apart from the nice-sounding crap.

Hence why it's now ABC pride culture. It's outdated taken from the bullshit their parents fed them.
That culture is dead in modern China. ABCs are old fashioned.

just as you said, first gen chinks are usually fine. american born chinks are almost always rabid leftist shits.

>be abc
>look at me i drink bubble tea im so chinese
>does not like interacting with mainlanders when they see one

Try not hating yourself you cuck.

If you were a blue eyed redhead we'd call you torch head, if you were a blue eyed Aryan 10/10 according to literally Hitler we'd call you snownigger, hell if you looked like the most British chink on earth we'd call you pink inbred gargoyle spawn with fetal alcohol syndrome. Grow some thicker skin and fuck off underage.

Bubble tea is fucking overrated anyway.

America is socially toxic that's why the ABCs become leftists like many other americans

Maybe just move to China and stop whining.

1. Move to a normal neighborhood.
2. Don't be afraid to drop a real estate agent, if they try directing you to an Asian neighborhood or a ghetto.
3. Get rid of any "Chinese" beliefs or standards that you do not personally agree with
4. Don't accidentally move into a hick neighborhood. Small American towns, especially now that Trump is president, allow a lot of racism to slide.

>I hate ABCs so much and i hate the fact im an ABC
He hates the fact he's abc not the fact he's asian. You wasted your efforts

where is your family from?

But im so chinese because i drink bubble hehe ;^)
ABCs are just chinese weeaboos with a chinese face

>self hate
Why? White people like Asians and you guys have real history so you don't have to talk about how you wuz kangz n shit to make yourselves feel better.

Please explain. Why do you hate yourself?

Is it because you are an achiever that can not claim victim status ?
The west is infected with left-wing slave morals. It teaches you that all inequality is the result of "oppression".

>I hate ABCs so much and i hate the fact im an ABC.
He hates ABCs and the fact he's an ABC not because he's asian

go back to China

you will never be happy here, even if you turned that self hate into white people hate

hate makes you sad and lonely

If you're a man then you need to seriously reconsider how you present yourself.

If you're a woman then you need to seriously reconsider how present yourself, then come to America and let me degrade you further while fucking you.

Either way, this shit you have going on right now is unacceptable. It is incredibly slefish and rude to exist in such a way that people can't figure out what fucking gender you are.

Just don't act like one. You HAVE to assimilate, otherwise, don't bother.

Same thing. Pick a culture or many. Build yourself.

It isn't. ABC culture are fucking retarded. Looking asian isn't

What did your parents want you to be?

> #

>kek, you're right to point out parents but you're way off on the reasoning

>A lot of ABC's are like this because their parents have such high standards for their kids, and their kids are miserable because they failed to meet their parents standards and go through life thinking their losers (which they probably are).

>t. happy ABC that didn't disappoint

Now answer

Don't be a third generation Asian SJW and you're ok in my book.

2nd*

>assimilate to white culture
>ABC shitters accuses you of being an uncle chan
>be ABC
>hates mainlanders
Kek fuck ABCs