HEY LISTEN YOU HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS

Listen to this painted up mayo dumpster. She has taken a break from eating and something to say:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoYeLlTRclg

Fat people should just die, just pretend they're dead.

>make troll video
>it 'finds it's way' onto Sup Forums
>watch the hits roll in

Stop it you ableist misogynistic pig. My life is great just as it is. You are just not progressive enough to embrace women being curvy and THICC.

- signed a weak-willed cunt who can't stop stupping her gob

I don't think this is a troll video. She has other SJW-type videos.

self loathing fatty

I zoned out 20 seconds into this video and didn't ever realise she was talking after that. Why do all fat women have this effect on me?

In Us school they would give you amphetamines, say you have ADD or some shit. But the reality is that she is boring, and a lot of teachers are boring. But that is offensive to say, so they give kids amphetamines instead.

Her head has more fat on it than the entire body of a decent woman should have.

nigger stop making threads for garbage like this
literally some random cunt nobody ever heard of, and all she does is rant about typical sjw shit.

do we really need a fucking dedicated thread on every single "fuck white people" snowflake on the internet? what is the value of posting this here at all?

>Listen to this painted up mayo dumpster. She has taken a break from eating and something to say

>tfw you realize this fat cunt will be long dead from being a fat piece of shit while you go on to live almost half a century more and the last decade of her short live will be filled with terrible pain and hopelessness and depression as she slowly realizes she through away her life being a miserable fat cunt

Shes not even that big on youtube. Stop giving some nobody publicity.

I'd embrace her if I could get my arms around her.
Like 30lbs of spuds in a 10lb sack.

HAHAHAHAHA she's literally out of breath 5 seconds into the vide

She's using a perfect camera angle yet still has a visible double chin

Fat people need to be purged

America is a joke

DEUS VULT

fat people should stop talking altogether

i didn't know they made XXXXXXXXL chokers nowadays

that shit is cutting off the circulation to her head xDD

>this is the top comment

Sup Forums BTFO!

Someone post this I can't :

You have an inferiority complex, you're not secure with yourself, you don't like being fat but are to weak to admit it or change yourself for the better, you haven't had sex in years, you hate yourself when you look in the mirror so you try to hide that by overusing makeup, besides all this you know deep inside, you don't like what you've become and you which you were normal and healthy like the rest of the world, you just want a group of people that welcomes you and you're able to call them close friends, you might have a group now but you know the only reason you hang with each other is because you share the same body type.

It's not your fault.

It really isn't.

You were raised in a country with numerous sugary products, and you're addicted. You're addicted to sugar.

But you can change, you can be healthier and leave a healthier life, I would like you to look up the ketogenic diet, if you don't change your life for the better in 20 years you might not be on this planet, and if you are, you will not be less sad, it's your responsibility now.

Much love, former obese person.

Legit

You are a much nicer person than me

pls post it if you can, I can't post comments with my yt account.

Can we make this landwhale kill herself?

BUMPING so one of you fucks posts the quote, you fucking can't, you never achieve anything.