DEUS VULT/UKIP Collab. Can we meme UKIP into a crusade?

So I know this Tweet is a day old but haven't seen it posted here on /pol much. Check it out and kek hard!

I wish it would have been posted earlier and there would have been more Deus Vult pics in the timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/832557619634176000
youtube.com/watch?v=UeMIX90-594
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement_referendum,_2016
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/17/lawmakers-probe-us-funding-for-soros-groups-left-wing-causes-in-europe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tweet would help:

>twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/832557619634176000

I do love this timeline

Despite being the first country to leave the European Union, surprisingly enough, the UK's populist right wing is probably the smallest in Europe.

Probably because our conservatives decided to compromise and lean further to the right, while mainland Europe's establishment keeps fucking doubling down.

UKIP are too fucking incompetent, look at how fucking shit their ground game ahs been in Stoke, it could have been a slam dunk for them and given them momentum for the next GE, but they just keep fucking up like amateurs.

Well I am somewhat surprised to hear that. But if I look at all the virtue signalling in the Tweet timeline it's obvious it's not going to be a easy battle...

Wasn't there like a major internal Powerstruggle after Farage stepped back?

Bump

pic somewhat related

Posting some Deus Vult pics

>Can we meme UKIP into a crusade?

No that would make them look more nutty than the public already perceive them as

Okay fair point Britbro. Is filling the tweet timeline with Deus Vult pics an option or no go?

worked for us

>the smallest in Europe

Oh, don't worry about it, we are here. Official cuckcommies in Europe.

Step it up Spain. How many people actually defended refugees yesterday? I know Barcelona is a SJW hellhole but still?!

Most people i know want to bring up refugees, but they doesn´t want them in their neighbourhoods.

All is Franco's fault, he stopped the communism but now the spanish society (at least in cities) is SJW, communist, anarchist...

I don't actually think the Crusade meme works very well. I've seen a few groups pop up that try to associate with the Knights Templar for example but they don't know history. Knights Templar are associated with Freemasonry and the Illuminati.

Kek approves of this

Well to be fair, in the start people were also going all in favour of refugees. But having been overloaded with them and people actually seeing the consequence and rise in crime/hostility has opened a lot of eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeMIX90-594

I tend to agree with you. But if you look at the above video, they do seem to have a problem with crosses. Hence why I like this meme so much.

All these blessings. Shadilay!

>I tend to agree with you. But if you look at the above video, they do seem to have a problem with crosses. Hence why I like this meme so much.
The problem with St. George crosses is that they alienate the Scots and Welsh. I am English but I have chatted with some Scots lads here on Sup Forums and many of them want other Scots to recognise their British identity and history (which isn't even taught in schools any more in Scotland). Sorry to sound negative but just adding food for thought.

Historically, what can unite The British Isles' are the joint contributions to culture, science and technology. We were also united against Napoleon. Not sure where the meme might be in all of this though.

Kek seems to agree with you.

Also it's not negative. I honestly know a fair bit of history and I can see what you're getting at. Do you think Scotland will try to secede because of Brexit and will England let them?

I posted the pic above without seeing your post. You think Kek is trying to tell us something here?

Praise Kek! If Scotland have another referrendum, I honestly don't think most people will vote to leave the UK. I think even more will vote to stay in the UK than last time.

I can see that happening yes. But isn't that a bit of a schizophrenic stance to take on this whole thing? They've been the greatest whiners about the EU loss (primarily because of all the gibs flowing to Scotland from the EU iirc)

>They've been the greatest whiners about the EU loss
That is mainly been due to SNP propaganda. The original basis of the Scottish Independence idea was that Scotland could swap one financial supporter (England) for another (The EU). Scotland is not big enough economically or population wise to go it truly alone. What's changed is that the SNP have been showing themselves as loopy Liberal party and not just an independence party. Also, the EU have said that there is not certainty that an application by Scotland to Join the EU would be successful - due to Spanish national sensitivities about not encouraging the Basques to go for independence. Note that all the EU member countries would have to agree to Scotland joining the EU. Finally, more Scots are seeing that the EU is in a fucking mess.

That is a very good explanation of current events. I'm glad to hear that Scots are seeing the EU is a failing prospect. Even the more hardcore fans of the EU here are struggling to find reasons to support it.

My fear is ffor what they will try to put in place after the EU failed.

>They've been the greatest whiners about the EU loss
I should also add to my previous list that if there is another Scottish Independence referrendum, it would be under very different circumstances. The UK would have left the EU by the time it can hold another referrendum. So, the difference are that the EU, even it accepted Scotland's application, would demand that Scotland joined the Euro Zone... Essentially, that would mean that Scotland would become 'Greece without the sun'. In other words, Scotland would lose the considerable devolved powers it has in the UK for total subservience in the EU. That would be pretty darn stupid of the Scots, right? One more point, after Brexit, we should get our fishing waters back and most of that area is traditional Scottish fishing waters. The UK fishing industry used to be the biggest in Europe before we joined the EEC/EU. So, after Brexit, Scotland would be in a good position to build up its fishing industry again - only to give it all up again if they join the EU... Again, that would be a pretty stupid thing.

BBRRRAAPPPP
>*arrested for verbally assaulting a British bobby*

>protestants
>crusading against anything
The only thing you sissy degenerate faggots can hope to accomplish is bowing down to your superior catholic overlords and pray they decide to fight the crusade for you like they did all the other time

>superior catholic overlords
Your Pope wants to subjugate Christianity to Islam mate. He is taking George Soros money, if you want to know why this Jesuit Pope is turning into a traitor. Have you ever read the Jesuit Oath by the way?

I hope the UK prospers and shows the way forward is without the EU. And that you get your fishingwaters back. I saw the Documentary made during the Brexit and it was so sad to see what happened to the fishing industry.

People who still cannot see the EU serves only it's own interests is either blind or in cahoots with them.

>I hope the UK prospers and shows the way forward is without the EU. And that you get your fishingwaters back.
Thank you. I don't blame the EU so much as I blame our own traitors. Basically, every Prime Minister since WWII has been a traitor. Edward Heath and Tony Blaire were the worst traitors. I am still very cautions about Theresa May because it would be quite a miracle if she did not break the trend and sell our country down the river.

It's the same here. Every government we had since 1970 onwards have been working hard to sell us out.

I said exactly the same about May, with politicians I ignore what empty promises/platitudes they make and watch their actions instead. Keeps it in perspective.

Pic somewhat related. It's out EU overlord puppet of a PM who sold us out on the last referendum

Not one to like to quote Wiki but it's fairly accurate for this:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement_referendum,_2016

I started a FB page recently... Stop Operation George Soros UK - i can't put the link here as it thinks I'm spamming.

Bless you user. The more attention this gets the better. He's been kicked out of Russia and Hungary is adverse to him too since Orban probably knows what Soros is upto.

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/17/lawmakers-probe-us-funding-for-soros-groups-left-wing-causes-in-europe.html

>The more attention this gets the better.
Thank for the link! I posted it on the Stop Operation Soros UK page. Recent news. Only issue is that Sorus fund some high profile U.S. Congress members.

>Soros
By the way, if you want to be an Editor on that FB page, let me know.

Thanks for the offer, but I have very odd schedules so I am afraid I wouldn’t be much use to your cause.

Still, like I said. The more people know the better. I keep encouraging people to tell others about him and his """causes""". The more we do to expose them the better.