Holy Shit Sweden is basically the Soviet Union now

>People are talking about Sweden everywhere on the internet after Trump mentions Sweden
>Swedes on the internet are defending Sweden to the death
>Some Swedes are even saying rape is ok if it makes the immigrants feel more welcome
>Other swedes agree

This is basically like the soviet union when Stalin would kill people's family members for no reason and they would justify it by saying "it's all for the betterment of mankind"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
reddit.com/r/sweden/comments/5ux9t6/you_look_at_whats_happening_last_night_in_sweden/
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilla_Saltsjöbadsavtalet
google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html?amp?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are Swedes talking about this shit on Swedish social media?

Yes, everyone think he's a complete retard.

If their thought process is:
>Some Swedes are even saying rape is ok if it makes the immigrants feel more welcome
>Other swedes agree

Then their opinion is irrelevant, hopefully for you guys that is a minority of Swedes.

>>Some Swedes are even saying rape is ok if it makes the immigrants feel more welcome

fucking hell

Blows my mind. Most liberals in the west don't know about non-white crime so they think it's fake.

Swedes get raped and bashed and go to a refugee welcome rally the next day. Swedes should be studied in a lab.

No I agree, he's retarded. Stop spreading lies.

>No I agree, he's retarded. Stop spreading lies.
what lies cunt?

We have all the statistics.

Sure you do

>Sure you do

Fucking hell. This amount of soviet brainwashing is insane.

Swedes will be studied in labs. I guarantee it.

I could literally fuck any swedish girl in front of her bf and he would do nothing. Good to know.

bruh... they're trying to out-rape South Africa

DOnt listen to this bluepilled idiot, our statefunded leftist overlord media ahs them all int he Zeitgeist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>rape is ok if it makes the immigrants feel welcome
they deserve to be conquered

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

He is a sponsored shill, dont listen to him. But unfortunately most swedes are mega bluepilled and Swedish Twitter is only inhabited by mega liberals

This is pretty interesting to watch. I have never seen as many Swedish flags on Sup Forums as I see now.

Does the government pay these cucks or do they do it for free?

Swedes have always been pathetic. I honestly think Muslims taking them over is an improvement and I don't see why we should fight against it.

Other European countries I get but I just don't care about swedes or sweden. They were pathetic before it was even trendy to be pathetic.

I hope right wing swedes can find a new home but let the rest of that nation burn.

We've always had most posters per capita.

Is this some 9D Mahjong move by Trump to make people look into the situation of Sweden and find numerous cases of rape and crime of immigrants?

>This is pretty interesting to watch. I have never seen as many Swedish flags on Sup Forums as I see now.

Holy shit. I just checked out all the sweden threads and they are filled with swedish shills.

Did the government order everyone get online and protect swedish cuckoldry?

we are always lurking

I just hope that, through this debacle, enough people can break their conditioning and cure themselves of cognitive dissonance.
I am not defending anything or anybody, I am simply a spectator in this theatre of experience but when I see my chance to drop redpills I will. If I see a chance to inject a sense of nationalism into somebody, I will pounce on that chance like the Swedish Lions of old.

Store Gud! Hjälp detta arma och i smutsen nedtrampade gamla och värdiga rike!

Swedes should be all over flashback and twitter dropping redpills.

Hell seger

I got you Sven, you will only get called Ahmed by Jamal and Paco anyway.

Go to the Swedish subreddit, that will kill any hope you have kek.

Even the Kremlin recognises the striking similarities between Soviet union and Sweden. Dmitry Medvedev said something along those lines before. (Or he was talking about European Union idk)

You know what to do Swedes

Reddit was engineered solely to destroy Sweden

MIN TID NALKAS

remove "last night" from his sentence and he's correct. everyone knows what he's talking about.

This is /r/sweden

reddit.com/r/sweden/comments/5ux9t6/you_look_at_whats_happening_last_night_in_sweden/

>This is basically like the soviet union when Stalin would kill people's family members for no reason and they would justify it by saying "it's all for the betterment of mankind"
Difference is soviet citizens were forced to do this by the system, to denounce their parents who were labeled as "enemies of the people" (actual term), while swedes do it willingly
Soviet people were less bluepilled than modern swedes

DENNA TID GÅR MOT SITT SLUT

>>Some Swedes are even saying rape is ok if it makes the immigrants feel more welcome

whoa... this... is the power of diversity...

Even the swedes on pol are fucking cucks. So imagine how cucked the average swede is. Fuck, imagine how bad swedish sjw's must be. Thats some next level cuckery.

Not just the Sweden m8. The West is becoming increasingly like the Soviet Union. Schulz wants the EU to impose a pan-european regulation on "fake news", in France you can't disencourage women from abortion or you'll get fined, in the UK they seek for you if you criticize multiculturalism too heavily, in the USA christians are being sentenced by the courts because they refuse to do services for gay weddings. It's scary, because Poland is lonely and irrelevant

>Even the swedes on pol are fucking cucks. So imagine how cucked the average swede is. Fuck, imagine how bad swedish sjw's must be. Thats some next level cuckery.

They have security guards at refugee camps to keep the women from breaking in to fuck refugees.

I'm ganna need a source on that information

Yeah everyone in the world says that, but fuck sources.

Yeah it's all over the place, but the cognitive dissonance is so strong, the hatred towards Trump makes the left even defend muslim rapists, for the simple fact that it's something Trump critiques.

They feel their political views and power are under attack and therefor nothing has any meaning as long as they get to attack Trump and his standpoint, for the sake of lashing out, it's all 100% emotional.

Why are so many american liberals larping as swedes on Twitter and posting stuff like "A moose crossed the road lmao".
These fuckers know nothing.

>did the government order everyone get online and protect swedish cuckoldry?

Swedes are masters of trolling, look at Felix he basically trolled the global media. If swedes hang here it's because they are redpilled 99% of the time.
>aussie bantz and swedish sarcastic trolling

Ayy

Just like us they have a bracket in their tax consumption that goes to defending and "protecting" their country through the internet

Quite sad.

>They have security guards at refugee camps to keep the women from breaking in to fuck refugees.

Please god tell me it's true

Your nation is full of skinny jeans wearing beta males too weak to prevent the wholesale destruction of your country.

You are going to come in here and say you think Trump is a retard? Your nation will be Islamic within two generations. You are nothing. You are so pitiful and weak that you aren't worthy of pity.

You would hand your wives and daughters up to stone age barbarian rapists to avoid being called racist.

The best thing you and your country can do is go down quickly and very publicly so nations that still have real mean left have justification to stop it in their own countries.

Go hug a vest bomber you idiotic beta male cuckhold.

Post proofs foghat

Cool man

>Americans in charge of understanding jokes

He's a paid shill

woah... so this is the power... of lying on Sup Forums... you retards will believe anything..

It almost seems that way.

Paid by who? Give us some evidence

>woah... so this is the power... of lying on Sup Forums... you retards will believe anything..

go on twitter faggot. swedes are defending rapists all over twitter and reddit

what's that, josé?
>60%

>Did the government order everyone get online and protect swedish cuckoldry?
The media agreed in 1983 never to indicate in reportage the race/ethnicity of criminals if they weren't Swedish.

Wrong

If you read it on Sup Forums it must be true

You know our government has it's own ctr right?

They spend millions upon millions to combat negative views on Sweden over the internet, a propaganda team specifically designed to combat the increasingly bad news abroad, along with each embassy in targeted countries such as Russia and UK where a lot of negative information is spread about Sweden.

They most likely sit on sites such as Plebbit, Twitter, Facebook but even here on Sup Forums, wouldn't surprise me at all.

I dont know who yet but i'm certain some group is active.

Maybe expo or antifa or eu mythbusters

Is there any way to save Sweden?

This is kinda true, when you guys become an Islamic republic are you going to unveil that this was all a social experiment (gone wrong) (gone sexual)?

>Did the government order everyone get online and protect swedish cuckoldry?
The media agreed in 1987 never to indicate in reportage the race/ethnicity of criminals if they weren't Swedish.

I think we should really clarify here that they're defending the warped IMAGE of Sweden they have in their heads. If they were literally defending Sweden, we wouldn't have this thread.

Civilization is crumbling so quickly what was a joke yesterday is true today.

It is very clear that coordinated efforts are being made to keep the social experiment Sweden going

Sweden has the most Sup Forums users per capita.

Do Swedes understand yet that their country will soon only exist in a history book?

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

>Sweden has the most Sup Forums users per capita.
Yeah but in all the sweden threads about 75% of swedes are sayin Trump lies. Usually most swedes redpilled.

It is an infowar. Do Sweden Yes fact spams on Twitter, use the memes

I hope you swedes will suffer.

>Its just a prank bro!

This. But hey, everything starts with an idea.

What history book? If the Jew wins we won't have any history books. We meaning the West in this case.

Sweden is Sharia

It wasn't for no reason. If you study Gulag you will see that what made it work was denial:
>superficial normality maintained at all costs, like an abusive household
>full media cooperation, there is no discussion apart from supporting the authorities, condemning the criminals and if anything saying that not enough are being arrested
>all of the victims are apprehended and intially dealt with individually
>they each think they are the only one this is happening to
In other words this whole problem is vulnerable to discussion, which is why it is so critical that we discuss this at every opportunity.

Nordic social democracy only works when the population is nordic. If you throw third world savages into the mix it all falls apart.

God, I hope all you swede shills choke on a fucking IKEA meatball.

So glad these facts are coming to the public's eye.

mate sweden is done. i hope god or kek smites them

Yeah, because it's so unbelievable at this point.

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html?amp?client=ms-android-verizon

I lived in Rinkeby for a year and saw two burnt up cars once. On another occassion some muslim kids tried to sell me boxes of cookies for 75kr when I saw the same boxes for 10kr at Rinkeby Matcenter. It truly is a no go zone.

>be me sven, 20yo swedecuckistani
>wake up at 5am and give jamal morning head, he's got a hard bulls work today
>put on my scarf and communist hammer and sickle chinese-made tshirt
>eat light breakfast of toast and frozen horse sperm
>make my way to work, making sure to keep my head down and avoid roving rape gangs of somalians
>pass by swedecuckistani police watching a blonde white girl get gangraped by muslims while enjoying coffee
>finally make my way to tge interracial breeding grounds, where Swedish women are bred with bbc all day
>get to work cleaning up bull semen and vagunal fluids all day
>get to prep a few bulls today, so i might be able to afford a cuckshed soon
>leave work at IBG and head home
>frolicking male muslim children playing "lob hand grenades at buildings and passing swedes"
>make sure not to get hit
>get home and open door
>10/10 pregnant aryan gf is crying on soda and an angry sharia official is glaring at me
>says dna test shows child is 100% racist (full white)
>gasp in horror while im grabbed by taqqiya jihad ninjas
>immediately beheaded
>bomb placed inside body
>corpse kicked off roof
>explode

at least i wasnt p-part of the r-r-racist Swedish Democrats!

The influx of swedes responding to threads about this since the Trump comment has indeed increased, and it's mostly swedes calling Trump and FOX liars, which is not the norm.

It's no doubt a coordinated effort. It's happening on the swedish version of this place as well, "flashback". Government has been trying to combat negative views about Sweden abroad for quite a while now, admitted by UD, foreign ministry, especially on twitter. I reckon they have realized the amount of impact Sup Forums has and decided to come here.

Maybe the U.S or Russia should invade Sweden because we know they won't resist. Or we can import qt Swedish women as refugees.

They won't want you if you're not Muslim.

White Americans? We're the enemy as far as Sweden is concerned.

Honestly Europe is just another world entirely. Surely down here we have rabid liberalism too but you can get away with so much more.

>Honestly Europe is just another world entirely. Surely down here we have rabid liberalism too but you can get away with so much more.
This.
I work on heaps of different worksites and atleast one guy will say he reads dailystormer and make jokes about it. My goal is to get every aussie tradie to read daily stormer.

Working class aussies love that racist humor

I am actually in shock reading this. Women are an altogether different species man, they are never going to be understood.

Robert Aschberg working overtime, I hope his heart explodes from stress

yeah dude, on twitter and reddit they are saying "Go on to all social media and tell them it's fake news"

Our police in complete disarray from all the violence by criminal arabs.
And they are attacking Trump!
Fuck this stupid country.

My country is garbage desu, and I hate pretty much all of my countrymen. Fuck this country. I'm moving as soon as I've finished my Masters.

We die so you can survive.

Bra. Vi behöver inte dig här.