Did he do it, Sup Forums?

Did he do it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aagzFsIH6PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only redpilled answer is it was a suicide pact that he tried to stop but failed

book wasnt even written by OJ
he just got jewed into allowing it to be written and published

anyway he probably did it, but the investigation and trial were such a mess that he had to be let go

Of course he did it

He dindu nuffin

>.IF I DINDU IT

objectively guilty

He didn't. They wouldnt tell you he did so much if he actually did it.

Yes, he did it.

He killed a jew and a coal burner, so maybe he's one of /ourguys/

If the gloves don't fit...

The only black /ourguy/ was Dorner. OJ is sitting in a cell right now for being a nigger and robbing a woman at gunpoint

then he dindu nuffin

If the glove doesn't fit, then try taking off the glove he's already wearing that's getting in the way

Oh wait...they do fit

Wait is this what where they got the Seinfeld scene from?

I think i meant that

The jews constantly talk shit about goym publically but noone cares either.

Are you fucking serious? How old are you?

his wife was a slut, cheated on him with his best friend and many other men. she destroyed his family and corrupted his children, he walked in on her screwing off with Goldman and it was 1 cucking too many he snapped and killed em both.

it's not a question of did he do it or not, its a question of was it justified....yes

>things that never happened

Im glad she died, she was litterally fucking a nig and jews.

Sheeeeit

Of course he did it. The DNA evidence was conclusive, and members of the almost entirely black jury even admitted they let him off as revenge against whitey.

Watch the ESPN documentary about the case. It's one of the biggest unintentional redpills you'll ever see.

no i don't believe he did it he played a funny character in the naked gun movies he gets off in my book

Of course he didn't do it. He just happened to be a little jealous and enjoyed beating his wife who had a new man and her blood was all over his car.

Raycis pigs are just want to lock up innocent rich black people!

Very likely, yes.

Simpson was always unstable, before and after the murder. He had a history of violence to his ex wife. The murder was committed by a person with great upper body strength.

He was acquitted because it was an all black jury, and because the police did a terrible job in collecting the evidence.

The audio book of this is gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=aagzFsIH6PE