Swedish Terrorist incident?

This morning Dutch news mentioned Trump using a 'made up Swedish incident'.

Today see this.

Can any Swedes enlighten a Sup Forumsack on what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/16/swedish-court-hands-life-sentence-to-syrian-asylum-seeker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fmXv7aGrVUI
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22916048.ab
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
bluelivesmatter.blue/officer-peter-springare-sweden-migrant-crime/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for Sven

Pic related, the news article
>"Trump mentions made up Swedish incident in terrorism speech"

>Can any Swedes enlighten a Sup Forumsack on what happened?
Migrants are being integrated. We were out partying last night and Ahmid and I laughed at Trumps tweets, maybe that was what he was getting at lol!

No but seriously, nothing happened. Trump is talking in the nattmössa again, as usual.

Are you okay swedebro? blink twice if you need help

I have no idea what you mean.

>His Twitter has become so powerful he can make his enemies tell the truth.
>user - 2016

quads of desperation

What? Swedes arent wondering what Trump's been smoking, fucking NWO shill Carl Bildt did.

Every night there is a terrorist attack in Sweden. Every rape, assault, and stabbing done by welfare Muslims is one.

This is the subject of conversation in my own household. Can anyone pull up some facts regarding immigrant crime in Sweden?

If you need help do not reply to this post.

I swear I saw a story about an arson causing a major fire at Sweden's largest mall. That's the first thing I thought of when I heard trump

Hooray! MULTICULTRALRISM IS GREAT!

meanwhile in jail cells there is absolutely no race mixing, and inmates segregate themselves.

It's almost like we all naturally wanna be around people that are similar to ourselves. Hmmm neurons are firing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Just the fact that this list exists speaks volumes.

thats not kellyannes real twitter homie

fake account

her real one is kellyannepolls

It's a little strange, out of everything he said yesterday, the media seemingly near uniformly, internationally, seems to focus on the sweden thing, i dont even think he worded it in a such a way that it alluded to a specific event, more just generally how fucked the situation is

Well done Trump. Now Swedish media will cover Sweden with an iron curtain and none of us will ever hear of Sweden again.

He made shit up, like always.

Does it matter what exactly he's talking about if there's clearly something wring with sweden?
As in "Sweden is nit great, Sweden is fucked let's not be like sweden guys."

>150 in 2015
What the fuck man

Crap you're right

So it was all an elaborate ruse?

Goes to show how right he is about the whole "fake media" thing. Yeah, Trump phrased it poorly, but he never said anything about a terrorist attack. Yet if you google it, almost all of the newspapers claim he invented a terrorist attack.

These people are insane.

22 August, Gothenburg, a hand grenade exploded in an apartment in Biskopsgården, killing an 8-year-old child Yuusuf Warsame from Birmingham, England. The attack was connected to an ongoing feud between members of Gothenburg’s Somali community,[51][52] as a person who was sentenced for the 2015 Gothenburg pub shooting is registered at the address.[53]

Yikes. The eternal Anglo strikes again.

What about a comparison to BEFORE the (((immigrants)))?

Fake tweet.

Some say Trump meant the situation in Sweden, Germany and Franch. Not literall attacks. The way he framed it, it sounded like he talked about a recent attack but he probably just word salad'ed it.

The grammar clearly implies it wasn't a specific event, this and the context surrounding the sound bite makes it clear that he referenced the Fox show with Tucker. It literally takes a minute to find the context.

Pretty much. And it's only gonna continue this way.

He said something like "Have you seen what happened in Sweden last night", likely meaning that he saw a documentary about Sweden on Fox last night.

>From 2008 to 2016 the number of incidents involving explosives tripled according to an interview with a leader the bomb unit at Nationella operativa avdelningen.[13]

Jesus Christ. If there was even one here the news would be screaming about it. I never hear any news from Sweden, and you think with all that shit going on they would be in the news every week. It's no surprise that the (((MSM))) never reports the happenings in the multicult paradise of Sweden.

Sweden is trying to cover up an attack, nothing new here. Trump knew because of spy shit.

any swede will tell Sup Forums nothing happened and Sup Forums will still suck this faggot drumpfser's dick.
Sad!

He got the day wrong. He was talking about this

Swedish court hands life sentence to Syrian asylum seeker

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/16/swedish-court-hands-life-sentence-to-syrian-asylum-seeker.html

I've think I've read about three of four in the Norwegian media. The one where the Somali kid died did make it into the news.
Never heard it mentioned that this shit happens several times a week, though.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

JULY 13TH IS MY GRANDFATHER'S APARTMENT COMPLEX

someone posted a recent arrest list from the sweeds in another thread - didnt save it

>the govt in sweeden told its women to stop going out at night (news sources for this one)
>welfare mudslimes have been invited into several sweed homes only to literally kill the natives (prominent math teacher at a highschool in sweeden is the best examp of this)
>crime is so out of control there are not enough police officers to cover all of it on a daily basis
>police response times exceed 45min - 120min+ in some cases in sweeden depending on 'happenings'
>the feminist govt has abandoned native sweeds in exchange for supporting the welfare state of mudslime rapists and murderers
>many such cases, sad!

I do not understand how Swedes are still browsing this board with this amount of troll and disgraceful threads on their truly beautiful country.

Wow, thanks mates, was already unsure what to believe.
"Have you seen last night what is happening in Sweden? [there was a report.]"

The alternate fact here is to claim Trump mentioned a specific event. It never happened.

out of 160,000 immigrants last year only 500 have gotten jobs

That can't be true.... source?

Do you have any study backing that claim?

Yup. Even the NOS is fake news now.
And the thing is, the situation in Sweden is genuinely deeply fucked; there had been a so-called honour killing just that week.

>only 500 have gotten jobs
Really? That many? That seems a little high.

But seriously, I give Sweden another six months before they're actively forcing employers to meet hiring quotas for immigrants.

the rapefugees are a confirmed welfare state in sweeden..

>natives cucked beyond belief

>some shitskin rapefugee attacks someone
>Swedish (((authorities))) say nothing happens because that would be """""racist"""""
This shit won't fly anymore. Time to tell the truth

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22916048.ab

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb

It is very true. And all of these 162k are on welfare

three somaliniggers raped and killed a 19yo swedish girl last night, but everyone is trying to cover it up.

It's because they basically only happen in sandy neighbourhoods, between different gangs

damn you guys are trully doomed

And the jobs they got are cleaning up trash and filth created by refugees. No actual benefit whatsoever.

Trump meant the declassified briefing he got about the Terrorist attack in on the on the Nuclear Power Plant in Barsebäck. He now waits for the MSM to trash him and go with the fake news narrative and later reveals what happened. BTFO

Dear Sweden.
As i read more and more news about the poor state of your ones proud and beautiful country, my heart fills with sorrow and my body shakes in anger.
A once proud nation being torn down by the acts of it's own unselfish kindness towards people in "need".
we wont forget you and we will help you fight this sickness, this Cancer that is sure to be the end of you.....only if you take the first step.
your old friend.
Iceland.

Trump meant the classified briefing he got about the Terrorist attack on the Nuclear Power Plant in Barsebäck. He now waits for the MSM to trash him and go with the fake news narrative and later reveals what happened. BTFO

bjork you are an old woman. behave.

its almost like low IQ criminals are tribalistic and unable to overcome their animal instincts.

hmm the neurons really are firing.

I can't read swedish

whatever 60%
your next

Oh fugg. That's where the iodine 131 in france came from

Google translates Arabic to English

Trump's not wrong though. There's a terrorist attack inside a Swede's vagina every 2 hours.

Sweden's made it illegal to classify crime based on race.

Thank God Icelandic Chicks are alcoholics so easy when they get Shitfaced. There is no Rape in Icelandic Culture. To prevent inbreeding Icelandic people try to have sex with as many people and as often as possible with multiple people at once. I think the Niggers will feel at home.

They love it

Why do Swedes NEED grenades. These should be banned by the government.

burn

If it somehow turns out Sweden is covering up something major related to refugees and Trump knows, I'll truely believe in Kek.
Just imagine:
After all the "hurr durr what did drumpf smoke xdd" outrage it turns out something DID happen.
Media BTFO
Sweden BTFO
Liberals BTFO
Refugees aren't bad narrative BTFO

Please Kek, let this happen.

>He got the day wrong.

If he was talking about that he got the year wrong.

Isn't it your country where a massive amount of people offered their home to refugees?

fake

Shut up, Schulz

nahh mate. we took in like 50 max

This is what globalism does to your country

"just look at what happend in sweden (as seen on televison) yesterday"

he forgot to put the parenthesis part in

Half Bosnian-half Eritrean detected.

He was probably fed info by an intelligence agency he doesn't trust, so he hedged when he mentioned this.

Any coverage of this anywhere? I read about the iodine-131 being detected across Europe on Zerohedge but the point of origin was undetermined.

just wait

Urban crime =/= terrorism. I love the mental gymnastics you faggots will do to defend your meme politician.

Yes Sweden has a big crime problem from migrant communities, but they are not terror or security incidents. If that was the case, we can all agree there's hundreds of terror attacks in the US every day judging by the homicide rate.

Trump is a puppet and his mission is to discredit conservatism and right wing policies. He deliberately makes these controversial statements and half truths so that whenever there is a real point to be made the media can just call it out as scaremongering and lies. Donald Trump is the Jeremy Corbyn of the right.

There are grenade attacks in Sweden? I've never heard this.

What? CTR uses Swiss proxies?

don't worry, it'll be a dead language in a couple years

What the fuck is his problem? He could have red pilled the worl on sweden rape crisis but instead he blue pilled millions into thinking it's all bullshit. Why'd he saw last night?

(You)
>He got the day wrong.

If he was talking about that he got the year wrong.

The guy was sentenced on Thursday.

Liberation when?

there iS literally nothing happening hEre iN europe, apart from highly eDucated, lawfull, loving people pusHing our Economy and enriching our cuLture, you xenoPhobic islamophobic fascist pig! diversity is our strength!

Wasn´t he referring to the documentary that came out the night before about the things that have happened in sweden?

Nonono nothing has happened here now let's all go and enjoy some Köttbullar yum yum

Is that tweet for real?

grenade attacks are not really uncommon anymore desu...
it's weird to say it but practically every day you get a new notification about some grenade in malmö

You really need stats? It's bad. Really bad.

This is good data. Directly from the source:

bluelivesmatter.blue/officer-peter-springare-sweden-migrant-crime/

Got salsa?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html

>grenade attacks
>normal urban crime

Sweden needs an intervention. We are worried about you sven

So wait, this is going deeper than just a general "look at Sweden recently"? Did an "gas leak" happen or something?

>The worst victim of the attack appears to be American right wing thinkers

What did wiki mean by this?

He refered to the special Fox News had on the subject. Listen to the speech, Trump never put emphasis on "an incident" happening the last night.

It's not your fault though. European media makes it impossible to come to a different conclusion.

Virtue signalling but when push comes to shove they drop these guys faster than you can fathom. Then its left to the state to put them in some shelter, and everyone benefits by spending taxpayers money on them that was supposed to go to old gramp