Nishimura vs. Poole

These are the two leading political candidates at your country's next election.

Who do you vote for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd kill myself.

What are the Pro's/Con's of voting for each?

I'd vote for Chris-chan.

I'd vote third-party.

chris obviously

half the images on Sup Forums dont load now

Kill myself

we are good in that anyways

Any updates on what moot is up to these days? I know he got hired at Google, but the last thing I remember hearing from him was that he was enjoying Pokemon Go.

Hiroshimoot is a better leader desu. He's greedy but that's to be expected.

Nishi. Moot is a faggot.

This. White-moot would have deleted Sup Forums by now.

>t. newfags

You tell me

Moot is literally a jew.

>tfw you will never share nachos and wings with WT

ZOG got him.

I don't think nishi can run.

Moot
Gookmoot can't even run a website properly, imagine a country

No,he's not you retard.

>These are the two leading political candidates at your country's next election.
Moot ever since the Japanese got their tentacles into Sup Forums. The fucking captchas are fucking bullshit. They are made for Japs because it doesn't register the first time because Japanese have the most shittest sight of all the Asian countries. That's why they have massive eyes in anime's.

Made me think tbqh

moot sold out and joined Google. Hiroyuki is at least still his own man.

What a fag

>replaced by reptilian clone
tbqh

But if were talking political candidates, moot is clearly the worse option. The only good thing about his politics is he believes in the value of anonymity, but he hates Sup Forums and works for google now anyway.

Moot.

Hiromoot can't even run Sup Forums well or keep his janitors from delete on-topic threads, he is an idiot.

Moot ran Sup Forums better.

fpfp

Poole. The other one is retarded as shit.

Moot went full jew and sell this shithole Chinkmoot just try to jew this with adds, both r horrible

Moot gets my vote. Sure he's a faggot but at least he wasn't COMPLETELY FUCKING ABSENT FROM THE SITE

Gookmoot doesn't even exist on this site. He's done nothing about the ridiculous shitposting that has been going on on Sup Forums and all the fucking webms take an eternity to load now. Fuck Hiroshimoot.

"Mr. Poole, please correct me if I'm wrong, but your website.... Sup Forums... has as it's core philosophy the anonymity of internet users. Erm, Mr. Poole, you are aware that Google does not tolerate such things, aren't you?"
"Y-Yes Sir. I made that website when I was young and idealistic. I can assure you that my viewpoints have since changed. I-In fact, given my experience with that side of the internet I believe I could be of great service to Google in countering pro-anonymity groups."

Literally how moot's Google interview went.

Moot is a CUTE!

Didnt he get the money to buy the site from his dad?

At least moot knew how to run Sup Forums. Hiroshima is a faggot

Old moot. He was a faggot, but he was a faggot of the people. Nu-moot just pretends he doesn't understand English and insists that you said you wanted a pay to post system.

m00t made us who we are but in the end betrayed us

hiroshim00t is here, but we don't know his master plan

It's like The Boss vs Snake. In the end the only good will be the destruction of the beginning.

moot because he understands the site, its denizens and culture more. also like others said he wasnt completely absent from the site and you would see him post from time to time. he also had more fun with filters and board pranks.

We have kikey behavior on both sides.
But I'm pretty sure Hiroshima is a lot worse.
He managed to fuck over 2ch by selling their data and has been persecuted by the Japanese government for not paying taxes.
Now we have fucking advertisement and who knows what other "implementations" or actions he will take to suck this place dry.

t. Moot

>he believes in the value of anonymity
>but he hates Sup Forums and works for google
But his captcha system was legit. These new ones are utter bullshit. Japs can not see shit that is why sometimes. It doesn't register the picture. And also spamming fake bans and shit. I have been banned like over 10 times but mistake and exiled once. Someone has to sort the shit out. Yeh okay reset your router and you are fine. But my god it is just getting silly now.

Moot is the nigger of the two

This is probably the best possible answer, despite being probably impossible. Unfortunately it was all over once he fell for the pussy-jew.

Who the fuck is that cuck on the right?

One is Japanese and will most likelly end up selling your personal info to third parties.
the other is a faggot and a cuck but has """experience"""

Being that said:

I agree, but I'm not looking at it from a mongolian astrological image board management perspective.

It is true this new captcha is annoying as fuck and I also have been banned several times for petty things. And yet the pinned rules are never abided by by anyone and 80% of threads break the rules.

Both are just poster childs and don't really own Sup Forums...

The real owner of Sup Forums is...

Moot = Killary
Gookmoot = Donald Trump

Fuck moot and fuck low test beta people

the Jews?

Moot is lawful evil
Hiroshimoot is chaotic based

I'll go with the gook

If I can't vote I'd choose moot. Granted he was a cuck, and did all that he did in the past, but at least he won't sell people's info like Hiroshimoot or fill the site with malware (if you're too stupid to not use adblock).

Hired by Google, probably due to his namesake.

Pre cuck moot. He was a good faggot.

They think so highly of us, I feel embarrassed since reality is so different.

satan confirms it

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

Merchant, obviously

Yeah but look at how piss poor the management is. Moot at least had stability. The Jap is basically sucking us dry in advertising to pay off his own debts. Literally and while this is happening we have to fight off the ever increasing hoard of social media bullshit. But it is fun. But getting out of hand in the process.

M00t is a cuck, that's why he's the perfect leader for Sup Forums

He lives in Paris now. He's lulled a lot of the users on Sup Forums due to feigning ignorance of basic English (he's proficient enough).

Now Sup Forums has gotten x1000 worse than it was ever with old moot, a p2p BOARD, as well as Sup Forums passes having a dick waving emblem righ next to your name as if this place was fucking Something Awful.

Go ahead, throw your vote away!

Assassinate both of them and put Martin Shkreli in their place to run unopposed.

doesn;t moot want to be a city planner?

Who and who?

Yea k I would vote for Mark zuckerpoole

Nishimura

Poole said explicitly that he was not bringing /l/ back.

With jap moot, i might have a chance.

I vote white skin

nishi

nagasaki has done a few things since he bought the place, added a few boards etc

moot just deleted pol and secretly hated us for getting him in trouble a lot

Is it even a contest

>secretly hated

You know he could have really capitalized on the traffic this site gets. I think he was more sad that he had a golden egg but sold it for a pittance.

Why does every fag that does anything remotely internet related try to larp as Steve Jobs?